3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Sorry I considered trying this one but then I saw picture 7 and his cock from the preview pics and after 5 minutes of rolling on the floor laughing my ass off.
I mean it's not credible in this day and age to write a game where even a fat kid could have self-esteem issues with a cock that size.
Which kind of rules out the chances he's a non perverted, sex crazed, Hormonal little fat dipshit of some description.

I have known quite a few well endowed friends over the years some tall, some short, some fat, some skinny.
While I was growing up we were at the same school, same classes, same PE communal showers, same jobs, same pubs, same nightclubs etc. some are still friends and I can say without any doubt and all especially going by the way they loved to show off.
Not a single one of them had what could be called any kind of confidence issues.
Unless you consider them still being over confident, cocky bastards who still even now consider themself's god's gift to woman.
A confidence issue and yes some maybe still my friends but a couple of them are very much total pricks and always have been?.

So I figgered there's no point me bothering with this game yet.
Since normally any MC with that same old massive cock trope shit as this one is most likely.
Just gonna be either the same normal immature creepy perverted asshole MC.
Or will quickly turn into the same old arrogant creepy Douche bag MC that claims to love his LI but actually treats them like shit.

And every time they talk to their supposed loved ones its constantly something like your just a whore, you cock hungry slut or you're my bitch and other such loving sentences like that.
But I will watch the thread and if its seems the MC isn't like all the others HC MC's in games on here.

I may be able to ignore the stupid cock shown in picture 7 and try the game but I'm doubting it.

Either way I wish the dev luck with his game but I shall leave it for now atleast.

Last edited:

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Harem : yes
Ntr/sharing : I don't know about ntr that much, but i'd planned to make a scene where the "father is still alive when his wife is fucked" that's probably netori right
Pregnancy : well maybe in the future update
as long as its the mc doing the fucking thats fine with most people when most people ask about ntr they are asking if the mc's girls get fucked by other people some only care about other males while some dont like any including other women

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Well, our MC is a fat and pathetic loser, one of his sisters treats him badly (she abuses him emotionally and physically) and his father cuts him (but not the sisters) from money "to learn how to take care of his family". After an accidental 69 with his older sis, she is in shock and ignores him, while he is still the pathetic loser. In addition the MC catches his mom having phone sex with a stranger (and she isn't having it for the first time), that convinces her to cheat on her husband, so she is allowed to cum. In addition she thinks her son may be gay and therefor is "testing" his sexuality to see if he is "normal". Honestly the choice of words is bad, really bad, someone with a homosexual orientation is as "normal" as someone with a heterosexual orientation. The younger sister isn't mocking the MC, but seems to have fun, whenever someone else is mocking him. The father made some bad decissions and at the end of v0.1 they all have to run and hide (without the dad, who would have guessed that?). Overall no very likeable characters so far. This is either the start of a game where the MC transforms into a super chad or a game where he gets cucked left, right and center (which seems more likely at this point).

English is more than obviously not the native language of the dev, the text needs a proofreader, because everything is very basic. You can understand, what is meant, but mostly more out of the context. Some sentences just don't make sense. I'm not convinced until now, especially with this setup. Still wish the dev good luck with this project.

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
Well, our MC is a fat and pathetic loser, one of his sisters treats him badly (she abuses him emotionally and physically) and his father cuts him (but not the sisters) from money "to learn how to take care of his family". After an accidental 69 with his older sis, she is in shock and ignores him, while he is still the pathetic loser. In addition the MC catches his mom having phone sex with a stranger (and she isn't having it for the first time), that convinces her to cheat on her husband, so she is allowed to cum. In addition she thinks her son may be gay and therefor is "testing" his sexuality to see if he is "normal". Honestly the choice of words is bad, really bad, someone with a homosexual orientation is as "normal" as someone with a heterosexual orientation. The younger sister isn't mocking the MC, but seems to have fun, whenever someone else is mocking him. The father made some bad decissions and at the end of v0.1 they all have to run and hide (without the dad, who would have guessed that?). Overall no very likeable characters so far. This is either the start of a game where the MC transforms into a super chad or a game where he gets cucked left, right and center (which seems more likely at this point).

English is more than obviously not the native language of the dev, the text needs a proofreader, because everything is very basic. You can understand, what is meant, but mostly more out of the context. Some sentences just don't make sense. I'm not convinced until now, especially with this setup. Still wish the dev good luck with this project.
How in TF do you have an "accidental" 69? Did all their clothes fly off, his dick got hard and went straight down her throat before they hit the ground?

I was just going to ignore it due to the previews and the engrish in the overview and dev notes but decided to read through first.
Ignoring sounds like the best option so far.

PandaGuts

Jan 4, 2021
Harem : yes
Ntr/sharing : I don't know about ntr that much, but i'd planned to make a scene where the "father is still alive when his wife is fucked" that's probably netori right
Pregnancy : well maybe in the future update
yeah make the father watch the mc bang his wife, thats netori, the good shit.
also maybe for future plans make the guy become ultimate netori chad ripped etc banging his ''bullies'' mothers n shit lol
do whatever u like tho im just giving some ideas

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018

It doesn't sound particularly wonderful so far, so I'll wait and see how it evolves.

Beardyguy

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2022
View attachment 2126355
Well that will depend on who is the one who fucks the Milf hahaha if it is the mc it could be Netori, but if it is another male npc... this thread is going to get interesting :KEK:

EDIT:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit:By the way, this probably needs Female Protagonist Tag and Multiple Protagonist, I think this release has 3 choice, 2 are made with the Mc and one is with the Mo...landlady :whistle: so if this is going to be normal the tags would be necessary.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The fetishes are going to be avoidable (they don't happen according to player choice)skippable (they happen but the player doesn't see the scene)or forced by plot maybe?

Good luck.

thank you for the review, well, while I like ntr and doesn't hate it, BUT in this game, I will not do that, so basically is like this :
Netorare : No
Netori : yes
netorase/sharing : maybe? because of some storyline where the "landlord" is back to the "communion"

the reason why I make the character like the phone dude and the hotel owner is because I need some threats and dangers to the mc, to push him, because I'm going to change mc personality, and changing one personality it's always hard I think, without threat or danger whatsoever it feels like unreal to me, that's why.
ps :sorry for my bad English >,<

Beardyguy

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2022
I like this one I want to suggest You can add Ntr for Mother fuck by Hotel owner because she need to pay rent or Mc can stop this scene by Paying Rent for family and Don't add pregnancy early version it will end the game story fast I want to enjoy longer story So Please add pregnancy for Final Version and his mother have slave fetish right? so make her his slave Give a lesson to his older sister and romance with younger sister
thanks for your suggestion, for the first suggestion it's a no from me, but for the second, "mc protect his landlady"I already have that in mind actually, the reason why I'm making character like the phone dude and the hotel owner, it's just for the story reason, where mc has a threat and danger if he's not change to become stronger, and of course I'm not planning to add pregnancy yet, I'm agree, it's too early, thanks for enjoying this game btw.

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes