jrandomas1

Aug 30, 2019
Is there any sort of trigger or prerequisite to be able to buy slave collars? I have the dungeon all set up and most of the character quests complete but I can't buy any at the Strange Shop.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Is there any sort of trigger or prerequisite to be able to buy slave collars? I have the dungeon all set up and most of the character quests complete but I can't buy any at the Strange Shop.
15 of dom.

jrandomas1

Aug 30, 2019
Thanks a lot! Now I just have to find out how to raise my dominance that high lol. Haven't been able to read books in the dungeon, or buy new ones.

May 6, 2017
Hello,

I discussed it with the writer and the programmer and I'll try to answer you the best I can.

First concerning the story side:

Notes: Only 2% of the players on the online version were playing sub.

In a second time, The quantity of work it would require to offer more than 2 options for each decision would be astonishing. We did that game design choice because even if we would like to offer more it's not possible at the moment with the size of our team (3).

And finally also a point about why you can't make girls submit completely, drive them crazy, ... is because we want to respect patreon guidelines to avoid getting reviewed or banned. It is a bit frustrating especially considering how much patrons or players are disappointed by not being able to mind break girls but we have no choice if we want to be able to continue working on this game.

I hope you find this answer satisfying,

Kind regards,

Volen.
Hey first of all thanks for taking the time to discuss this point with your team. I understand very well why not having different options in each scene with each character since that can be a problem for various reasons, even more so if most players are oriented to play with a dominant protagonist, which is my case.

The main reason for my discontent is directed mainly towards that entire group of characters that have the interest as a state, since throughout the development of their respective quests or events, it is always our character who is pushed or commanded by each of them without being able to show any way of resistance or way of improving our position within the relationship, (which makes our points of domination totally useless or meaningless when dealing with those characters). It is understandable that we cannot make them change their personality, but for most players who play domimately, there is no way that just because they are too, our character has to be pushed around or act submissive just because. It ends up being frustrating (since sadly the feeling that each of them leaves us because of the way they are written or developed is so that this is always the case). Examples of that are Grandma, Ms Lee, etc.

But in short, that does not mean that this game is not one of the best when it comes to playing as an "alpha" or dominant person. Just that I think it will improve to avoid the characters to that style of characters.

• Sad
Reactions: Vln_

luksluks

Aug 4, 2020
I started playing now and I can't evolve with my mother, what I do I already took the flight and my brother and I don't evolve with my mother

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
I started playing now and I can't evolve with my mother, what I do I already took the flight and my brother and I don't evolve with my mother
I'm not sure to get what you mean. To know what to do you can look in the progress app (phone), if you want a complete explaination in the first post there is a faq.

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
Hello anyone have a current up´dated walk for this game? i re started it many times and get stuck in lot of events, and i cant unlock much scenes or know what to do, i mean wich status rise on MC and any other... if anyone can explain me or post a proper walk since the one who is given its outdated and kinda useless to be honest since isnt clear, and the game doenst have a quest follow up note or some hint to move forward...thanks

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Hello anyone have a current up´dated walk for this game? i re started it many times and get stuck in lot of events, and i cant unlock much scenes or know what to do, i mean wich status rise on MC and any other... if anyone can explain me or post a proper walk since the one who is given its outdated and kinda useless to be honest since isnt clear, and the game doenst have a quest follow up note or some hint to move forward...thanks
  1. Bring up the phone with the little arrow icon in the upper right corner. 1603879771280.png
  2. Turn the phone on, and pick 'Progress'. 1603879839595.png 1603880028619.png
  3. Click on a girl for her quest guide. 1603879940835.png 1603879984236.png
  4. Grind forever and ever.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
  1. Bring up the phone with the little arrow icon in the upper right corner. View attachment 877209
  2. Turn the phone on, and pick 'Progress'. View attachment 877211 View attachment 877215
  3. Click on a girl for her quest guide. View attachment 877212 View attachment 877214
  4. Grind forever and ever.
Hey! I was going to say thanks till line 4! :cry:

We are aware of the grindy side of the game and we will work on that after the big update of november. A poll is coming about the progression with teachers and we will surely add more bdsm content for each girls and new interactions.

Reactions: gregers

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Hey! I was going to say thanks till line 4! :cry:

We are aware of the grindy side of the game and we will work on that after the big update of november. A poll is coming about the progression with teachers and we will surely add more bdsm content for each girls and new interactions.
Some people like a grind (I don't, particularly, but it's easy to cheat around when one gets impatient). As long as you have a clear vision of where you see the game going, it's all good.

Edited to add: I think the main problem with the grind side is that there's no particular system to which type of events raises which stat, and the specific requirements for a given character can seem somewhat arbitrary. You can have events all over town for, say, raising trust with a teacher, but if all of her content turns out to be gated behind interest, those events were just so much wasted time and you can only advance by going to her classes again and again.

D

Deleted member 2980948

Can someone tell me the Gallery Code? I'm poor and have no money

91dude

May 15, 2020
Enjoy the game, quick question though. I've completed the graduation, reached manager, got all the slaves and everyone's path says completed; so is that where the online version ends as of now and everything after is kinda just a repeat? I'm asking because the progress shows i've completed everything and I haven't seen any new seens, but the gallery shows I still have some scenes locked for Jade and the Dean among others. So i'm not really sure if I'm done with the game or not.

Also please add more Grandma stuff, she's fucking hot.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Enjoy the game, quick question though. I've completed the graduation, reached manager, got all the slaves and everyone's path says completed; so is that where the online version ends as of now and everything after is kinda just a repeat? I'm asking because the progress shows i've completed everything and I haven't seen any new seens, but the gallery shows I still have some scenes locked for Jade and the Dean among others. So i'm not really sure if I'm done with the game or not.

Also please add more Grandma stuff, she's fucking hot.
It's because scenes varies depending on your decisions.

Also don't worry we'll.

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes