Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
So how do I enslave Jade and Carla? I enslaved literally half the family already, have high stats in everything including domination, slave collars.
But the option won't appear in the dungeon.
Could you send your save here please so we can check what is going wrong?

Reactions: DrFree

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
Is there a way to skip days, if yes how, i cant seem to find any option to skip days

Edit: NVM found it

Last edited:
Reactions: Vln_

Zirenaz

Feb 20, 2020
Very Minor Issue:
The picture: 'ressources/images/home/dinner/mombreast.jpg' are shown in full 2000x3000 size

a1ans

Mar 18, 2019
i see them at the strip bar, but they do not apear when you click on it. do i need to corrupt them more ?

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
already done that.
here is an example
Hey by checking it with the writer and the coder there is only 10% chance to get the interactions. To make it more clear now she will only show if you can interact with her.

a1ans

Mar 18, 2019
Hey by checking it with the writer and the coder there is only 10% chance to get the interactions. To make it more clear now she will only show if you can interact with her.
thanks for the reply. i would recommend that you change it, or make it more clear what needs to be achieved before the intraction will be possible. For me not knowing, i would assume it was a bug.

mistwolf_2k

May 18, 2020
I get what you mean, if we see more and more people asking us to change the way it works we will do it, but understand that at the moment you're only two to ask us to change that aspect. We may make a poll here and on patreon on next update concerning this matter. We always try to give the best experience to players and I think that sanjix1 (our writer) tried to oblige your guys to take the decision of which girl you want to invest your guys into. Which obviously is not seen as something good if you wanna fuck them all haha.

But don't worry we read your guys comments and always try to improve the game from them. As we say in belgium "It isn't falling on deaf ears".
I have to agree with the other two. Even as a first run through trudging through the teachers only on Wednesday just seems like a ploy to artificially lengthen the game. You will inevitably have finished most if not all the girls by the time you are even remotely close to finishing the teachers. Then you end up blowing through wasted days trying to progress. You can only do the same scenes over so many times before they lose their luster. I get what that you are trying to make choices meaningful, but honestly, it is only meaningful to you. There is enough grind without the need to add more.

All that being said, I really do enjoy the rest of the game. I never really had an interest in html games, but this one kinda grabs you by the little hairs and don't let go. Is the graduation the end of the current content? As of this point the only changes I have seen is my wage at the bar went up by a factor of 5 after getting a doctorate.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
thanks for the reply. i would recommend that you change it, or make it more clear what needs to be achieved before the intraction will be possible. For me not knowing, i would assume it was a bug.
As I said in my answer it's already updated on online version so characters only appear if the interaction is avaible.

Reactions: ☆Jonathan Wick♤
May 6, 2017
I must say that after having tried the game for the first time, the work and effort that has been put into the interface, especially, is very clean and above all quite comfortable to use. The second strong point is the large number of characters with whom we can interact and that above all each one has enough content and different locations to be able to interchange with them.

Now the only negative aspect that this game has and that really got me to annoy or disappoint on occasions (especially after reading on the official page) is that we can always choose the personality of our character at all times, that is to say, choose between these two Dom or Sub options with all the women in the game, but then you meet certain characters with whom we are not given any option on how we want to interact with them at any time as it happens with the chemistry teacher, our boss at the bar and even our newly added grandmother. What bothers me ultimately is that we cannot put up more resistance or impose our will on theirs at any given moment, that is, we are always pushed to continue and do whatever they want, how they want and where they want, whatever comes to be at least frustrating for me since that's not how I want my character to share with any of them

So I would like to know what Volen thinks as well as his writer on this last topic.

mistwolf_2k

May 18, 2020
I must say that after having tried the game for the first time, the work and effort that has been put into the interface, especially, is very clean and above all quite comfortable to use. The second strong point is the large number of characters with whom we can interact and that above all each one has enough content and different locations to be able to interchange with them.

Now the only negative aspect that this game has and that really got me to annoy or disappoint on occasions (especially after reading on the official page) is that we can always choose the personality of our character at all times, that is to say, choose between these two Dom or Sub options with all the women in the game, but then you meet certain characters with whom we are not given any option on how we want to interact with them at any time as it happens with the chemistry teacher, our boss at the bar and even our newly added grandmother. What bothers me ultimately is that we cannot put up more resistance or impose our will on theirs at any given moment, that is, we are always pushed to continue and do whatever they want, how they want and where they want, whatever comes to be at least frustrating for me since that's not how I want my character to share with any of them

So I would like to know what Volen thinks as well as his writer on this last topic.
I am curious about this. There is only one person that I can think of that gave you no option and that was Ms. Lee. Every other supporting character can be dominated, to include the hard-ass Dean. What particular characters are you referring to?

May 6, 2017
I am curious about this. There is only one person that I can think of that gave you no option and that was Ms. Lee. Every other supporting character can be dominated, to include the hard-ass Dean. What particular characters are you referring to?
I am referring to the vast majority of characters that have interest as one of the main stats (be careful, I know that the same game tells us that these are characters with a strong personality and sexuality), but if I had to compare like ours character relates / deals with them in comparison with others such as our sister, mother or even Jade would say that it is totally the opposite, since unlike the latter during the vast majority of events we totally lack the possibility of being able to choose as our character reacts (that is, choose between the option above the submissive or the option below the dominant).

A clear example of this as you have already mentioned is the case of our chemistry teacher Ms. Lee, since throughout her quest / events we are not given any option about how we want to treat her. Which for a person like me who tries to impersonate someone who tries to impose our wishes or personality on others as a Dom makes me lose all desire to continue their quest.

Another example at least for me occurs during our grandmother's quest during which we also lack the option to choose between dom or sub. In other words, during the events where she leaves us with blue balls there are no two options as with the other characters where the sub would let her do what she wants, while the domination would force her to give us relief.

That is why I wanted to know the opinion of both the developer and the writer about whether this is how each of the characters that have interest as their main status will be or if we will be able to have the sub or dom options during each of their events.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
I am referring to the vast majority of characters that have interest as one of the main stats (be careful, I know that the same game tells us that these are characters with a strong personality and sexuality), but if I had to compare like ours character relates / deals with them in comparison with others such as our sister, mother or even Jade would say that it is totally the opposite, since unlike the latter during the vast majority of events we totally lack the possibility of being able to choose as our character reacts (that is, choose between the option above the submissive or the option below the dominant).

A clear example of this as you have already mentioned is the case of our chemistry teacher Ms. Lee, since throughout her quest / events we are not given any option about how we want to treat her. Which for a person like me who tries to impersonate someone who tries to impose our wishes or personality on others as a Dom makes me lose all desire to continue their quest.

Another example at least for me occurs during our grandmother's quest during which we also lack the option to choose between dom or sub. In other words, during the events where she leaves us with blue balls there are no two options as with the other characters where the sub would let her do what she wants, while the domination would force her to give us relief.

That is why I wanted to know the opinion of both the developer and the writer about whether this is how each of the characters that have interest as their main status will be or if we will be able to have the sub or dom options during each of their events.
Hello,

I discussed it with the writer and the programmer and I'll try to answer you the best I can.

First concerning the story side:

I appreciate your kind words. as for your criticisms, We wanted to make the option of choice available as often as possible. but, we also realize that sometimes choice isn't always available. There will always be women who are naturally dominant individuals and will not be sways by others no matter how dominant they are. The few women we have in the game like that often go by "interest" as their primary interaction stat rather than "trust". Although, not so long ago we noticed something in the playing and requesting trends of the players. Frankly, from the data we had at our disposal, the number of players who chose to play through the "sub" versions of character's questlines, was such a small minority that we felt we would be better serving our players by focusing solely on the dominant path going forward. This is why the grandmother does not have a sub path option like most characters had in the past.
Notes: Only 2% of the players on the online version were playing sub.

In a second time, The quantity of work it would require to offer more than 2 options for each decision would be astonishing. We did that game design choice because even if we would like to offer more it's not possible at the moment with the size of our team (3).

And finally also a point about why you can't make girls submit completely, drive them crazy, ... is because we want to respect patreon guidelines to avoid getting reviewed or banned. It is a bit frustrating especially considering how much patrons or players are disappointed by not being able to mind break girls but we have no choice if we want to be able to continue working on this game.

I hope you find this answer satisfying,

Kind regards,

Volen.

• Sad
Reactions: ☆Jonathan Wick♤
3.70 star(s) 41 Votes