Neptuno_

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2018
Is there a list of the actresses ?
^^

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

tyhmaalamas

Apr 20, 2020
You mean this?

If you get stuck on something you can ask, the notifications come to my Gmail, and I usually respond quickly ^^
the click links were not showing up for me. I fixed it by switching browsers.

sorry for the bitchy attitude the other day, I have bitchy days and zero self-control on those days.

• Haha
Reactions: Neptuno_ and lnppo

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
generally looks fine. polished ui, ingame tips, some content
i liked the chat options (as i am not into texts in general) i dont remember something similar, might have seen words but not emojicons.

with regard to content.
things with jade escalated quite fast ... id vote for slow and gradual progression/corruption for the immersion and feelings of reward sake)
( whereas taxi work is a good fit for being an anti-blueballing measure with rng-quickies )

some qol issues
- back button and time tweaking back/forward wouldnot hurt
- those buttons doesnot always work for me.
1622074169533.png
at first i noticed that ^ while this extention happens my mouse can be on those darker lines preventing me from utilizing that button (central area).
but then i rechecked and (without extention) it felt as if those buttons not sensitive enough for some reason. like if i click quickly the click is ignored somehow. when i click and hold abit - it works fine. (tried to use another mouse - same thing)
-extra clicks during text sequences (when u need to click on either text or multimedia i believe). not an issue per se , but need to get used to ...as sometimes i stall for a sec with inner dialogue like "is that all, do i need to wait for some extra text to appear? or do i need to click on multimedia first ... ok no text, so i click on multimedia ...is that all, do i need to wait for .... [x repeat]" until i reach some clickable text at the bottom.

Last edited:

Neptuno_

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2018
generally looks fine. polished ui, ingame tips, some content
i liked the chat options (as i am not into texts in general) i dont remember something similar, might have seen words but not emojicons.

with regard to content.
things with jade escalated quite fast ... id vote for slow and gradual progression/corruption for the immersion and feelings of reward sake)
( whereas taxi work is a good fit for being an anti-blueballing measure with rng-quickies )

some qol issues
- back button and time tweaking back/forward wouldnot hurt
- those buttons doesnot always work for me.
View attachment 1214999
at first i noticed that ^ while this extention happens my mouse can be on those darker lines preventing me from utilizing that button (central area).
but then i rechecked and (without extention) it felt as if those buttons not sensitive enough for some reason. like if i click quickly the click is ignored somehow. when i click and hold abit - it works fine. (tried to use another mouse - same thing)
-extra clicks during text sequences (when u need to click on either text or multimedia i believe). not an issue per se , but need to get used to ...as sometimes i stall for a sec with inner dialogue like "is that all, do i need to wait for some extra text to appear? or do i need to click on multimedia first ... ok no text, so i click on multimedia ...is that all, do i need to wait for .... [x repeat]" until i reach some clickable text at the bottom.
Thanks for the feedback ^^

Regarding the buttons, there is a non-clickable area. I made an image to show what I mean

button.jpg

The pauses between texts are very useful and comfortable for me to order content. To skip them, you have to click anywhere, not necessarily on an image or video (No content appears after a while, so if there is a pause, the answer will always be to click)

Regarding Jade, I think the same; I think I will give more importance to the secondary characters :unsure:

Now I will continue preparing, tomorrow comes an update that will add new mechanics and content (v0.06) :coffee:

tenor.gif

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Nice game but this game needs certain things.

1. Cheats for those who do not like to grind (lots of ppl hate it and rather abandon it then play it)
2. Less grindy gameplay. (see point 1)
3. A dialouge system instead of the symbol ones as you have no freaking idea wtf they even do.
4. A skip function for stuff like going to work etc. (Those put your seatbelt on etc is just ridiculously stupid)

Hope that helps as some pointers and best of luck with the game.

Neptuno_

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2018
what does the different sybol options mean
Basically you have to choose the one that goes in the theme of the show three. Like the money sack when you get 3 pictures of money. The stack of books when presented with 3 books. (Copy and paste someone else's answer. I think he explained it well) ^^

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
1. Cheats for those who do not like to grind (lots of ppl hate it and rather abandon it then play it)
3. A dialouge system instead of the symbol ones as you have no freaking idea wtf they even do.
4. A skip function for stuff like going to work etc. (Those put your seatbelt on etc is just ridiculously stupid)
1-2 it is twine so if you play html games you should have figured how to cheat everything grindy (stats, skills, cash. apart from such i cannot say that something else constitutes a grind)
3. i liked symbols as no need to read. but i dont think i have any issue - weather symbols, water symbols, health symbols, robosymbols. so it is hard to choose the wrong ones. (plus i hope it saves time to dev i guess which he could use on questchains etc)
4. yeah that belt thing felt like extra stalling ; skip as an option would not hurt . (irregardless of this being just a routine for cash or something with extra rng-faketaxixxx content)

it is probably a part of this car management thing which seem to be the underlying theme of the game ... i guess it still can be utilised somehow-somewhere but not when it comes to some routine gig. maybe to add some evening streetracing opportunities with some rewards depending on some driving minigame ...or some crousing down the street and picking up girls (whose arousal will depend on some minigame / car upgrades and capabilites / rng dice rolling , etc )

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Neptuno_

Neptuno_

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2018
Nice game but this game needs certain things.

Hope that helps as some pointers and best of luck with the game.
Thanks for the feedback :)

1. Cheats are for patreons, but there are in-game ways to earn more money (Like upgrading car speed or unlocking street racing)
2. I'll keep it in mind :coffee:
3. The dialogue system is simple and functional (It is also complemented by random events that occur when speaking). I think more events and a little tutorial on how it works would be helpful
4. I know it's ridiculous, but it is part of the progression since with each driving lesson, there are fewer things you have to do until you do not have to do anything. This represents how the character improves the car's control and how confident he feels behind the wheel. (When you complete the lessons with Jasmine, you will see that you will not have to go through that screen before working) ^^

Reactions: Miðgarðsormr

Neptuno_

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2018
1-2 it is twine so if you play html games you should have figured how to cheat everything grindy (stats, skills, cash. apart from such i cannot say that something else constitutes a grind)
3. i liked symbols as no need to read. but i dont think i have any issue - weather symbols, water symbols, health symbols, robosymbols. so it is hard to choose the wrong ones. (plus i hope it saves time to dev i guess which he could use on questchains etc)
4. yeah that belt thing felt like extra stalling ; skip as an option would not hurt . (irregardless of this being just a routine for cash or something with extra rng-faketaxixxx content)

it is probably a part of this car management thing which seem to be the underlying theme of the game ... i guess it still can be utilised somehow-somewhere but not when it comes to some routine gig. maybe to add some evening streetracing opportunities with some rewards depending on some driving minigame ...or some crousing down the street and picking up girls (whose arousal will depend on some minigame / car upgrades and capabilites / rng dice rolling , etc )
The seat belt thing can be skipped when driving lessons are completed. There is also an unlockable racing minigame (I will not say how to unlock it to avoid spoilers) ^^

Now, I really liked the idea of looking for girls at night, as a minigame :unsure: Maybe we will see it in v0.07 or v0.08 :coffee:

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
The seat belt thing can be skipped
hm ... i think i still needed to press that last belt line to proceed (and maybe wait a sec while it appears in the third row). and the point was that if you (going to) use it just for routine (work+cash) the option to skip the whole thing would be of use.

3.40 star(s) 22 Votes