Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
I just noticed that I have the opening scenes of many girls blocked, which does not make sense so late in the game since I unlocked them in their day

Does anyone have the code to unlock the gallery?

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
I just noticed that I have the opening scenes of many girls blocked, which does not make sense so late in the game since I unlocked them in their day

Does anyone have the code to unlock the gallery?
If you mean that some of the girls scenes are locked it's logic even when you it tells you that you finished the whole content. There are doms and subs versions of all scenes.

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
If you mean that some of the girls scenes are locked it's logic even when you it tells you that you finished the whole content. There are doms and subs versions of all scenes.

no no
I don't mean those I mean e.g. scenes 1 2 and 3 of mom or sister

or the first scenes of college girls like jade etc

which doesn't make sense because if I hadn't unlocked those I wouldn't be able to advance in the game

I know that there are scenes that get blocked if you decide to enslave or not but I am referring to the initial scenes and practically all the university content prior to almost the final exam

Zirenaz

Feb 20, 2020
no no
I don't mean those I mean e.g. scenes 1 2 and 3 of mom or sister

or the first scenes of college girls like jade etc

which doesn't make sense because if I hadn't unlocked those I wouldn't be able to advance in the game

I know that there are scenes that get blocked if you decide to enslave or not but I am referring to the initial scenes and practically all the university content prior to almost the final exam
There are also scenes early on that get blocked, depending on whether you go domination or not

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
I already tell you that it is weird xd more than anything because I saw them in his day and if they are not unlocked obviously it is that you have not progressed in the game that is why I say it Xd

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
A quick first feedback 30 seconds after dragging the game into Chrome. Volen_
First thing I do in HTML games is adjusting the zoom to 125/150% for better legibility. Unfortunately this zooms everything, including your right-ui-bar (the phone).
I've seen some HTML devs lately implementing an option to change the font size in their games, which is much better, because all the other elements are not affected. Just a thought for future development. :)

Reactions: Neuvell

Chimp :D

Jan 18, 2020
Did you cheat? If yes then that's the reason why it's buggy for you, if you didn't then we will try to find the bug because from what I see with variables you didn't play fairly.

Edit: Wait is your save an old save from before v0.6.8? Because after a second look it seems that some variables are missing and the repair save system does not detect them as undefined.
i havent cheated and have this issue aswell

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
i havent cheated and have this issue aswell
I already tell you that it is weird xd more than anything because I saw them in his day and if they are not unlocked obviously it is that you have not progressed in the game that is why I say it Xd
Could your guys send your saves please?
A quick first feedback 30 seconds after dragging the game into Chrome. Volen_
First thing I do in HTML games is adjusting the zoom to 125/150% for better legibility. Unfortunately this zooms everything, including your right-ui-bar (the phone).
I've seen some HTML devs lately implementing an option to change the font size in their games, which is much better, because all the other elements are not affected. Just a thought for future development. :)
I'll look at it can't promise it will be included in the hotfix but you can count on it for next update (in 2 weeks).

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I'll look at it can't promise it will be included in the hotfix but you can count on it for next update (in 2 weeks).
No worries, I've joined the Discord a few minutes ago and wrote it in the #suggestions channel. Also I'm posting bug screenshots. ;)

Reactions: Vln_
3.70 star(s) 41 Votes