3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
well if i am reading right there will be MC stealing some other women and he will be seeing her to fuck other man? and there will not be NTR?

am i right? :D

just aking for friend

El Diablo_ON

Jun 15, 2021
hello, I have a question for the developer will there be a zoo with girls from the main character in the game and will there be an Exhibitionist and good luck in the game to you

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
well if i am reading right there will be MC stealing some other women and he will be seeing her to fuck other man? and there will not be NTR?

am i right? :D

just aking for friend
Hey there....no one said pimping was going to be easy
Could have a Ho Train situation by conclusion of this game :PogChamp:

• Haha
Reactions: Xeron_Xr

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
dosnt need any more info that one is enought :

Well, our MC is a fat and pathetic loser, one of his sisters treats him badly (she abuses him emotionally and physically) and his father cuts him (but not the sisters) from money "to learn how to take care of his family". After an accidental 69 with his older sis, she is in shock and ignores him, while he is still the pathetic loser. In addition the MC catches his mom having phone sex with a stranger (and she isn't having it for the first time), that convinces her to cheat on her husband, so she is allowed to cum. In addition she thinks her son may be gay and therefor is "testing" his sexuality to see if he is "normal". Honestly the choice of words is bad, really bad, someone with a homosexual orientation is as "normal" as someone with a heterosexual orientation. The younger sister isn't mocking the MC, but seems to have fun, whenever someone else is mocking him. The father made some bad decissions and at the end of v0.1 they all have to run and hide (without the dad, who would have guessed that?). Overall no very likeable characters so far.

well bye and GL dev u will need it.

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
I think I'll give this a try. But I'm not going to support it till I see "NO NTR PLANNED" in the OP. I've been burned to many times on games that didn't have NTR that suddenly did. Nothing against those that like it, it's just not for me.
let me know how u liked it....:D

PandaGuts

Jan 4, 2021
Maybe for future update (suggestion)
MC needs to protect his family so he finds an ''old'' master so he can get ripped and do some karate stuff.
The old master has an insecure wife but she doesnt look old at all, and the master cant please her because hes old so.. yea you know how this will continue.

dan-1

Apr 29, 2021
WTF? Almost all the screens are divided horizontally in half and the lower part is shifted to the right. This goes from v0.1 and continues into v0.2 :( :mad:

ShirouryuuAkihito

Apr 18, 2018
WTF? Almost all the screens are divided horizontally in half and the lower part is shifted to the right. This goes from v0.1 and continues into v0.2 :( :mad:
Redownload....happened to me in another game....That fixed it. If not well I dont know.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Personally not a fan of MC's appearance, although I understand why. My question is, will he develop to only be stronger, or will we have options to improve his appearance along the story as well?

Anyway good luck on the project.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
let me know how u liked it....:D
Yeah, I tried it. Not bad, could stand some improvements, but it's just starting out, so there's time for that. I think it's enjoyable enough to support if I continue to play it. Either way I wish the dev best of luck with it. :alien:

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
Yeah, I tried it. Not bad, could stand some improvements, but it's just starting out, so there's time for that. I think it's enjoyable enough to support if I continue to play it. Either way I wish the dev best of luck with it. :alien:
idk came here for incest but that whore mother begging her master to cum is dead end for me. i see from coments that there probably will be more scenes like this from this dev...but can be wrong

Last edited:

herreraaa

Jan 24, 2020
idk came here for incest but that whore mother begging her master to cum is dead end for me. i see from coments that there will probably will be more scenes like this from this dev...but can be wrong
Her "master" appeared physically in the story.
You can be sure things will not remain only in their calls

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
Her "master" appeared physically in the story.
You can be sure things will not remain only in their calls
well another reason to avoid this...thx for info...

dev sayed it was for story....probably mc need to see it on live not only on phone....or see her in gangbang could be story wise to...

it is definitely interesting way how to do harem/incest game....

Reactions: bruce555

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
idk came here for incest but that whore mother begging her master to cum is dead end for me. i see from coments that there will probably will be more scenes like this from this dev...but can be wrong
I agree, it has a lot of potential for NTR or NTR'ish content. That's why I'll wait for a bit more assurance of future content and tags. I thought maybe she was just calling one of those 1-900 type numbers, because she's not satisfied with her husband, but it sounds like someone she knows.

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes