Jun 16, 2017
Hey you can cheat easily using the console (f12) and then modify variables by typing: SugarCube.State.variables.
Your browser should show you the list of variables you can modify.
Except I have no idea what that means. When the source does succeed in actually displaying, none of it makes any sense to me.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
so no new gameplay ?
Nope, a big update is coming this month and to make your guys wait a bit more we decided to publish a technical update. There are more than 900 new files related to dream/sleep though.

Reactions: a1ans

Mac2Night

Feb 11, 2019
You should put all those dream scenes as normal scenes in the game that wan can choose when interacting with the characters
They are random when going to sleep and work only if you go to sleep in your bed.Making those part of the gameplay would make the game a lot better

zotscheetter

Jan 10, 2018
Quick question: when you open the phone menu whre you can find the next task per quest you have to do, there is a question mark character. How do you unlock it, because I finished everything else.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Quick question: when you open the phone menu whre you can find the next task per quest you have to do, there is a question mark character. How do you unlock it, because I finished everything else.
It's a place holder haha

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Im trying to pay the 1k bills but im short on cash and not sure where to get more money?
Work both lunch and dinner shifts at the pub in the mall. It doesn't pay much to start with, but the pay depends on Abigail's Interest and Trust, so increasing those will boost your pay significantly: Working hard, talking to her around town, and chatting to her through the app can all help with that.

Or cheat.

Tazmaze

Oct 30, 2019
So I've tried your game twice, once in the past and now. Both times I've gotten this

Apologies! A fatal error has occurred. Aborting.

Error: no valid storage adapters found

Then the file path the the html. Since you failed to put all the content in a folder I had to create one for it which anyone would obviously do. Yet I always get this error. Tried on it on Edge, Firefox, and Chrome.

vlatkoztb

Jul 17, 2019
I dont know if this is said but i cant buy the jewellery in the store im playing the online version on a phone.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
So I've tried your game twice, once in the past and now. Both times I've gotten this

Apologies! A fatal error has occurred. Aborting.

Error: no valid storage adapters found

Then the file path the the html. Since you failed to put all the content in a folder I had to create one for it which anyone would obviously do. Yet I always get this error. Tried on it on Edge, Firefox, and Chrome.
It seems that it's an issue from your side. Unfortunately I can't do anything to solve it, you should google it.

I dont know if this is said but i cant buy the jewellery in the store im playing the online version on a phone.
Hey, use "desktop view" option from your mobile browser, since we added the right sidebar the option to buy does not appear on mobile phones. We are going to make a new shopping UI in the future.

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes