Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Update in around 2 hours (time to upload everything), Clara slave quest will be back and all the bugs should then be fixed.

Reactions: nn231

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
New update fixing all the game breaking bugs and the others

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DOWNLOAD
All
: - MORE COMING SOON
Update Only: (v0.6.8 -> v0.72) - MEGA - GDRIVE
Patch v072 (HTML FILE ONLY): - MEGA - GDRIVE

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Engelstein

Tort

Feb 25, 2018
I don't know if I'm missing something or if something isn't triggering coz I'm using a 6.7 save (last version I played)

How do I start a new business? The only new place I see is the bank but that just tells me I'm not in debt. And the only progress hint I have is the new character's one (hence knowing I have to start a new business but not knowing how)

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
I don't know if I'm missing something or if something isn't triggering coz I'm using a 6.7 save (last version I played)

How do I start a new business? The only new place I see is the bank but that just tells me I'm not in debt. And the only progress hint I have is the new character's one (hence knowing I have to start a new business but not knowing how)
Hey, could be a bug, could you send your save so I'll look in your case if you can or can't start a business (if you can I'll tell you how).

CreativeSeaweed

Mar 25, 2020
hey, guys!
1st of all thanks for the game. It's awesome. Hope you'll make mobile app some day :)
Question about the game.
Progress with Carla is stuck.
TRUST: 29
CORRUPTION: 18
PROGRESS: 5
SHIFT: BAR
ENSLAVED: No

i meet her at nude beach, 2 scenes are ok, but 3rd one doesn't load - no text, no video. Only button "Leave"
Is it me, or some bug?

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
hey, guys!
1st of all thanks for the game. It's awesome. Hope you'll make mobile app some day :)
Question about the game.
Progress with Carla is stuck.
TRUST: 29
CORRUPTION: 18
PROGRESS: 5
SHIFT: BAR
ENSLAVED: No

i meet her at nude beach, 2 scenes are ok, but 3rd one doesn't load - no text, no video. Only button "Leave"
Is it me, or some bug?
Hello unfortunately we need your save to help you further.

Glad you like the game!

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes