Lucian_25

Aug 19, 2020
Hey Neptuno!
Loving the game so far.
I think I've run into a bug on the latest public update.
I had originally loaded an old save and thought that may have been the issue, but I started a fresh game and ran into the same issue. It only happens after purchasing the new car, and it makes the "go to work" link inoperable 90% or the time.
I've attached the save per your suggestion.
Keep up the good work!
Thanks!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Neptuno_

Lucian_25

Aug 19, 2020
Hey Neptuno!
Loving the game so far.
I had originally loaded an old save and thought that may have been the issue, but I started a fresh game and ran into the same issue. It only happens after purchasing the new car, and it makes the "go to work" link inoperable 90% or the time.
Keep up the good work!
Thanks!
I just saw your hotfix! Disregard the above message :p
Thanks!

• Red Heart

Pseudolus

Apr 30, 2020
Hello, I have an issue where I cannot progress from Nathaly's 19th trust level to her 20th trust level. I always have to give Fuzzy's cat a new home. The same scene repeats every single time I try to progress.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
>>>>>>my 2nd gaming session..
issues ?
- - - - - -
that word gig in natha mom quest...i somehow lost the word 'architect' so it was
' I am an camera ... '(with other words in right spots)
then tried to replay. my latest save was on the first puzzle task, and that happened again... so it was '...and camera the dog'.
also i started getting errors (bad evaluation blabla)
( in this case using another browser resolved that issue. i use chromodo, so switched to chrome. not sure if it was a browser issue as i havenot had any problems previously. rarely (maybe with 1 or 2 games) i did have some issues but such were vids related )
still i believe that rollback arrow is needed . i probably mentioned this. or emergency button (bugfix button does exist but it didnot seem to fit that case) ..

---
natha trust 19 - is that cat/dog thing is on repeat (with angela sex) ? and i failed to get 20 (max?) ...initially i thought that my tweaking was to blame but after i gained trust 'manually' without altering anything and went through all events it still occured...

thoughts on QoL
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

personally id want to know what do i miss. so need some locked quests' list ...surely better with some tips like what/when place i should visit or what npc to interact with or any conditions (love/trust whatever points needed, completed quests required)
( i dont mind any full disclosure ...or any alternatives like .txt walkthroughs )
1622268830004.png
---
waitasec...does 'talk with NPCname' option work for both quests and gaining stats via talking (picking emojis/icons)? ...
looks like it *
and if so - it is uncomfy for me caz usually i try NOT to click that option assuming that it will be emojipicking i have no real need to initiate...(thus i miss some important interactions as well)
* (not always, as for example with lya some other interactive options appeared...but i think only after i initiated something via 'talk with' ...sometimes that option allows to spend some time - like with mia at the beach )
could it be separated (to, say, several options - talk [for quest related things] and casual chat [for the stat grind via emojipicking] ?
when there are not many npcs it is not that crucial, but later id want to click where it matters ...especially because i prefer to move&click fast (almost brainlessly)...so knowing what not to click when moving here and there gives a solid advantage.
----
id suggest skip option for repeatables ... would be def worthy especially to avoid click-spamming (given gradual appearence of text&multimedia )
(like when encountering peeking scenes or speedy taxi driving , etc )
---
also sometimes i trick myself and click on 'sleep' confusing it with a room in the house (as it has the same picture size)
can that option be separated from the house rooms? maybe to put some icon on the leftside menu area or top right corner (so u could use it while outdoors/any other location)
---
text bubbles ...i think id want a bigger font (option to regulate its sizw +-) as bubbles often seem to be quite empty with one sentence in it or so...
i would have to scroll down anyway even if it to be filled with for example a paragraph of text (thus expanding the bubble )

Last edited:
  • Love

orangy2eat

Apr 19, 2020
maid thing -? i completed saving an industry, picked maid but got that message ... and i never saw her...does she exist?
View attachment 1218521

- - - - - -
personally id want to know what do i miss. so need some sort of tips with regard to not-yet-unlocked quests...like at least what place i should visit or what npc to interact with (lets say without quest name or tasks until actually obtaining it ..though i dont mind any full disclosure)
View attachment 1218532
Got to look around your house 3 different times and pay her each time

• Red Heart

mkhoi99

Jul 24, 2020
I'm keep having this error when going to work or sometimes goinf to the workshop. happened after i unlock the new car

• Thinking Face

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Are these all Quests?

The workshop of Iya
Third eye
Opening borders
Warming up
Saving an industry
Stupid Sexy Brandon Svenderson
The Gold Watch
A worn piece
A mysterious woman
Nathaly`s Mom

The problem is you don`t know if you have done all or if you have missed some Quests.

Maybe you can make a stat for the Girls so you know if you can do something or not.

Strength go over 100 I don`t know if you have no limit for this.

I don`t know if it is a bug or not. When you have a new car you don`t have car accidents without updates for the new car.

• Love

Neptuno_

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2018
Bug at work on a taxi
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey Neptuno!
Loving the game so far.
Keep up the good work!
Thanks!
I just saw your hotfix! Disregard the above message :p
Thanks!
Hello, I have an issue where I cannot progress from Nathaly's 19th trust level to her 20th trust level. I always have to give Fuzzy's cat a new home. The same scene repeats every single time I try to progress.

Obtained this error after building relationship with lya
Got to look around your house 3 different times and pay her each time
I'm keep having this error when going to work or sometimes goinf to the workshop. happened after i unlock the new car
Error: cannot execute macro <<goto>>: Story.has title parameter cannot be undefined

just after i tried to work with the new car
Are these all Quests?

The workshop of Iya
Third eye
Opening borders
Warming up
Saving an industry
Stupid Sexy Brandon Svenderson
The Gold Watch
A worn piece
A mysterious woman
Nathaly`s Mom

The problem is you don`t know if you have done all or if you have missed some Quests.

Maybe you can make a stat for the Girls so you know if you can do something or not.

Strength go over 100 I don`t know if you have no limit for this.

I don`t know if it is a bug or not. When you have a new car you don`t have car accidents without updates for the new car.
hi i dont hnow what i m doing wrong but i can t earn the 20th level of trust to nataly , i have just a loop event with the cat , nataly said we talk tomorrow but the event start again
I'm having trouble with the 0.06b hotfix download timing out.
All bugs were fixed, I uploaded a hotfix (v0.06c) There are very good ideas and suggestions here; I have to go to work (I asked for a free hour to fix the bugs) But when I return I will add the ideas to my To do list for the next update :coffee:

Goonie

Oct 11, 2017
All bugs were fixed, I uploaded a hotfix (v0.06c) There are very good ideas and suggestions here; I have to go to work (I asked for a free hour to fix the bugs) But when I return I will add the ideas to my To do list for the next update :coffee:
I would recommend enabling the back button or having the game autosave every morning because it is possible to hit dead ends in this game and when that happens you lose all your progress.

• Red Heart

PureSADIST

Jul 6, 2017
1142026_teacher_ass2.jpg
does anyone know who she is? i just can't help myself when i see a Thiccccccccc ASS and please one us here have to know who she is or nobody in world can't know(and if you know some MILFs with big ass like her giv me their names right now or i will sue youu :devilish: :devilish: )thank you all.

Neptuno_

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2018
I would recommend enabling the back button or having the game autosave every morning because it is possible to hit dead ends in this game and when that happens you lose all your progress.
In the next update I will enable the back button :coffee: (And maybe implement an autosave) ^^

Reactions: Goonie

Neptuno_

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2018
waitasec...does 'talk with NPCname' option work for both quests and gaining stats via talking (picking emojis/icons)? ...
looks like it *
and if so - it is uncomfy for me caz usually i try NOT to click that option assuming that it will be emojipicking i have no real need to initiate...(thus i miss some important interactions as well)
* (not always, as for example with lya some other interactive options appeared...but i think only after i initiated something via 'talk with' ...sometimes that option allows to spend some time - like with mia at the beach )
could it be separated (to, say, several options - talk [for quest related things] and casual chat [for the stat grind via emojipicking] ?
when there are not many npcs it is not that crucial, but later id want to click where it matters ...especially because i prefer to move&click fast (almost brainlessly)...so knowing what not to click when moving here and there gives a solid advantage.
"Talk with (x)" It only works for grinding friendship or triggering random events (Not relevant). For quests or other activities there will always be a separate option ^^

kino4ka

Aug 6, 2018
I'd say it's pretty decent and takes some time although it's only 0,6 but what's not that good that u sometimes lose like 60 dollar 4 times in a row :/

• Red Heart
3.40 star(s) 22 Votes