Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
New update! (v0.7)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
All
: - -
Update Only: (v0.6.8 -> v0.7) - -

Extras: - - SAVES

a1ans

Mar 18, 2019
I left a note for the coder, we found 14 bugs at the moment, due to the large amount we will probably publish an hotfix in the next few days.

Thanks a lot for reporting those to us.
is it possible to get the office, even tho i started the company from home, and how do i get it if possible ?

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
How build a regional office ?
is it possible to get the office, even tho i started the company from home, and how do i get it if possible ?
When the player has reached the minimum requirements to advance to the next stage in the business, a button that says “Grow your company” will appear at the bottom of the main office screen. Each stage has its own separate requirements. Completing each stage will also be a requirement for progressing in Carlee’s main quest. When this option is selected, the player will be taken to the corresponding main quest stage for Carlee. And upon completion of that scene, the player will return to his office screen, with it having changed to the next office level. The requirements for advancing to each stage are as follows and are subject to change based on balancing.
  • Home office to small office - $20,000.
  • Small office to regional office - $50,000 and two employees.
  • Regional office to national office - $150,000 and 5 employees.

Aug 30, 2020
i dont know why but my save have loads of money and yet i can't seem to buy any office as suddenly my cash amount becomes 2000 only, SOS i have 6 digit sum please

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
i dont know why but my save have loads of money and yet i can't seem to buy any office as suddenly my cash amount becomes 2000 only, SOS i have 6 digit sum please
Open your browser console and type that and then press enter.
SugarCube.State.variables.mc.money=150000
It's a bug, we'll publish an hotfix soon considering the amount of bugs this update has (it's big and we might have released it a bit too soon).
Error when trying to get to economic class on wednesday, class does not even appear, only error message
We are aware of that bug we'll publish an hotfix soon.
i dont have an option to enslave carla
Follow phone progress app instructions

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Did you cheat? If yes then that's the reason why it's buggy for you, if you didn't then we will try to find the bug because from what I see with variables you didn't play fairly.

Edit: Wait is your save an old save from before v0.6.8? Because after a second look it seems that some variables are missing and the repair save system does not detect them as undefined.

Last edited:

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Does someone know what i need to do here? Its the quest line from Tammy i already have the best office and all employees. I tried to talk to the mother in lunch and at work multiple times but nothing works. I even got the sex scene with all the workers when i talked with the mother
View attachment 912866
Your mom loc should be "Mom's office" (you should interact with her there), her main quest at 9, her trust higher or equal to 25 and her corr higher or equal to 10.

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes