Urpo

Dec 31, 2018
Progress page sucks... it seems to me you are just not able to understand basic information. You do not need to understand how trust and corruption work it's just pure logic:

trust: love path and main quest progression
corruption: slave path and main quest progression
Yes. But things in game do not SEEM to work based on those values from the player perspective. You can have those values maxed up but they don't do nothing without other triggers - like being in the correct place, having x and y being z. It really does not matter how things work under the hood if the main game play experience does not convey that.

Why would we make the phone tell you the time since the information is already in the left panel, we really should make everything 2 times for people who are playing like you said on smaller devices which the game is really not meant for, not because we are bad at css but because the engine makes it very hard to make the whole game responsive? Mopoga host a version of the game that the admin customized for mobile why would we bother doing our own. And like I said "Time display is almost invisible because font color is same as the forehead of the person in the pic." you may need a new pair of glasses.
You could make the phone to tell the time because that what it does IRL. Do you not use your phone as a clock sometimes? Also this would give more function to the phone sidebar that takes 20% of the screen. You could make that the only thing that shows the time on the GUI.

And just test your GUI in few different monitors and then go on about needing glasses.
then don't complain about not getting directions, and by the way almost 30% of the content is based on choices.
I would not need directions if the game was properly designed towards the user experience. I would also question that 30% since almost everything is just things happening to you apart from the location and project selections. Again if this is not the case, the game does a bad job of conveing that to the player.

LMAO in the html game genre we are the 2nd biggest one in terms of revenues but sure go play other games don't need your opinion.
So, there is not much competition? Good to know.

Reactions: Hevse

ravenc17

Aug 9, 2019
ok, so the new mini games for the cooking competition are pretty terrible. I actually was able to do the maze the cutting and the flipping the the mixing is completely broken, best I could get was 7. I keep losing. I really like this game, but this just sucks. I only have 2 characters left to complete. Siora and Romi and it seems like that isn't going to happen now

x0run

Mar 27, 2019
Hm.. weird not sure why I can't get the money console line working..
Do I need to restart/reload the game after hitting enter?

SugarCube.State.variables.Funds=9999

homerj30

Sep 14, 2020
seem to have some corrupt or bugged images from this n the last patch? corrupt suki n sato at there homes, not loading. also, mom's new bathroom mini event. that i've noticed so far.

sidenote: it wouldn't hurt to add the 3some scene with sato n suki to the dungeon :whistle:
and how do the dates work ? haven't really played around with that feature.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Hm.. weird not sure why I can't get the money console line working..
Do I need to restart/reload the game after hitting enter?

SugarCube.State.variables.Funds=9999
Don't know where you're getting the Funds thing from, but money in this game is stored under mc.money. So SugarCube.State.variables.mc.money = 9999 should do the trick.

Reactions: x0run and Vln_

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
seem to have some corrupt or bugged images from this n the last patch? corrupt suki n sato at there homes, not loading. also, mom's new bathroom mini event. that i've noticed so far.

sidenote: it wouldn't hurt to add the 3some scene with sato n suki to the dungeon :whistle:
and how do the dates work ? haven't really played around with that feature.
Thanks for the report will be fixed in next update as those are "minor bugs" and simple gifs/images. For mom it works for me.

homerj30

Sep 14, 2020
np n noted
the spilled wine scene, no clue. i've had the aunts n pier pop up from that patch, but they were just images :unsure:

x0run

Mar 27, 2019
Don't know where you're getting the Funds thing from, but money in this game is stored under mc.money. So SugarCube.State.variables.mc.money = 9999 should do the trick.
Hm.. it autocompleted funds for me.. maybe from a different game?
I'll give the one you suggested a try. Thank you!

Reactions: 7195648 and gregers

Rawhide00

Aug 23, 2021
I lost my completed game save and can’t get it back. Is there another way to get it for IOS without having to go through it again?

Futilitymanifest

Nov 22, 2018
So, apparently either the place where Aunt works out either doesn't exist anymore, or I have no idea of how to unlock it...I miss the old navigation.

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes