Persona_Non_Grata

May 26, 2020
Anyone got the cheat code? would rather not spend 3 hours grinding and loading saves into renpy save editor crashed it
Am using this x3
Code:
SugarCube.State.active.variables.abigail.trust += 20
SugarCube.State.active.variables.abigail.corr += 20
SugarCube.State.active.variables.abigail.int += 20
SugarCube.State.active.variables.carla.trust += 20
SugarCube.State.active.variables.carla.corr += 20
SugarCube.State.active.variables.missy.trust += 20
SugarCube.State.active.variables.missy.corr += 20
SugarCube.State.active.variables.alice.trust += 20
SugarCube.State.active.variables.alice.corr += 20
SugarCube.State.active.variables.kate.corr += 20
SugarCube.State.active.variables.kate.trust += 20
SugarCube.State.active.variables.lucy.corr += 20
SugarCube.State.active.variables.lucy.trust += 20
SugarCube.State.active.variables.jade.corr += 20
SugarCube.State.active.variables.jade.trust += 20
SugarCube.State.active.variables.mom.corr += 20
SugarCube.State.active.variables.mom.trust += 20
SugarCube.State.active.variables.sis.corr += 20
SugarCube.State.active.variables.sis.trust += 20
SugarCube.State.active.variables.aunt.corr += 20
SugarCube.State.active.variables.aunt.trust += 20
SugarCube.State.active.variables.cousin.corr += 20
SugarCube.State.active.variables.cousin.trust += 20
SugarCube.State.active.variables.teacher.int += 20
SugarCube.State.active.variables.teacher.trust += 20
SugarCube.State.active.variables.teacher.corr += 20
SugarCube.State.active.variables.sato.int += 20
SugarCube.State.active.variables.sato.trust += 20
SugarCube.State.active.variables.sato.corr += 20
SugarCube.State.active.variables.suki.trust += 20
SugarCube.State.active.variables.suki.corr += 20
SugarCube.State.active.variables.powers.int += 20
SugarCube.State.active.variables.powers.trust += 20
SugarCube.State.active.variables.powers.corr += 20
SugarCube.State.active.variables.dean.int += 20
SugarCube.State.active.variables.dean.trust += 20
SugarCube.State.active.variables.dean.corr += 20
SugarCube.State.active.variables.steph.trust += 20
SugarCube.State.active.variables.steph.corr += 20
SugarCube.State.active.variables.kori.trust += 20
SugarCube.State.active.variables.kori.corr += 20
SugarCube.State.active.variables.hana.trust += 20
SugarCube.State.active.variables.jenna.trust += 20
SugarCube.State.active.variables.jenna.corr += 20
SugarCube.State.active.variables.candi.trust += 20
SugarCube.State.active.variables.candi.corr += 20
SugarCube.State.active.variables.siorla.trust += 20
SugarCube.State.active.variables.siorla.int += 20
SugarCube.State.active.variables.tammy.trust += 20
SugarCube.State.active.variables.tammy.corr += 20
SugarCube.State.active.variables.erika.mot += 20
SugarCube.State.active.variables.erika.trust += 20
SugarCube.State.active.variables.erika.corr += 20
SugarCube.State.active.variables.mikaela.int += 20
SugarCube.State.active.variables.mikaela.trust += 20
SugarCube.State.active.variables.mikaela.corr += 20
SugarCube.State.active.variables.tiffany.trust += 20
SugarCube.State.active.variables.tiffany.corr += 20
SugarCube.State.active.variables.romi.int += 20
SugarCube.State.active.variables.romi.trust += 20
SugarCube.State.active.variables.romi.corr += 20
SugarCube.State.active.variables.mc.int += 20
SugarCube.State.active.variables.mc.str += 20
SugarCube.State.active.variables.mc.end += 20
SugarCube.State.active.variables.mc.seXP += 20
SugarCube.State.active.variables.mc.money += 20000
SugarCube.State.active.variables.mc.sub += 20
SugarCube.State.active.variables.school.grades += 20

Reactions: Michealstj

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
After following this game for a long time, I think I am done with it. The cooking comp is just plain stupid. As well as buggy, I mean nothing in the game actually helps you get better at it, even if it as not buggy. I have been hitting the refreash button and going over the mixing again and again. Even with the people on forum's suggestions can't get near 8 and not able to see where I can edit it in SugarCube. So until this is fixed or a cheat becomes available.... done. I know the developer will be heart broken to hear it. Just in case the developer follows here... the game is not bad for most part.
It's not buggy and by improving your relations with the students the requirements to pass decrease.

Anyone got the cheat code? would rather not spend 3 hours grinding and loading saves into renpy save editor crashed it
Grinding? Are you sure you are playing the latest version? We made sure you can go from one quest step to another without needing to repeat an action. So most of the game shouldn't be grindy.

• Angry
Reactions: kiwiip4it

Vaars

May 6, 2021
We made sure you can go from one quest step to another without needing to repeat an action. So most of the game shouldn't be grindy.
I can say from my experience that I spent at least 2 In-game-weeks only working Projects to gain enough Money for the second Office Upgrade, after having finished all the Cooking-class-girls Quests and winning the Cooking competition. while I was working on them I went to school before noon and always worked at my Company in the afternoons. I think this was in .84 (The one before the cooking Competition was made easier), so if you tweaked this in the most recent Version, this is a moot Point. And if this is intended, it is fine too. To go from a small startup to a large Company without even having the feeling to have to work for it would probably feel a little less rewarding and maybe even stupid.

I also should say, though, that this was a relatively short Time-period, especially when compared to other games, and to the 95% of content happening before that had basically no Grinding attached to it. Sometimes you had to repeat encounters more than once to gain the necessary stats, especially when there happens to be only one Encounter that provides the sepcific Stat needed, but that is barely worth to be called Grind, in my Opinion.

Also to the Point of the Cooking Competition: After the .85 (I think?) made it easier, I did beat it on the first Try after failing miserably for a long while before. So I feel it's fine now. However, if you could find an alternative Minigame or more clear Instructions for the first one (Stirring), that would be a big Upgrade. It feels incredibly clunky and has less clear Instructions than the others, I beat it by flailing my Mouse long enough to complete one Round somehow, which thankfully was enough.

Reactions: ThornyAce

Rakanas

Nov 2, 2020
Grinding? Are you sure you are playing the latest version? We made sure you can go from one quest step to another without needing to repeat an action. So most of the game shouldn't be grindy.
Do you have any plans to make a more RPG style playthrough where you can focus on lets say 3-4 girls which would lock out other choices like in College Daze game? It would improve the replayability a lot.

• Angry
Reactions: The 1★ Dude

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Do you have any plans to make a more RPG style playthrough where you can focus on lets say 3-4 girls which would lock out other choices like in College Daze game? It would improve the replayability a lot.
No. And I don't agree.

I can say from my experience that I spent at least 2 In-game-weeks only working Projects to gain enough Money for the second Office Upgrade, after having finished all the Cooking-class-girls Quests and winning the Cooking competition. while I was working on them I went to school before noon and always worked at my Company in the afternoons. I think this was in .84 (The one before the cooking Competition was made easier), so if you tweaked this in the most recent Version, this is a moot Point. And if this is intended, it is fine too. To go from a small startup to a large Company without even having the feeling to have to work for it would probably feel a little less rewarding and maybe even stupid.

I also should say, though, that this was a relatively short Time-period, especially when compared to other games, and to the 95% of content happening before that had basically no Grinding attached to it. Sometimes you had to repeat encounters more than once to gain the necessary stats, especially when there happens to be only one Encounter that provides the sepcific Stat needed, but that is barely worth to be called Grind, in my Opinion.

Also to the Point of the Cooking Competition: After the .85 (I think?) made it easier, I did beat it on the first Try after failing miserably for a long while before. So I feel it's fine now. However, if you could find an alternative Minigame or more clear Instructions for the first one (Stirring), that would be a big Upgrade. It feels incredibly clunky and has less clear Instructions than the others, I beat it by flailing my Mouse long enough to complete one Round somehow, which thankfully was enough.
I think the change in the formulas was brought in v0.8.5. Took notes of your suggestion for the mini game.

homerj30

Sep 14, 2020
i'm curious if i can switch the collar to the love path, then back if i choose to return to da master role ?

Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
When I tried the online version yesterday, judging solely by the content I didn't already have in my save, you still needed to grind through the pupils passing 10 tests and raise Suki and Akira's corruption scores to somewhere in the fifties. Both incredibly tedious tasks that I can't imagine sitting through without cheating.

Athlit

Apr 24, 2018
Th aunt is bugged as always in the suburbs when the mission say to talk to her in her house and I can progress further with her

Reactions: KrisPy69

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Th aunt is bugged as always in the suburbs when the mission say to talk to her in her house and I can progress further with her
It's not bugged at all and the answer can be found very easily using the search tool of this forum.

Reactions: Vicissitudo
May 6, 2017
Hey Volen_, can you tell me why we should let some girls get used or screwed by others when we enslave them?. An example of this occurred when I made the decision to enslave Jade

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Hey Volen_, can you tell me why we should let some girls get used or screwed by others when we enslave them?. An example of this occurred when I made the decision to enslave Jade
Ok this has been reported a few times, so we did that because some people were asking for it. Jade is supposed to be the only one and it should be avoidable if I'm not wrong if I am please let me know and we'll make it so and add a warning so people who don't like that sort of content can avoid it. Do not hesitate to tell me if there is other content that you could find "unpleasant".

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes