krakr

Resident Drunk
Donor
Jun 25, 2017
I haven't played the game yet. I was wondering if it was an American game where you become the Robert DeNiro dude or some Russian game that doesn't get the reference. Got my answer. I'll wait for a few more months to try it out, but thanks for creating something Neptuno_ . Google Taxi Driver. I'm old lol I saw it years ago.

Last edited:
Reactions: Neptuno_

KJA21

Dec 3, 2018
Book quest not working for me. All other quests are complete. Not getting any new quests / content 0.05v. How do I trigger new events?

• Thinking Face

Neptuno_

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2018
Book quest not working for me. All other quests are complete. Not getting any new quests / content 0.05v. How do I trigger new events?
With the bug fixer (on the left) could you pass me the savegame? I will see what happens :unsure:

Neptuno_

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2018
After an hour of being bored, I gave up.
Thanks for trying it, come back in a few months and give me another chance ^^ I'm putting new content, mechanics and quests every 7 or 15 days.

If you have any suggestion of what you think was missing it would be great :coffee:

Reactions: Jackson Frailey

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
I loaded up a save from v0.04. I've started the "Nathaly's Mom" quest. I've purchased the camera and read the letter. When I go to the beach, a "Wait for night to go to Nathaly's mom's house" choice is displayed, but it is unclickable.

Reactions: hunya and Neptuno_

Neptuno_

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2018
I loaded up a save from v0.04. I've started the "Nathaly's Mom" quest. I've purchased the camera and read the letter. When I go to the beach, a "Wait for night to go to Nathaly's mom's house" choice is displayed, but it is unclickable.
Pass the time until it is night or midnight and then go to the beach. There you can continue the quest ^^

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
Pass the time until it is night or midnight and then go to the beach. There you can continue the quest ^^
Cannot go to the beach at night or midnight, the location is shown in black and white and mouseover shows the cursor as the international NO sign.

• Thinking Face

Neptuno_

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2018
how much Quests are there?
There are currently 9 quests, plus there are more than 800 multimedia files (Images, videos, gifs and others), multiple main and secondary characters, shop, upgrades, random events... And every 7 or 15 days I try to release new content :coffee:

• Red Heart
Reactions: RaniShizzle

Neptuno_

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2018
Cannot go to the beach at night or midnight, the location is shown in black and white and mouseover shows the cursor as the international NO sign.
The beach is only open at night on the following days: Friday, Saturday, Sunday.

Could you try and see if it is open those days? That would help me to know if it is a bug ^^

Zirenaz

Feb 20, 2020
The 'spying stuff' at home are slightly bugged, I need to drill hole, install camera and configure the remote control almost every time Jasmine is in the room, I even managed to drill the hole twice the same morning. Woke up, went to Jasmines room, drilled, looked, went out to speak with Lya and Mia, came back home and entered Jasmines room, drilled, but could not look the second time.
New game on v0.05
Not really game breaking or anything, just something you need to look into at some point.

• Thinking Face

Neptuno_

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2018
The 'spying stuff' at home are slightly bugged, I need to drill hole, install camera and configure the remote control almost every time Jasmine is in the room, I even managed to drill the hole twice the same morning. Woke up, went to Jasmines room, drilled, looked, went out to speak with Lya and Mia, came back home and entered Jasmines room, drilled, but could not look the second time.
New game on v0.05
Not really game breaking or anything, just something you need to look into at some point.
Thanks for reporting the bug ^^ in the next version it will be fixed :coffee:

Reactions: papasmurf
3.40 star(s) 22 Votes