Tutuooo

Sep 10, 2019
So for the choose a secretary why is it just 5 minutes , it you have just 1 minute do anything that dumb and talk to nathaly show can’t do it

Alex2771

May 7, 2022
I have a problem with the new quest. I'm getting it blocked and I can't start it, where to find Alyssia I don't know. There is a bug with the number of snacks at Neptuno, it is written that the maximum is 265, but I was able to give 290. And for some reason it says I need to talk to Nathaly. Help please.

Neptuno_

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2018
I have a problem with the new quest. I'm getting it blocked and I can't start it, where to find Alyssia I don't know. There is a bug with the number of snacks at Neptuno, it is written that the maximum is 265, but I was able to give 290. And for some reason it says I need to talk to Nathaly. Help please.
Hi, bro ^^ the talking to Nathaly thing is an old bug; you can ignore it; with Neptune's friendship up to 265 is a typo, it really goes up to 290, so it's okay.

To unlock the remaining quest, invite Alyssia on a date (using the phone on Saturday), and choosing the option "Talk to her" will activate the new quest.

Nathaly bug and Neptune typo will be fixed in v0.30

Alex2771

May 7, 2022
Hi, bro ^^ the talking to Nathaly thing is an old bug; you can ignore it; with Neptune's friendship up to 265 is a typo, it really goes up to 290, so it's okay.

To unlock the remaining quest, invite Alyssia on a date (using the phone on Saturday), and choosing the option "Talk to her" will activate the new quest.

Nathaly bug and Neptune typo will be fixed in v0.30
Thank you so much bro

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
i would like to ask, if isnt any much trouble for our good Friend Neptuno, if he could include the Maid/Passenger/Phone Models name too? if isnt much trouble?

BTW i would like to suggest in a future update this idea...

Car Upgrade = Other Model of Car, more expensive to go into Merida, and this open a new map with more events, works (more money), another shop (house improve system), new tune up system for car, that could open path to more characters, events, and else... idk what the developer think

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
Quick question: I recently came across the game. I mainly downloaded the latest versions from SVSCOMICS or MYGULLY. Can it still be that these are not the complete and full versions and content that only PATREONS can get is missing?

Darthpl

Sep 25, 2019
I have a bug with Cathy. When I sleep with her after gave her beer I woke on Sunday instead of Monday.

JayBee86

Aug 3, 2022
I lost all neptune lvl (was at max) now I start at the beginning and have to complete all quests again... But some interactions are not possible anymore (example Caroline's house) pls help

Neptuno_

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2018
I lost all neptune lvl (was at max) now I start at the beginning and have to complete all quests again... But some interactions are not possible anymore (example Caroline's house) pls help
There is no simple way to fix it, it seems that the savegame file is corrupted. I took a clean 100% savegame from v0.28 and passed all the stats/progress, hope that solves the problem ^^

zamoa69

Oct 30, 2018
Съжалявам за лошия ми английски, но искам да попитам как мога да повторя мисията Good Secretary - блокирана, но неактивна

Neptuno_

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2018
Съжалявам за лошия ми английски, но искам да попитам как мога да повторя мисията Good Secretary - блокирана, но неактивна
All repeatable quests can be reactivated from the laptop ^^

r_quest.png

3.40 star(s) 22 Votes