Neuvell

May 26, 2017
Is there a way to make the text larger without the sidebars becoming larger too and obscuring the text? I've tried looking through the thread but can't seem to find an answer (If one exists that is)

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Nikodemus5

A lot of content here! A bit too grindy for my liking but def one of the best html games out there! A lot of girls but the paths at this stage are quite short for some of them. The map is a big talking point, I liked the way it was as first with only pictures of the places you could click. The story itself is pretty straight forward and involves a lot of corruption, which obviously is a good thing! A note to the dev. I'd happily take fewer but bigger updates, there's no need to update every week with just a couple of more random encounters.
Hey thanks for your rating, for the grind don't know if you tested the last version with the +2 stats gain right from the beginning if that's the case then "sigh... need to find a few more ways to reduce it". For the map it's kinda a though thing, some people like it some hate it. For the updates we are aware for already "acquired players" it might be a bit annoying to have so much updates but we need it to promote the game otherwise we wouldn't make enough money to pay the bills. We have almost 30k players playing the game monthly on our online version and the cost for making the game are near 4k so without the updates promoting the game wouldn't be able to pay the bills. But at some point we are planning to change that.

P.S.: Not an agressive answer just wanted to let you know some additional information in case you were wondering.

Vaars

May 6, 2021
Hey there, great game, one of the most polished, yet broad Projects around. Im very impressed expecially by the quality of the artstyle.

Just one Question/small quality of life suggestion i happened to come across: why is there this weird two-stage-authentication Process for choosing Projects at the software company? The Choice doesnt seem large/consequential enough and I have been misclicking and having to repeat the selection quite a few times. You already confirm it once by "Choose this Project", there seems to be no reason to "choose again".

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
Is there a way to make the text larger without the sidebars becoming larger too and obscuring the text? I've tried looking through the thread but can't seem to find an answer (If one exists that is)
You can try the hard, if not brutal, way, editing the HTML file with a text editor.

For the left bar, search for: #story-caption{

and add a font-size line:
CSS:
#story-caption{
  margin-top: -25px;
  font-size: 20px;
}
For the dialogue part, look for .passage{

The same, add a font-size line:
CSS:
.passage{
  text-align:justify;
  width:100%;
  margin: 0 auto;
  font-size: 20px;
}
You can adjust the font size, huh! The 20px are only for the example. Default is 16px.

The trick will not be patented, I do not provide any guarantee beyond the first 3 pages. :giggle::LOL:

Reactions: Neuvell

Neuvell

May 26, 2017
Thank you for your reply but what I read there was "Yes, but wait and hope that it becomes a feature to save yourself a headache" :LOL:

kiwiip4it

Jan 19, 2018
sadly cant progress with the school principle, the mini game is impossible on my laptop without a mouse, tried previous suggestion of increasing sensitivity and hoped there would be an option to skip the mini game in the next update, but alas, i'm a a dead end in the story :( game over fapper 1

noahlowry

Jul 16, 2021
Using 7zip, I am getting an error CRC failed and when I try to launch the game all image files are broken. Any tips? Thanks..

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Using 7zip, I am getting an error CRC failed and when I try to launch the game all image files are broken. Any tips? Thanks..
Sorry, no help here, however, I always use 7-zip and usually don't have that problem. I just re-downloaded the game using the Nopy server and came up w same error you have.

So I guess try what Volen suggested.

Cheers

I downloaded it a couple days ago, probably used the nopy server, and didn't have any issues. Maybe a different server as nopy has been goofy lately.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Sorry, no help here, however, I always use 7-zip and usually don't have that problem. I just re-downloaded the game using the Nopy server and came up w same error you have.

Cheers

I downloaded it a couple days ago, probably used the nopy server, and didn't have any issues. Maybe a different server as nopy has been goofy lately.
Tested it using 7zip and winrar both work for me.

noahlowry

Jul 16, 2021

Cheers

Nopy was the issue. Using anonfile worked just fine. Thanks for the help.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Reactions: Vicissitudo

kghky

Oct 13, 2019
It's because you are using your browser automatic translation tool that messes the game's code.

It's still there, dinner is during the evening not at lunch... there has never been options at lunch
Well, maybe I remember wrong.

Maiscedo1623

Sep 1, 2021
My office is broken but I don't know where the bank is so I can't pay my debt. Can you help me? sorry for my bad english, i'm using google translator.

Reactions: Ambivalens
3.70 star(s) 41 Votes