Neptuno_

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2018
ahm anyone know wich is the time to give Mia the book? i still cant trigger that quest to finish it....
The events with Mia happen in the store, if you think there is a bug you can send a screenshot of the quest log to see if I can do something ^^

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
how is the femdom content am a sub so i was wondering if i could be a sub in game or not? it looks like it could be fun game :) anyways sorry to bother you with my question just want to know if its a game for me or not :D

Zirenaz

Feb 20, 2020
how is the femdom content am a sub so i was wondering if i could be a sub in game or not? it looks like it could be fun game :) anyways sorry to bother you with my question just want to know if its a game for me or not :D
No real femdom content, yet at least, MC is more of a dom type

Reactions: dark_dragon7

Neptuno_

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2018
Right now the majority of content is dominant, but there will be options to develop the relationships as you like in the future... You could wait for a couple of updates :coffee: and with more content there will be more variety

Neptuno_

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2018
Found a bug, when I press 'Show your stats' it opens/closes 'Nathaly: Items'
View attachment 1122037
View attachment 1122071
The 'You like speed?' option results in an error.
Console text for error:
View attachment 1122074
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All bugs were fixed with hotfix v0.03b :coffee:

Thanks for reporting, that helps me a lot ^^

Reactions: Tinuss

Zirenaz

Feb 20, 2020
Found a bug in the names of vids

/assets/characters/generics/jade_event11a.webm

is incorrectly named

/assets/characters/generics/jade_event11a_cum_mouth.webm

• Red Heart
Reactions: Neptuno_

Neptuno_

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2018
Found a bug in the names of vids

/assets/characters/generics/jade_event11a.webm

is incorrectly named

/assets/characters/generics/jade_event11a_cum_mouth.webm
Thanks, you have a good eye ^^ in the next update it will be fixed :coffee:

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
The events with Mia happen in the store, if you think there is a bug you can send a screenshot of the quest log to see if I can do something ^^
it just im using my previous safe, when i didnt complete to give her the book, and the option never show up again, even i already have the choice to "Try to Have Sex with Mia" ... and the only BUG i found, its when a passanger show up the choice to "Do you Like Speed" doesnt allow you to pick it

tpogs

Jun 29, 2017
Played through it and enjoyed it pretty well. You can really tell the Dev is an ass guy. That said, the car upgrades don't feel like they do anything.

• Red Heart

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
Right now the majority of content is dominant, but there will be options to develop the relationships as you like in the future... You could wait for a couple of updates :coffee: and with more content there will be more variety
ahhh okey if it turns out to that i can be a sub am defently going to try out the game thanks for letting me know :)

Farterpas

Jun 30, 2017
Modded/cheated version: release v0-03b

- Starts with *hella cash*
- Lucid dreams will show up

~ It is not the full Patreon version because of missing code (No cheats, back button and skip)

• Red Heart
3.40 star(s) 22 Votes