Jun 29, 2018
Enjoying the game, but is there a way to remove the arrow thing in the top right that takes you to the bottom of the page? It makes reading certain things a bit annoying.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Hello everyone, new update!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Full:
Patch:

Reactions: dussalant

WhY NoT?!

Sep 2, 2019
The question is what if some of us if not all already enslaved Stepmom? I just load my save and have nothing to progress with, I even released her, and besides the call and telling her that you have feelings for her, I don't see anything else to be done with her.
Is this all?

Hello everyone, new update!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Full: Mega
Patch: Mega

Last edited:

shenzy

Jul 19, 2017
The question is what if some of us if not all already enslaved Stepmom? I just load my save and have nothing to progress with, I even released her, and besides the call and telling her that you have feelings for her, I don't see anything else to be done with her.
Is this all?
i'm pretty sure you can release her from the slave route in the basement

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Is this all?
Requires Mother main quest completed. Mother cannot be a slave. Mother trust >= 65. The player can activate the relationship scene through the cellphone. The option should appear when all other requirements are met. When selected, the relationship scene will play.
Go to the "Contacts" app in the phone and click on your mom when you meet the requirements

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Go to the "Contacts" app in the phone and click on your mom when you meet the requirements
I have done it and first after I bought again a collar (what is with the old one throw away or what?) then she is my Girlfriend.

When I go now into the house the Basement is yellow.

So I think it is yellow because I have a collar for Mom (and I can`t use it anymore).

So it looks it is a bug.

After I sleept the yellow from the Basement is away.

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
ehm may i ask if anyone have the full actress names included on the game and who is wich one please? i really apreciate it

Vaars

May 6, 2021
Why didnt you put the conversation with Mom for the Girlfriend Path under the "Conversations"-Menu in the MC Bedroom? Mom even has an Event there already. Its strange to have this being the only interaction that has to be done in this way, now there is two Menus for conversations. I think it would in general make sense to transfer the whole Conversations-Menu as well as the SexApp Interactions exclusively into the Phone, but anyways, you should decide on one Path.

Also, there seems to be a Display Bug of Sukis Icon when at Home in her new Apartment in the Lofts

brorpag

Nov 22, 2020
Anyone got the cheat code? would rather not spend 3 hours grinding and loading saves into renpy save editor crashed it

Thjis

May 19, 2017
After following this game for a long time, I think I am done with it. The cooking comp is just plain stupid. As well as buggy, I mean nothing in the game actually helps you get better at it, even if it as not buggy. I have been hitting the refreash button and going over the mixing again and again. Even with the people on forum's suggestions can't get near 8 and not able to see where I can edit it in SugarCube. So until this is fixed or a cheat becomes available.... done. I know the developer will be heart broken to hear it. Just in case the developer follows here... the game is not bad for most part.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: matekun
3.70 star(s) 41 Votes