COTe

Mar 9, 2019
Also cant go further with Tammy after "Talk with your Mother at work"... Scene is working. but nothing change

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Also cant go further with Tammy after "Talk with your Mother at work"... Scene is working. but nothing change
Look at my answer just above

+ for carla could you answer the following so we know if we need to also fix that.

Edit: Wait is your save an old save from before v0.6.8? Because after a second look it seems that some variables are missing and the repair save system does not detect them as undefined.

lexxus

Oct 18, 2016
Dont know if its been reported but several entries, such as home office location restart the game when you click on them. This is a HUUUUUGE error I'm guessing.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
The file on mega is named "become someone v07 gif version.rar".
Gif version.
Does that mean there is another version?

homerj30

Sep 14, 2020
think i have the same prob enslaving carla to, i skipped the last 2 updates.
also noticed a couple things out of place with the mother. kitchen scenes when shes not there, but her options are.
and i got the 4some office scene at the home office.

Last edited:

Chimp :D

Jan 18, 2020
looks like this scene is broken
<<if $mom.loc is "Economics hall" && $mom.questmain gte 9 && $mom.trust gte 25 && $grandma.questmain is 6 && $grandma.int gte 25>><<set $scene to 0>> <a data-passage="grandmamainquest6" class="link-internal"><div class="imglink golden">[img["ressources/img/university/classroom.jpg"]]<div class="shadow golden"></div><p>Economics lecture hall</p><div style="position: absolute; bottom: 42px; right: -8px;"><<LocationPortraits "Economics hall">></div></div></a> <<elseif $mom.loc is "Economics hall" && $mom.questmain is 9 && $mom.trust gte 25 && $mom.corr gte 10 && $employees.mom.hired is 0>><<set $scene to 0>> <a data-passage="mommainquest9" class="link-internal"><div class="imglink golden">[img["ressources/img/university/classroom.jpg"]]<div class="shadow golden"></div><p>Economics lecture hall</p><div style="position: absolute; bottom: 42px; right: -8px;"><<LocationPortraits "Economics hall">></div></div></a> <<elseif $mom.loc is "Economics hall">> <a data-passage="momwednesday" class="link-internal"><div class="imglink">[img["ressources/img/university/classroom.jpg"]]<div class="shadow"></div><p>Economics lecture hall</p><div style="position: absolute; bottom: 42px; right: -8px;"><<LocationPortraits "Economics hall">></div></div></a> <</if>>

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
There is only this one
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I checked your html code and i only saw two statements which checked if mom is in moms office but never a line which sets mom.loc to the office

<<if $mom.loc is "Mom's office" && $mom.questmain gte 9 && $mom.trust gte 25 && $mom.corr gte 10 && $tammy.questmain is 4>>

I will try to know if this is a bug or not, but on the "Interact with employees" passage you should have an option "Say hi to mom" or something like that.
Diamond cheat, either one works

?h<=z0
4@4>?1

:)
:) if we decide to remove the cheat system from public version don't be surprised.

Gif version.
On patreon and subscribestar even with a 1$ donation you can get access to the one with long vids. The difference is that it contains longer videos (4-5 mins average).

Dont know if its been reported but several entries, such as home office location restart the game when you click on them. This is a HUUUUUGE error I'm guessing.
Waiting for the coder to wake up because I can't check it myself at the moment will try to give you an answer as soon as possible.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
think i have the same prob enslaving carla to, i skipped the last 2 updates.
also noticed a couple things out of place with the mother. kitchen scenes when shes not there, but her options are.
and i got the 4some office scene at the home office.
looks like this scene is broken
<<if $mom.loc is "Economics hall" && $mom.questmain gte 9 && $mom.trust gte 25 && $grandma.questmain is 6 && $grandma.int gte 25>><<set $scene to 0>> <a data-passage="grandmamainquest6" class="link-internal"><div class="imglink golden">[img["ressources/img/university/classroom.jpg"]]<div class="shadow golden"></div><p>Economics lecture hall</p><div style="position: absolute; bottom: 42px; right: -8px;"><<LocationPortraits "Economics hall">></div></div></a> <<elseif $mom.loc is "Economics hall" && $mom.questmain is 9 && $mom.trust gte 25 && $mom.corr gte 10 && $employees.mom.hired is 0>><<set $scene to 0>> <a data-passage="mommainquest9" class="link-internal"><div class="imglink golden">[img["ressources/img/university/classroom.jpg"]]<div class="shadow golden"></div><p>Economics lecture hall</p><div style="position: absolute; bottom: 42px; right: -8px;"><<LocationPortraits "Economics hall">></div></div></a> <<elseif $mom.loc is "Economics hall">> <a data-passage="momwednesday" class="link-internal"><div class="imglink">[img["ressources/img/university/classroom.jpg"]]<div class="shadow"></div><p>Economics lecture hall</p><div style="position: absolute; bottom: 42px; right: -8px;"><<LocationPortraits "Economics hall">></div></div></a> <</if>>
Took note of these.

We want to apologize for this "buggy" update we will try to publish an hotfix as soon as possible. Usually we do not publish updates before testing them. Here we were late on the schedule so we decided (mainly me who asked the coder and writer to work faster to deliver the update before the end of the month) to publish the update without further testing.

We will do our best to fix everything asap and then upload here a patch + a new download link for the full game.

Please for next answers check if the bug was not already reported so we are not overwhelmed by the quantity of messages.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
yes that checks if mom is in office but i cant find the one which sets mom.loc to mom's office only found these two and both set her location to the Startup office. You could wait one or two days for feedback more people shouldn't be able to progress the story if the location never sets to mom's office
If i hover over her picture i get the "Say hi to mom" and i only got two scenarios so far the one where she is naked on the table and the other one which i posted further above with the sex scene :)
Thanks for the additionnal informations, as soon as I have news from the coder will quote you here.

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
I like "Chapter 2" about creating a company, making money and growing to increase your income for future plans. I hope that the previous girls and teachers are not forgotten and also receive content. A couple of tips that I would give you since there are already many chuiccas and icons, you should put an option that the menu on the left is drop-down so better to be able to have in view what you need without having to go up or down according to what you interest a and you should add some other quick trip as to the office or to the own bedroom or to the residential area so we would save enough clicks Also a couple of bugs as they have already commented you cannot work as a manager then to advance with mikaela, she increases her confidence to 5 the problem is that there is no way you can talk where you talk to her gym work home etc everything increases except confidence and I don't know how to move forward with her

a and I think I already have Carla enslaved but since it doesn't appear in the dungeon I think it's another bug

Zirenaz

Feb 20, 2020
Found an exploitable bug in the new version.
At breakfast before you go to university, you can open the phone go to messages, select an available contact, just press return, and you'll be getting a new breakfast scene including the trust/corruption gains, and you can do it again, raising the stats of mother and sister without progression.
Can do similar thing at lunchbreak.
Those are the two places I've found so far, but there might be more places the exploit is doable

Reactions: xoxo1001

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Gif version.
On patreon and subscribestar even with a 1$ donation you can get access to the one with long vids. The difference is that it contains longer videos (4-5 mins average).
I see, thank you. Are there any other differences?

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Reactions: Grimtown
3.70 star(s) 41 Votes