Neptuno_

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2018
казва, че е блокиран и не може да рестартира мисията
Maybe it's a bug, could you upload the save file please? I'll fix it in a second ^^
(To import/export save files, you can use the "Save" button on the left menu)

Sathurny_

Jan 4, 2022
I've not been playing BTD for a while now, and I've lost my save. Can someone send me one? I need a fully completed one btw.

Neptuno_

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2018
Ето го
Bro, I checked the save file and it's not a bug, it's just that you haven't unlocked it yet, as you progress with Caroline, you will eventually unlock a new character that will enable that quest ^^

Loktahar

Aug 21, 2017
Vote for more Dynamic City you idiots, more content at this point is more grind and the city feels like I could do more sex stuff but all I get is some harrasment and pics of girls. At least a Dynamic city will make the grind feel much better.

Loktahar

Aug 21, 2017
i finaly figured it out:

SugarCube.State.active.variables.prota.money
XD
I did not even bother with it and played the game two days straight and just grinded the money, though once you upgrade the car fully you get 100$ at least. The only painful thing is well the tedious clicking the same pattern to grind again and again. Lucklily there is a house shortcut to the Taxi Job. I rather have that be permanent and not changeable, don't know why the fuck there is an option to turn it off.

I would recommend play the game to current build completion once and then it might be easy to just import the save and carry on much quicker than just grinding from the very start. Specially for money grind I feel good unless I have to buy a fucking mansion later down the line for 100,000$.

Reactions: Tutuooo

Neptuno_

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2018
Important information:

Bros, I was sick for a week (for some reason, with the covid, I was asymptomatic, but a generic virus gave me a fever for days). Fortunately, I am fine now and back to work.

News about v0.30?

Regarding v0.30, maybe it won't be as big as I expected, but it will be an important turning point in future updates.

I have failed to balance when adding content:

I had a major problem when I wanted to add content. From the beginning, I had something clear, I don't want to be the developer who gets lost for 3 months without leaving a single message and then comes back saying, "Hey, I'm working again." Since v0.01, not a single month has gone by without at least one update, adding up to 350 media files per month. I have the capacity to keep up that pace. Still, I must find the right balance between quantity, quality, and variety.

I am listening to feedback and recommendations, and they will be incorporated in v0.30:

I always take immediate action on the feedback I receive; if you look at past comments or reviews, you will see that the problems mentioned were fixed immediately; bugs, suggestions, changes, or more complicated things like progress tracking. Now, in the next update, I want to do the same and correct as much as possible.

All main characters are unfinished:

That's right, not a single main character is complete, and yet, they have faded into the background with no new content; why? Well, because of a mistake I made in my first months as a developer, I had no budget, no team, my time was limited, and there was very little content. So the solution to add variety was to leave aside one path to continue the other.

What will the next updates be like?

The next updates will include at least one new mechanic, mini-game, or quest, which will mean a little less content in exchange for more variety; That's the balance needed right now.

I think that's all the information I wanted to share; for now, I just wanted to let you know that I am aware of the suggestions and that I am doing my best to incorporate them, that I am feeling better and that as I said before, it's time to get back to work :coffee:

Sathurny_

Jan 4, 2022
When will the v0.30 update release? can you give us an ideal answer?
Also, when do you think to make the game version v1 or v2, if all the versions will be like v0.XX it'd be boring.

quid quad quo

Jul 5, 2017
Can anyone tell me what's the variable for time? I check the console and there seems to not have such variable. I check the html file but no dice

3.40 star(s) 22 Votes