3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

Beardyguy

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2022
yeah make the father watch the mc bang his wife, thats netori, the good shit.
also maybe for future plans make the guy become ultimate netori chad ripped etc banging his ''bullies'' mothers n shit lol
do whatever u like tho im just giving some ideas
yess.. thank you for the idea, i like that too, I'll consider it in the future update!

Nov 26, 2021
netorare : no
netori : yes
netorase : maybe
I've been on here for a while now but still can't remember all these fracking definitions of ntr, I know netorare where the mc is a cuck, I know netori but I don't know netorase off the top of my head, is that sharing Li or the mc willingly watching his Li have sex because this may not be for me

Thanks for your response in advance

Edit: Just did a search in the threads on what it means again, I'll leave it on watch until you've made a decision on it

Last edited:

Beardyguy

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2022
I've been on here for a while now but still can't remember all these fracking definitions of ntr, I know netorare where the mc is a cuck, I know netori but I don't know netorase off the top of my head, is that sharing Li or the mc willingly watching his Li have sex because this may not be for me but thought I would ask before unwatching the thread

Thanks for your response in advance
yes, actually my understanding with netorare is not better than you, but someone told me in message not too long ago, said that there are 3 things in netorare could be categorized,

Netorare: Someone has sex with MC women
Netorase: MC share his woman with someone(sharing)
Netori: MC has sex with someone else women.

but after I'm doing my research about what netorase is, here's what i got :
in , the partner are actually wanting and willing to make her to have sex with other people. It's basically a willing cuckold. The partner pushed the female MC to other stranger and felt pleasure from seeing them. It's the ultimate .

after thinking it through i think my game didn't fit the criteria here "MY BAD", the mc in my game is not "willing" nor push his partner to have sex with others, (or happy to being cuckold) it's not!, I'm just gonna make the landlord do his wife, and then the mc finally realized that the landlord can't make his landlady satisfied, only that, so i didn't know either what criteria is this, haha. thank you for asking this tho,

Beardyguy

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2022
What about Multiple protagonist(?) for example in this release there is a choice with the mother, will it be common to have a choice with other characters besides the Mc?

By the way,you should ask for a Dev tag and ownership of the thread, so you can modify the Genre spoiler in the Op and put a list of the planned tags.(doing that u avoid a lot of questions)
thank you for the reminder, actually I'm a bit lost here, since this is my very first game, i didn't know that there's tag with multiple protagonist, my bad, while looking back at the game again and yes, there are choice made with the landlady, I think for now I will let the tag only for single protagonist, if in the future there are choices make with other character, I'll be sure to add multiple protagonist tag.

for the dev tag, I'm already submitted ticket for that, maybe it's still under review,
once again thanks for the reminder.

elmicho

Feb 13, 2020
nothing is more heartwarming than seeing siblings learning parkour together
i don't know if they're siblings but i just assumed they're :D

good luck to the dev tho!

ghj.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: Beardyguy

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
yes, actually my understanding with netorare is not better than you, but someone told me in message not too long ago, said that there are 3 things in netorare could be categorized,

in , the partner are actually wanting and willing to make her to have sex with other people. It's basically a willing cuckold. The partner pushed the female MC to other stranger and felt pleasure from seeing them. It's the ultimate .

after thinking it through i think my game didn't fit the criteria here "MY BAD", the mc in my game is not "willing" nor push his partner to have sex with others, (or happy to being cuckold) it's not!, I'm just gonna make the landlord do his wife, and then the mc finally realized that the landlord can't make his landlady satisfied, only that, so i didn't know either what criteria is this, haha. thank you for asking this tho,
I think (or would guess) most of the ntr-hating crowd (of which I'm a part of) is more accepting of Netori. It fits more into the power-fantasy of, say, a dude at the head of a harem... or just a dude popular with the ladies.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Same reason they make women characters with dream bodies. Better to look at. Also good to see pussies & asses getting stretched
:unsure:Interesting although personally.
There's nothing I find good about comically oversized cocks like the MC has in preview picture 7.
And it dosen't really make it better to look at either.
Some people may like the idea of pussies & asses and throats being stretched.
But it actually just makes it harder for the normal players ability to actually suspend belief.
If you went anywhere near a real woman with a real cock that size a best orally she might be able to lick it.
And if you could actually get more than just the head in any of her holes she would require hospital treatment afterwards.
For rips, tears, bruising and any number of other internal injuries.

Don't know about anyone else but I only find sex scene's exciting if they actually seem vaguely plausible.
And strangely enough unlike some I don't find that idea that she will probably end up in hospital for a month afterwise perticulary sexy let alone fappable.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: jdw6 and acondo

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
A nerd guy, who had a traumatic experience of being bullied is forced by the circumstances to become stronger!
I misread it as circumcision... and thought "wow that is some extreme bullying"

Honestly the choice of words is bad, really bad, someone with a homosexual orientation is as "normal" as someone with a heterosexual orientation
1. normal means average. and seeing as 99% of men are not gay, normal is the correct term.
a genius is not normal
a rich person is not normal
a talented person is not normal
normal == average.
stop trying to find things to be offended over.

2. character's opinions and dialogs do not represent the developers.
stop demanding devs sanitize the dialog of all characters in their fictional world such that none of these characters is offensive to you.

Last edited:
Nov 26, 2021

Thanks for answering that, I'm going to pass, not a fan of watching a Li in scenes not involving the mc, I'd suggest to make it so it's stated in conversation that he can't perform or something similar along those lines instead of outright showing it which would appeal to people more if ntr is not a feature of your vn and that's exactly how people will take the scene when seeing it if she's a Li, well ntr haters like me anyway, though this is only a suggestion and not something I'm telling you to do

If possible make it avoidable since that could help keep some other players around who are not into it but won't mind skipping it or preventing it, not advice I usually give considering I'm strongly against stuff like this but figure it's advice you should consider as a new Dev if it's a scene you strongly feel needs to be there

I wish you luck with your vn and it's future mate

bruce555

Sep 7, 2019
View attachment 2126355
Well that will depend on who is the one who fucks the Milf hahaha if it is the mc it could be Netori, but if it is another male npc... this thread is going to get interesting :KEK:

EDIT:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit:By the way, this probably needs Female Protagonist Tag and Multiple Protagonist, I think this release has 3 choice, 2 are made with the Mc and one is with the Mo...landlady :whistle: so if this is going to be normal the tags would be necessary.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The fetishes are going to be avoidable (they don't happen according to player choice)skippable (they happen but the player doesn't see the scene)or forced by plot maybe?

Good luck.
Thanks, enough for staying out of this game!

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
:unsure:Interesting although personally.
There's nothing I find good about comically oversized cocks like the MC has in preview picture 7.
And it dosen't really make it better to look at either.
Some people may like the idea of pussies & asses and throats being stretched.
But it actually just makes it harder for the normal players ability to actually suspend belief.
If you went anywhere near a real woman with a real cock that size a best orally she might be able to lick it.
And if you could actually get more than just the head in any of her holes she would require hospital treatment afterwards.
For rips, tears, bruising and any number of other internal injuries.

Don't know about anyone else but I only find sex scene's exciting if they actually seem vaguely plausible.
And strangely enough unlike some I don't find that idea that she will probably end up in hospital for a month afterwise perticulary sexy let alone fappable.
agree.gif

Same goes for some of the women's body models used (speaking in general, not necessarily this game); particularly the one's with excessively tiny waists and ginormous boobies.

Reactions: jdw6

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
How in TF do you have an "accidental" 69? Did all their clothes fly off, his dick got hard and went straight down her throat before they hit the ground?

I was just going to ignore it due to the previews and the engrish in the overview and dev notes but decided to read through first.
Ignoring sounds like the best option so far.
After noticing that he spied on her filming her yoga sessions, she is beating him up in the bathroom (he fled from her into the bathroom in hope to lock the door. Unfortunatly she is way faster than that fat shit and catches him cornerd in the bathroom). She slips and is falling down. To soften her fall, he jumps below her. While landing, she has a wadrobe malfunction and her pussy is exposed, but instead of just rolling of or standing up, she pushes her crotch into MC face and he pops a boner. Due to "unbelievable strength", his dick rips his pants. Because she seems never to have felt anything like him "eating her pussy while speaking", she has no strength left to keep her head up and his boner pops directly into her mouth. This obviously works only because he has this ridiculous big cock.
I misread it as circumcision... and thought "wow that is some extreme bullying"

1. normal means average. and seeing as 99% of men are not gay, normal is the correct term.
a genius is not normal
a rich person is not normal
a talented person is not normal
normal == average.
stop trying to find things to be offended over.

2. character's opinions and dialogs do not represent the developers.
stop demanding devs sanitize the dialog of all characters in their fictional world such that none of these characters is offensive to you.
It still is a bad choice of words. Just because the average is straight doesn't mean it's "normal". There is no "normal" and there would have been better ways to express the concerns of the mother. But obviously you feel offended, that I have and wrote my opinion about it, but guess what: I DON'T CARE and you don't need to like it. Just leave it.

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes