EDIT: i just found this 1616728293056.png

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Neptuno_

Neptuno_

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2018
sad i think the old save break the game
I think it just breaks the "quest system" so you could play normal, just without seeing the active / complete quest

I will try to add some form of compatibility in version v0.03 :coffee:

(The new version will be released on Friday 02/04)

This is the quest, in case you need it and one can't see it ^^

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Henry73au

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
Honestly, pretty decent game here so far. Not a massive amount of content yet but definitely enough to show real potential. I feel like I did everything up to date so now I await updates! I noticed there's Lya files in the assets but I guess going off of my search they aren't implemented yet so I'll hold off I suppose haha.

• Red Heart

Neptuno_

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2018
Honestly, pretty decent game here so far. Not a massive amount of content yet but definitely enough to show real potential. I feel like I did everything up to date so now I await updates! I noticed there's Lya files in the assets but I guess going off of my search they aren't implemented yet so I'll hold off I suppose haha.
Thx ^^ the content of lya will be complete in the next update (v0.03) :coffee:

Reactions: Fox.Mulder

jj315

Feb 15, 2018
I like the idea of the game. As I am a big fan of Jasmine Jae I like the direction it's going. The bad thing about it is, that it's very grindy for kinda small content.
Keep going author, I keep my eyes open.

• Red Heart

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
I just uploaded version v0.03 :coffee: I implemented a compatibility system for saved games in previous versions... If you could try your save file to see if it works, it would be very helpful ^^
Why didn't the game promoted on latest updates page ? I wouldn't know about new update if i wasn't check this thread.

Aila

Jul 10, 2018
Три минуты игры. "Это какая то дурь.Что курил разработчик!?Удалить и забыть!"

Three minutes of the game. "This is some kind of nonsense. What was the developer smoking!? Delete and forget!"

• Haha
Reactions: qwertysmith
3.40 star(s) 22 Votes