Loboauu

Jan 2, 2021
A small update in a couple of hours :coffee: and I'll keep the suggestion in mind bro ^^
Thx bro, i love this game, but i cant pay the patreon :(, but every time you upload an update I am on the lookout and supporting at least with that

I really love this game :)(y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Neptuno_

drivemix

Mar 18, 2019
which application in iphone is the best to use to play this game? otherwise I have already tried everything and still do not see the videos(

• Red Heart
May 21, 2017
The VR system doesn't work. Do we need an actual VR for it? if not when ever I click on the laptop there is no option for VR.
I've fed the dog enough treats to trigger the quest and i bought the VR headset as well as harry potter wand...... still nothing when clicking on the laptop.

• Red Heart

Neptuno_

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2018
I can't do: Test the modified VR machine (From your laptop)
Someone else?
The VR system doesn't work. Do we need an actual VR for it? if not when ever I click on the laptop there is no option for VR.
I've fed the dog enough treats to trigger the quest and i bought the VR headset as well as harry potter wand...... still nothing when clicking on the laptop.
1) After buying the necessary things, go to the kitchen, give them to Neptuno
2) He will give you an amulet that you can use together with the VR headsets
3) Go to the laptop, click on "Main characters" and click on "VR" below the amulet photo
4) Done, once you see their past, you will be able to see the past of the others ^^

vr.JPG

Neptuno_

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2018
which application in iphone is the best to use to play this game? otherwise I have already tried everything and still do not see the videos(
I tried everything I could :( I think it's time to go to fivver and bring in an expert :cool:

letaonchik

Apr 10, 2021
troubles with the quest A beautiful woman, a thousand documents .. after the week can't deliver this documents.. there is nothing in location where you must deliver it

Neptuno_

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2018
troubles with the quest A beautiful woman, a thousand documents .. after the week can't deliver this documents.. there is nothing in location where you must deliver it
That quest is hard bro, if you want upload the save file and I'll tell you where to deliver the remaining documents ^^

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Not sure what to think of this game at the moment.
The grinding is just silly at times, but not much worse than in other games.
I honestly don't understand why there should be grinding in a game like this since there are no need to trouble the player with those things unless it's on a monthly subscription... But that's my IMHO

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Then I'm stuck
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
3.40 star(s) 22 Votes