RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
mhm looks good, but i would like some way ,phone or screen to check the status or progression wich each girl, since that isnt aviable to see or isnt show up in the game UI, also please...allow us buy a new car, to earn more money and more house and car improvements.... i guess we all want that

• Red Heart
Reactions: Neptuno_

Zirenaz

Feb 20, 2020
what's with the symbols when the MC talks to anyone?

sorry if been asked before
Basically you have to choose the one that goes in the theme of the show three. Like the money sack when you get 3 pictures of money. The stack of books when presented with 3 books.

• Red Heart

nuts89

Jan 15, 2021
what do you need to answer? I am an pictures ; I came to take camera for a months that will be done in a few architect . That is why I am here with the work

Neptuno_

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2018
what do you need to answer? I am an pictures ; I came to take camera for a months that will be done in a few architect . That is why I am here with the work
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

^^

Neptuno_

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2018
Hi, I'm playing v05 and there is nothing new! Do I have to do something? talk with someone?
It seems that some save games got corrupted, but I already fixed it :coffee:

Download the modified version (It's in the thread)

Capture.PNG

Open the "Bug Fixer" and run the 4th option. That will fix the bugs and unlock the new content ^^

Reactions: papasmurf

nuts89

Jan 15, 2021
[QUOTE = "Neptuno_, сообщение: 5697477, участник: 440993"]
[SPOILER = "Первая головоломка"]
Я сначала войду в черный ход и отвлеку собаку
[/СПОЙЛЕР]

[SPOILER = "Вторая головоломка"]
Теперь я должен включить фонарик, уйти от охранников и установить штатив для камеры.
[/СПОЙЛЕР]

[SPOILER = "Третья головоломка"]
Я архитектор ; Я приехал снимать работу, которая будет сделана через несколько месяцев. Вот почему я здесь с камерой
[/СПОЙЛЕР]

^^
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
Тhank You!!

tyhmaalamas

Apr 20, 2020
started a new game and now taxi stuff (such as money) wont start (personal stats are both at 30+) -- stuck with seatbelt, waiting, waiting... and dumb morons ask how to do something then post that they figured it out but don't post what they figured out as though they are the only ones with the problem.

Neptuno_

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2018
You mean this?

If you get stuck on something you can ask, the notifications come to my Gmail, and I usually respond quickly ^^

3.40 star(s) 22 Votes