Fish_lip

Mar 21, 2022
Weird bug with Neptuno- my progress with him looks to be reset. I've just met Victoria for the first time (again), and she wants me to teach her to swim (again)- but there is no swimming instructor at the beach... Continued save from previous version on Mopoga.com

Neptuno_

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2018
Weird bug with Neptuno- my progress with him looks to be reset. I've just met Victoria for the first time (again), and she wants me to teach her to swim (again)- but there is no swimming instructor at the beach... Continued save from previous version on Mopoga.com
Here is the fixed save file. It's strange that bug, maybe it's an isolated error, but if it happens again please let me know ^^

Reactions: Fish_lip

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
Woah..such a quick update since the last one... great and im fan of this game and i wanna see more and more of it, sadly some of my favs are on patreon only ... well hahaha beside that i like the game, just a little bug sometimes you talk to skylar and natalie, but beside that its great, and i mean the bug its something that wont let you play or something, it just a mistake on a hint, dont care much about it...i wanna have more VR or the secondary characters and well.. maybe some of the main ones like a gallery option? or something more on the sex scene beside poses, maybe some text/context like a date or a quickly ... just an idea

yuyutsu

Mar 31, 2019
Is the subscribestar version updated to latest version? The last post there seems to be of version 0.22 even though 0.27 is out. the patreon has 0.27 but as far as I remember, media pack is not included in patreon version.

Neptuno_

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2018
Is the subscribestar version updated to latest version? The last post there seems to be of version 0.22 even though 0.27 is out. the patreon has 0.27 but as far as I remember, media pack is not included in patreon version.
Yes, bro, I update both (Patreon and SS) at the same time. I don't know why the latest posts are not shown, but by subscribing, you can see all of them ^^

Reactions: yuyutsu
3.40 star(s) 22 Votes