Zirenaz

Feb 20, 2020
Could you guys send your saves here please?
Might be smarter and faster for you to actually fix it in the game, as it seems to be a general problem, instead of trying to fix save files from everyone with the problem.

Aug 3, 2017
Ok, I raised carla's corruption and trust both to 100 and I still can't call her to the basement.

EDIT: Also, grandma's questline says 7/6 now after the wednesday event in the econ classroom.

homerj30

Sep 14, 2020
same prob with carla. going from the updated save to this version, no option in the basement to call her.
n for those curious about the home to small office upgrade. you need to pay off the debt, then turn around n build up 20000. though you still need a couple thousand for the new hire etc.

Aug 3, 2017
I've dug around in the html file a bit, and I think the passage for calling carla to the basement doesn't exist in the html file (there is no instance of "set $carla.dungeonintro to 1" present in the file, which you would assume is there if the passage did exist). Are you guys sure it was compiled along with all the other passages?

KiraKhaos

Oct 10, 2017
What does the available projects colors mean?
And how do i raise Erika's job motivation?
Have done different projects but nothing happened so far.
You have to interact with her at work and choose the different options. Also interact with her outside of work so she does not lose motivation.

KiraKhaos

Oct 10, 2017
Is Tiffany's full quest in the game? Got the assjob scene but no way to interact with her beyond that. Story: 0/6 and says raise her trust to 15 but no way to do that. Also Erika quest says completed at 4/6, Tammy says completed at 5/6, and Mikaela stuck at 5/6, saying to raise popularity over Javier even though I've completely all of her gallery scenes.

Uncle Iroh

Jun 15, 2017
There's a glitch with the game where if you sleep at 7:00am it moves the game forward a day in terms of day number, but keeps the same weekday.

So basically, for example, sleep on Monday, day 30. It becomes Monday, day 31.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Might be smarter and faster for you to actually fix it in the game, as it seems to be a general problem, instead of trying to fix save files from everyone with the problem.
We do not fix saves, we use them to fix bugs because sometimes we can't reproduce it. For US and THE VAST MAJORITY of the players we talk to on discord it works. Then we have people coming in here we saves files from 10 versions ago and with variables edited by hand which makes the save system going completely crazy.

Is Tiffany's full quest in the game? Got the assjob scene but no way to interact with her beyond that. Story: 0/6 and says raise her trust to 15 but no way to do that. Also Erika quest says completed at 4/6, Tammy says completed at 5/6, and Mikaela stuck at 5/6, saying to raise popularity over Javier even though I've completely all of her gallery scenes.
Made a note about it to discuss that with the coder, will mention you when I have an answer.

How do you swap company??
I don't get what you want to do, could you please develop (I'm not trolling I really didn't get you).

There's a glitch with the game where if you sleep at 7:00am it moves the game forward a day in terms of day number, but keeps the same weekday.

So basically, for example, sleep on Monday, day 30. It becomes Monday, day 31.
Added to the notes to fix it.

Swapper69

Mar 22, 2020
To progress in the story you need to buy new offices to progress with diffrent girls how do you buy or change the office and where?

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Reactions: yukiband
3.70 star(s) 41 Votes