3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
I guess you'd be more of A Knights Tale fan then, eh?

Nothing wrong with it, I just thought it was pretty boring for the most part with almost no conflict whatsoever.
Didn't the MC's family have to flee from some assassins? Is that not enough conflict? Why does the game need this NTR baiting? The vast majority of harem fans don't want to see the MC's mother as a slut for another man. This plot would make sense if it was an NTR game but that's not what the dev is advertising.

Deleted member 2030943

Feb 16, 2020
Didn't the MC's family have to flee from some assassins? Is that not enough conflict? Why does the game need this NTR baiting? The vast majority of harem fans don't want to see the MC's mother as a slut for another man. This plot would make sense if it was an NTR game but that's not what the dev is advertising.
I never said it "needed" NTR. It just looks like the possibility of NTR in the game is being used as a plot device. It's the direction the story has been moving so far. And having conflict in any story makes it less boring. I also understand it's all very subjective and some people enjoy what I'd otherwise consider boring so, no point in arguing over what's already been written in the story.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I never said it "needed" NTR. It just looks like the possibility of NTR in the game is being used as a plot device. It's the direction the story has been moving so far. And having conflict in any story makes it less boring. I also understand it's all very subjective and some people enjoy what I'd otherwise consider boring so, no point in arguing over what's already been written in the story.
thing is.. the ntr possibility is beyond stupid.. when used as you said as you said, plot device.
we already had
1. eldest sister who abuses physically and emotionally the MC
2. younger sister who laughs at MC when that happens or anyone makes fun of MC
3. Mom who thinks MC is gay
4. Father who doesn't help MC with anything since he needs to "learn to take care of the family" (and this shit begs SO MANY QUESTIONS)
5. assassins moving on the MC and his family.
Do you see how many plot devices there are? adding shitty "NTR threat" to already a full story is .. stupid .. beyond stupid..

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
It's obvious this is a dev that loves NTR and only wants to make NTR. But he's trying to set on the fence and take money from both sides, don't think it's going to work though. If it were me, I'd slap NTR all over this and fill it full of NTR, and try to get enough support from NTR lovers, or start over and fix this crap. As is, I don't think either side is going to support this much.

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
the story already HAVE more than enough plot devices for the mc.

Dude being loser, fat, and getting bullied is more than enough motivation for him to want to better himself.

Add insult to injury his sister abuses him and his mom think he got sugar in his tank and his father don't give a shit about him either and his young sis laughs at it all happening, His family is uttely terrible so the love interest is also ruined because not 1 have any redeeming quality. Why should the mc give a shit about them if they treat him like shit? this should make him hate them and want to make them his toys.

On top of that, people are trying to kill him and his family.

So what's the point in already making the mom a slut and having a master add as a plot device for the mc? It's lazy and only makes sense if it's a set it up as ntr to cuck the mc more.

The dev already in between on what he want this to go I say go full ntr because he already lost the harem fanbase.

He said netori but how is it netori ? his mom already a slut already and ready to cheat with some dude who she wants to meet.

so far it seems the dev writing is all over the place and he have no vision with this.

Like I said you can't please everyone so he might as well go full ntr at this point. The game already feel like one.

Deleted member 2030943

Feb 16, 2020
the story already HAVE more than enough plot devices for the mc....

So what's the point in already making the mom a slut and having a master add as a plot device for the mc? It's lazy and only makes sense if it's a set it up as ntr to cuck the mc more
The title of the game for one. Become Stronger - It's not called Become Cuckboy. I think the son will become the mom's master because that's her kink. I'm just guessing of course, but it makes sense due to the title of the story and him not wanting her to meet the guy on the phone.

Personally, I'm not a fan of games that are NTR specific and wouldn't bother playing the game anymore if it actually happened, but stealing a girl that's already in a relationship with another person - I don't have a problem with that. And that's pretty much the written scenario so far.

• Angry
Reactions: FunFuntomes

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I think the son will become the mom's master because that's her kink.
but stealing a girl that's already in a relationship with another person
are you really stealing when she so willingly gives herself to any person?
EDIT : Don't get me wrong, I love some good Netori, and there are a few VNs out there that have amazing Netori, but ... this here?feels more like... "sure I'll take this hungry cum slut off your hands" not .. netori, not "this faithful, unbreakable woman is now mine" or something close to that.

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
The title of the game for one. Become Stronger - It's not called Become Cuckboy. I think the son will become the mom's master because that's her kink. I'm just guessing of course, but it makes sense due to the title of the story and him not wanting her to meet the guy on the phone.

Personally, I'm not a fan of games that are NTR specific and wouldn't bother playing the game anymore if it actually happened, but stealing a girl that's already in a relationship with another person - I don't have a problem with that. And that's pretty much the written scenario so far.
if that's her kink it should the mc who bring that out of her, not some dude over the phone.
it makes more sense.

and you not really taking her away when she is about to slut herself and cheat on her husband with another man.

it's not netori at that point.

not wanting her to meet gives off cuck vibes instead.

Deleted member 2030943

Feb 16, 2020
they kinda matter.
I just don't think that she's willing to give herself to "any person". She started having phone sex with someone she never purposely intended to meet because apparenly her husband is always gone and can't satisfy her sexually. I also doubt she would take a chance to meet the phone person because they are now in hiding and risking something like that could get her whole family killed which would be really stupid on her part. Although, I have seen some pretty dumb characters in AVNs.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I just don't think that she's willing to give herself to "any person". She started having phone sex with someone she never purposely intended to meet because apparenly her husband is always gone and can't satisfy her sexually. I also doubt she would take a chance to meet the phone person because they are now in hiding and risking something like that could get her whole family killed which would be really stupid on her part. Although, I have seen some pretty dumb characters in AVNs.
so far... it kinda points in the opposite direction, she does gives herself willingly..
was there a gun to her head?
was she being forced into this master roleplay
I'm even starting to question if it is a roleplay..

Soggy Bread

Mar 28, 2021
Oh noes another incest game with immense aura of NTR DOOM!
As a suggestion dev, if you add in NTR (Netorare, cucking mc) then make it optional or as a bad end/bad consequence.

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
For a Harem game, everything I have read so far sounds like shit.

@ dev if you really want to make a harem game:

stop the shitty NTR Baiting.
Don't make his whole family raging assholes without redeeming qualities.
And the most importante thing, block Space Zombie or ignore everything he has said so far because it's bullshit.

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
The artwork in this one is pretty good, and the general story idea seems good. Could use a bit more proofreading, ideally from a native English speaker. Wasn't a fan of the phone sex stuff with the mom, just didn't seem necessary for the story. Also, I think that the MC getting the mom to be a camgirl to make money is a really bad idea for the story for a couple of reasons:

1. He is trying to get the mom away from her "master", so exposing her to more idiots like him doesn't make sense.
2. It would be the mom making the money, not the MC. He would still be a loser who can't take care of his family.
3. It gives off a bit of a corruption vibe and in my opinion that doesn't seem like it fits the MC's personality.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2030943

Feb 16, 2020
For a Harem game, everything I have read so far sounds like shit.

@ dev if you really want to make a harem game:

stop the shitty NTR Baiting.
Don't make his whole family raging assholes without redeeming qualities.
And the most importante thing, block Space Zombie or ignore everything he has said so far because it's bullshit.
Not a "freedom of speech" type, eh?

Seems there's a lot of that going around.

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
Not a "freedom of speech" type, eh?

Seems there's a lot of that going around.
don't get me wrong. You can say whatever you want and I would defend your right to do so with my life if I ever have to. But that doesn't mean that your drivel is important or that you get the right to be heard.

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes