• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

gdaitycoon

Oct 18, 2022
why the family looks like basketball team to me. They all are so tall or my eyes pissed again.

SlavaFW

Apr 14, 2017
Am I the only one getting a split screen ?
The top of the picture is to the left and the bottom half to the right>
This starts with the opening titles.
When the MC appears , he is central in the picture, but the background is split.
Leaving the bedroom he is split and when introducing his family the screen is split in half again.
No. I'm facing the same problem. The game screen is divided into 4 parts with different scales. I don't know how to fix it. I've never come across something like this.

Chris2606

Jan 9, 2019
thank you for your suggestion bud, and I already did that.
I think, you understood it wrong. Put it in the genre as future tags and explain that there will be netori, not the bad ntr, and everybody is happy and don't spam this thread with hater comments or silly questions. I only want to help you, have a nice weekend! ;) (y)

Reactions: Beardyguy

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
Am I the only one getting a split screen ?
The top of the picture is to the left and the bottom half to the right>
This starts with the opening titles.
When the MC appears , he is central in the picture, but the background is split.
Leaving the bedroom he is split and when introducing his family the screen is split in half again.
No. I'm facing the same problem. The game screen is divided into 4 parts with different scales. I don't know how to fix it. I've never come across something like this.
Its strange that more people are not getting this problem. I can not work out what is causing it.
The only consolation is that most reviews are not very complimentary, so perhaps we won't be missing much.:)

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
Hmmm, I haven't finished playing this first update, because I had to stop.
I am not sure if it's due to English not being a first language, but I couldn't continue after the Landlady referred to being gay as something that needed to be cured. That being gay is not normal.
I don't know if this is for me, because I can't get past that.
I wish the dev luck going forward. Perhaps a rework of the script is needed, but that's up to the Dev. For me, I will wish you the best. I don't like leaving bad reviews, so I won't, but thought I should at least share my thoughts.

DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in this comment are strictly my own and do not necessarily reflect those affiliated with this thread.

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
Good renderings, the mother of the MC, my favorite. The situation with the older sister could be seen coming when they entered the bathroom xD. Some busty granny wouldn't be bad xD (I know, I'm a sick bastard) The story took a turn that I liked so I look forward to what will happen in the next updates. keep it up dev

Reactions: DiPeppo
3.80 star(s) 8 Votes