Neptuno_

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2018
Not sure what to think of this game at the moment.
The grinding is just silly at times, but not much worse than in other games.
I honestly don't understand why there should be grinding in a game like this since there are no need to trouble the player with those things unless it's on a monthly subscription... But that's my IMHO

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Then I'm stuck
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wow, thanks for the feedback bro ^^

I have looked for writers and proofreaders but they leave before starting... So, I now have a workflow that goes through 2 translators, a grammar checker and a contextual dictionary (In theory, the quality of the text should improve as you progress through the story)

The quality of the videos/gifs is due to the fact that the game has almost 2,000 files, so I compress or the game would weigh 5gb

P.S: For the "cum" scene with Nathaly you need 20 fruits, not 10 as shown, that bug and the typos you mentioned will be fixed in the next update :coffee:

Reactions: t727

kryanBR

Jan 18, 2019
I think it is a bug :unsure: could you upload the save file please?
I started playing in version v0.7 and I use it. save (among A LOT of others)

I have a problem.JPG
I ended up loading a wrong save and the game went all black.. had to wait for the next update to fix (I dont know how I got the names mixed up)
I dont know if this is relevant but ok.
save:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Neptuno_

Neptuno_

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2018
I started playing in version v0.7 and I use it. save (among A LOT of others)

View attachment 1431484
I ended up loading a wrong save and the game went all black.. had to wait for the next update to fix (I dont know how I got the names mixed up)
I dont know if this is relevant but ok.
save:
Ok bro, it's fixed ^^

a) In the wishing well (Park) there is a wish called "Gets x-ray powers!" That one will enable you a new quest and a new secondary character

b) To progress with Neptuno, go to the kitchen and give him Scooby Cookies (This will unlock a lot of content)

c) Progress again with Nathaly and that will unlock other quests and secondary characters

• Red Heart
Reactions: kryanBR

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Wow, thanks for the feedback bro ^^
You are welcome. I'm sorry if it came out as harsh, I'm rubbish at writing critique (good or bad) without sounding like an arse.

I have looked for writers and proofreaders but they leave before starting... So, I now have a workflow that goes through 2 translators, a grammar checker and a contextual dictionary (In theory, the quality of the text should improve as you progress through the story)
Good! :)
Out of curiosity, will you make a remake with the updated proofread script when you're done?

The quality of the videos/gifs is due to the fact that the game has almost 2,000 files, so I compress or the game would weigh 5gb
Hmm, that's fair. Would it be possible to ship two versions, one compressed and one raw(bad choice of word perhaps) or would that be a time costly task for you?

P.S: For the "cum" scene with Nathaly you need 20 fruits, not 10 as shown, that bug and the typos you mentioned will be fixed in the next update :coffee:
KK! I'll purchase more apples then!
Some do sex for money, others for fruits!

• Red Heart

Neptuno_

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2018
You are welcome. I'm sorry if it came out as harsh, I'm rubbish at writing critique (good or bad) without sounding like an arse.
It's ok bro, my game is "good" thanks to the community, they have given me the best ideas, so the feedback is very important to me ^^

Good! :)
Out of curiosity, will you make a remake with the updated proofread script when you're done?
In the update v0.14 will be included :coffee:

Hmm, that's fair. Would it be possible to ship two versions, one compressed and one raw(bad choice of word perhaps) or would that be a time costly task for you?
It is not possible because I do not have the original files :(

I tried to make a "mod" rescaling the images with AI but a single character took 2gb (Maybe someday I will do it, it would be great for those who have a 4k monitor)

KK! I'll purchase more apples then!
Some do sex for money, others for fruits!
:ROFLMAO:

P.S: If you have any other suggestions in the future, please let me know ^^

• Love
Reactions: t727

MaxTheMask

Sep 1, 2021
Hey there, Great Game.. How do I know when I have reached the end of a version? Going to quests I have no active quests, going to laptop progress is full, but Nathaly (picture in Laptop) says "talk to Nathaly" and when I go to her, It says "Nathaly trusts you completely"

Thank you!

Neptuno_

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2018
Hey there, Great Game.. How do I know when I have reached the end of a version? Going to quests I have no active quests, going to laptop progress is full, but Nathaly (picture in Laptop) says "talk to Nathaly" and when I go to her, It says "Nathaly trusts you completely"

Thank you!
Could you upload the save file please? ^^

MaxTheMask

Sep 1, 2021
Yeah definitely! I am now also getting a strange bug where the maid videos aren't loading, not too concerned, mainly wanting to see if I've reached the end of this version. Thank you!

• Yay, new update!

Neptuno_

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2018
Yeah definitely! I am now also getting a strange bug where the maid videos aren't loading, not too concerned, mainly wanting to see if I've reached the end of this version. Thank you!
Bro, this is a 100% complete save file ^^

I checked one by one the variables, fixed small errors and now it is perfect. (There is a bug that blocks the use of VR with Angela, which will be fixed in v0.14)

I also tested the Maids and all the videos work fine. Maybe downloading again will fix it :unsure:

3.40 star(s) 22 Votes