Neptuno_

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2018

giovannialberti8090

Aug 26, 2019
in the laptop screen i completed all questlines but in the quests screen i miss 1 quest called ??????????? can you look if there is some bug or if i simply missed something? thanks

• Red Heart
Reactions: Neptuno_

Neptuno_

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2018
in the laptop screen i completed all questlines but in the quests screen i miss 1 quest called ??????????? can you look if there is some bug or if i simply missed something? thanks
Done bro :coffee:

Apparently you had skipped an event with Nathaly, I reset it to that point. Just talk to her and you'll get the quest and the secondary character you were missing ^^

Reactions: giovannialberti8090

OshiroKyuga

Jun 29, 2020
thank you, it really helped me in solving the puzzle at nattan's mother's house, and the game was very interesting for me, I'm waiting for the next update

Neptuno_

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2018
xray app not working pls help
Done bro :coffee:

It seems that the error was caused by modifying a variable, when I have some free time I will make a "mini guide" on how to change variables without breaking the game (For those who know how to modify the html and don't have the option to get the patreon version) I will also add an option in the bug fixer that will be useful in these cases ^^

Neptuno_

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2018
who plays on the iPhone, through what program do you do this in order to see all the video scenes?
The latest iPhone versions seem to have some difficulty playing videos (especially with autoplay) :unsure:

I have a friend who knows CSS stuff, I will talk to him and try to fix it in the next update :coffee:

Neptuno_

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2018
Can we have a new patreon link pretty pleaaaase?
Sure bro ^^ I compiled all the previous mods added new stuff and updated to work with version v0.12

(This one has new maids and lucid dreams)

P.S: Android and iPhone users please vote in my poll on patreon (It's to fix bugs in the online version)

sheepish-grin.gif

3.40 star(s) 22 Votes