Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Have very much enjoyed the game, played through a few times now. Question on development.
Updates are focused on gameplay currently.
Will this trend continue, or will there be several new characters introduced?
Thanks for being so active on this board btw...

Reactions: Vln_

sanjix1

May 16, 2017
Have very much enjoyed the game, played through a few times now. Question on development.
Updates are focused on gameplay currently.
Will this trend continue, or will there be several new characters introduced?
Thanks for being so active on this board btw...
We intend to do one more gameplay focused update, before a very large content drop featuring several new characters. This is subject to change but we are on track. And you are very welcome. We take pride in being mostly transparent and constantly active for our players.

Reactions: Forgotted

Tazmaze

Oct 30, 2019
Tazmaze said:
So I've tried your game twice, once in the past and now. Both times I've gotten this

Apologies! A fatal error has occurred. Aborting.

Error: no valid storage adapters found

Then the file path the the html. Since you failed to put all the content in a folder I had to create one for it which anyone would obviously do. Yet I always get this error. Tried on it on Edge, Firefox, and Chrome.
It seems that it's an issue from your side. Unfortunately I can't do anything to solve it, you should google it.
Ya I figured you'd say something lame like that instead of fessing up to the fact your content is screwed up. It's not like I haven't tried searching google either. No answers there. Yet no other HTML game does this, so odd about that one.

razzia

Apr 14, 2018
Hello everyone! I have a question: how do I make progress on the sister and mother path?
I am stuck at the moment with sister (find a way to motivate her) and mother (restore relationship) 's trust.
I paid bills and bought necklace (don't know how to gave it to her though) but I am always stuck

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Ya I figured you'd say something lame like that instead of fessing up to the fact your content is screwed up. It's not like I haven't tried searching google either. No answers there. Yet no other HTML game does this, so odd about that one.
Quit being agressive, you're not my boss and I'm not obliged to help you. You're litteraly the first person to tell me that he has that sort of problem. And you can clearly tell by the error you got that it is related to the computer and not to the game.

The warning indicates that the Player's web-browser is either:
a. So old it doesn't support the local storage functionallity required by the SugarCube engine.
b. Is being run in a mode / way that restricts access to the storage functionallity required.

examples:
a. You can get this warning if the web-browser has been configured to disable cookies.
b. Microsoft Edge will show a simular warning message if the Player is trying to view a copy of your Story HML file from their local hard-drive.

1. Did you personally recieve this warning, or was it reported by another person?

2. Which web-browser (brand and version) was being used, and which mode was it being run in, when the warning occured?

3. Was the Story HTML file being accessed remotely on a web-server, or was it being access locally on from a hard-drive?
It seems that this issue is concerning only very few players of html games and it is ONLY related to your hardware.
Hello everyone! I have a question: how do I make progress on the sister and mother path?
I am stuck at the moment with sister (find a way to motivate her) and mother (restore relationship) 's trust.
I paid bills and bought necklace (don't know how to gave it to her though) but I am always stuck
Hello, the answer is on the first post, faq spoiler content.

Reactions: TSOne

KingDoggo

Mar 13, 2019
Yeah I give up. Through trial and error I've managed to screw around with the Chrome console and fudge around some numbers, but they never stick.

Maybe I'm dumb, but I have no goddamn clue how you expect people to follow that.

Maggiorenne18

Aug 27, 2020
Hello! First of all, great game! Second of all, and I hate to be a bother, specially when it is to ask for advice on how to cheat, but I keep getting the same error when putting on the console the ' SugarCube.State.active.variable ' code, which is " Uncaught ReferenceError: SugarCube is not defined at <anonymous>:1:1 ", the weird thing is that it used to work for me, but now all of the suddent it doesn't, anyone has any idea on why this could be?

trix3

Jul 18, 2017
for people who want to use the cheats, the numbers it (hashes and then) compares to are visible in the html file. just change them to what you want

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Yeah I give up. Through trial and error I've managed to screw around with the Chrome console and fudge around some numbers, but they never stick.

Maybe I'm dumb, but I have no goddamn clue how you expect people to follow that.
If you go back using the arrow of the sidebar it will undo the changes you make using the console.

Hello! First of all, great game! Second of all, and I hate to be a bother, specially when it is to ask for advice on how to cheat, but I keep getting the same error when putting on the console the ' SugarCube.State.active.variable ' code, which is " Uncaught ReferenceError: SugarCube is not defined at <anonymous>:1:1 ", the weird thing is that it used to work for me, but now all of the suddent it doesn't, anyone has any idea on why this could be?
You have to open the console on the same tab in which the game is open. If you need more help come on the discord server and tag me I could do a screen sharing to show you how to do it exactly.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
I get a non rar file, labeled rar, putting it into a browser does nothing
You have to extract it using winrar or 7zip then you will obtain a ressources folder and a file called "become someone.html" that you must open with a browser.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Diamond cheat, either one works.
Rb;1H;
SC;1H;
You know, we litteraly shared here how to cheat for free, the only thing we ask is to not share the patreon code (which is not even what you shared, you just merely found a string that gives the same 32 bits int) so we are able to finance the game through donations. You know the money that is used to give you free content every month so you can fap. I will never understand this community. We even added a guide on main post...

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes