somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Neptuno_
Went to the park had a Mia in Gym and Lya in park talk to both, while the day says Sunday midnight. Can constantly repeat it, unsure if gaining more stats from it.
I will include the save of it. This is on 0.3b

Load the save, click through whatever, go to park, talk to the girl, you should see the issue. I didn't mod or cheat.
Also the Jasmine icon when outside kind of sits off to the side of the room she exists in.
It actually seems it is either Mia in the park being locked into gym things, and/or 2 people being in the park.
You can make the event for lya's car happen before doing the race for jade. Seems kind of backwards.

Last edited:

Neptuno_

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2018
Seems kind of backwards
Wow, you noticed a lot of important details, I checked one by one and they are all fixed in the version I'm working on (v0.04)

The bug of talking to 2 people at the same time was a headache, but luckily I already solved it and regarding the event I removed the possibility of advancing with Lya until the first mission with Jade was completed.

Jasmine's icon was fixed since I changed the interface completely... I think you will like the new version (It will be ready 04/16) :coffee:

Thank you very much for the feedback ^^

Reactions: DeDzOp

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Wow, you noticed a lot of important details, I checked one by one and they are all fixed in the version I'm working on (v0.04)

The bug of talking to 2 people at the same time was a headache, but luckily I already solved it and regarding the event I removed the possibility of advancing with Lya until the first mission with Jade was completed.

Jasmine's icon was fixed since I changed the interface completely... I think you will like the new version (It will be ready 04/16) :coffee:

Thank you very much for the feedback ^^
Cool, only other thing that might have been a slight bug is Mia post finding out about the book would have her yoga/pool/gym stuff in other locations.

Neptuno_

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2018

Anybody with the following error it's on the Race Event
In the menu on the left you have a "Bug fixer", save the game and try the second option...

Or you can upload the savegame and I unlock it (y)

Neptuno_

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2018
After you select Lya what happened you continiue to the race event and you get those red messages.
It is a save game from a previous version, for the "Compatibility Mode" to work you have to go to sleep...

- Open your save file
- Go home
- Sleep
- Try the event again

This will also automatically fix other errors that you may have (y)

Reactions: BySorax231

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Small fixes for the OP.

Add a period at the end of the first paragraph, and the second paragraph.

The images, you can't scroll through them easily. The one with Mia and the face have an arrow you can easily click to check them out, but all the rest of the images stand as singular, so you have to click them individually and exit out of them.

In game, I think an accident should probably have a bit more money loss, it feels too lenient and is only an inconvenience if it happens a bunch in a row.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Neptuno_

Zirenaz

Feb 20, 2020
1618659423329.png
Found a minor graphical issue, where gym uses store picture. Happened on the day I completed the Nathaly quest and could start bringing her food and meds. Sleeping fixed it again.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Neptuno_
Apr 12, 2021
So, no variaton on carmagedon or that taxi driver game in which you mounted machineguns to taxi to be sble to survive in crime infested city.
Cant recal name of that game.

Neptuno_

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2018
View attachment 1147195
Found a minor graphical issue, where gym uses store picture. Happened on the day I completed the Nathaly quest and could start bringing her food and meds. Sleeping fixed it again.
Thanks ^^ with so many changes it was to be expected that something like this will happen... In the next update it will be fixed :coffee:

3.40 star(s) 22 Votes