Neptuno_

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2018
Damn.. so many nice maids in support version. It sucks so bad seeing them but not being able to do anything :(
A couple of weeks ago, I uploaded a "mod" version that added some Patreon content for free ^^ (Make a backup of your save file before)

Here is a MOD version that includes additional content from the Patreons version:

- Fix for bugged phone in v0.24
- x1 Unblockable phone + mini event
- x3 Lucid Dreams
- x3 Maids
- x2 Passengers

Remember to make backup of your save file ^^

jorvaccr

Sep 28, 2019
Can anyone please tell me the source of clips from the date with Angela. Obviously it is not Amberleigh West.

Neptuno_

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2018
Can anyone please tell me the source of clips from the date with Angela. Obviously it is not Amberleigh West.
Sure bro, her nickname is: Tidbitxx
And you can buy her a Scooby Cookie here:

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Jasmine General Process around 3/4 is this normal or give it a special event to raise it further?
For her is no Quest open and with talking (50xtimes above) I can`t raise it up so I wunder if this is normal or not.

Ozzy763

Jan 8, 2021
In the recent update it says added new event for Alura. But I don’t see this name on the characters or model guide?

Neptuno_

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2018
Jasmine General Process around 3/4 is this normal or give it a special event to raise it further?
For her is no Quest open and with talking (50xtimes above) I can`t raise it up so I wunder if this is normal or not.
It's a bug, bro, but I've fixed it, here's the save file ^^

Reactions: Dole

Neptuno_

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2018
In the recent update it says added new event for Alura. But I don’t see this name on the characters or model guide?
It's because she is a relatively new character, but I will add her in the next updates :coffee:

In the meantime, you can buy her a Scooby Cookie on her website:

Reactions: Ozzy763

Macari

Nov 14, 2016
only problem I have with the update was the stupid mini game in the phone shop, it wasn't required and spiled it for me

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.27 bug or not?

1) Bella sometimes you search on a place and you get pics from another place.

For example I search in the kitchen and get pics from the bathroom. So I wunder is this normal that you get sometimes another place or is something wrong?

2) Skylar, I meet her at the beach she have clothes on and talk that I should open the door, I don`t know if you have no other pics from her this looks that was pics you have had as she is at her home

The time events it would be better when you have a time 10 min or so and the possibility to buy more time through money or blue cards. So it sucks you meet a girl and have 1 minute time what?

The grinding is in my eyes very much. You waste hours to read the same text to get after the 4 or 5 time a "event" and read then again the same text and when you play it from beginning it is very much grinnding when you take the 225 to feed the dog and so on. And you are at the moment by 0.27 what are with the people that play later from beginning?

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Neptuno_

Neptuno_

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2018
0.27 bug or not?

1) Bella sometimes you search on a place and you get pics from another place.

For example I search in the kitchen and get pics from the bathroom. So I wunder is this normal that you get sometimes another place or is something wrong?

2) Skylar, I meet her at the beach she have clothes on and talk that I should open the door, I don`t know if you have no other pics from her this looks that was pics you have had as she is at her home

The time events it would be better when you have a time 10 min or so and the possibility to buy more time through money or blue cards. So it sucks you meet a girl and have 1 minute time what?

The grinding is in my eyes very much. You waste hours to read the same text to get after the 4 or 5 time a "event" and read then again the same text and when you play it from beginning it is very much grinnding when you take the 225 to feed the dog and so on. And you are at the moment by 0.27 what are with the people that play later from beginning?
Hey bro, thanks for the feedback ^^

1) The images that were erroneously shown with Bella were fixed; now, they are more coherent.

2) The event with Skylar at the beach (when she is actually at home) was also fixed.

3) The timed events are all repeatable (All are repeatable quests from the laptop), so it's easy to get all the scenes with some luck.

4) Dates, which also have timed events, will now have the option to buy an extra 6 minutes in exchange for 10 blue tickets. (This change is because it is the only timed event you can only do once a week). Dates have literally added this update, so I had already planned some kind of adjustment, and that idea you gave seems excellent to me.

5) Regarding the events with Neptuno (whose friendship goes up to 225), it seems crazy, I know, but it happens that each main character usually also includes one or more secondary characters; in the case of Neptuno, there are many since it has: Victoria, Foster, Litzy, Alura, Arabelle, Melody, Sophie...

Maybe a new player could see that and think, I have to feed this dog more than 200 times? But there is content, mini-games, characters, quests, unlockables, and more (+600 multimedia files only in the Neptuno plot).

Grinding is inevitable, and the 5-1 ratio seems adequate to me; there are games with 10-1 or more, but I'll still keep it in mind, and if I see a way to mitigate it, I'll do it.

(Changes will be applied in v0.28) :coffee:

Neptuno_

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2018
only problem I have with the update was the stupid mini game in the phone shop, it wasn't required and spiled it for me
In the next update, after 4 failed attempts, there will be a button to skip the mini-game (I also think it can be frustrating if you don't pass the first few attempts)

Nov 15, 2021
5) Regarding the events with Neptuno (whose friendship goes up to 225), it seems crazy, I know, but it happens that each main character usually also includes one or more secondary characters; in the case of Neptuno, there are many since it has: Victoria, Foster, Litzy, Alura, Arabelle, Melody, Sophie...

Maybe a new player could see that and think, I have to feed this dog more than 200 times? But there is content, mini-games, characters, quests, unlockables, and more (+600 multimedia files only in the Neptuno plot).

Grinding is inevitable, and the 5-1 ratio seems adequate to me; there are games with 10-1 or more, but I'll still keep it in mind, and if I see a way to mitigate it, I'll do it.

(Changes will be applied in v0.28) :coffee:
Just want to say that I definitely looked at Neptuno at first and thought "WTF?", but I think Neptuno specifically is pretty well balanced so that he stays relevant throughout the game. And his events are big enough that it feels significant when you get somewhere with him. There's always that element that you can have players grind for something as much as you want so long as the payoff is worth it.

Some of the other stuff feels off. Grinding through setting traps and exploring the house felt like too much, even using the back button to cheat it. Sometimes when you're just repeatedly talking to a girl about nothing it gets a little painful.

It is hard though, as the game needs to keep a good pacing. Ideally a game has you working on a few characters but something is always happening with one of them. I'm sure it's really tough to do. It's also hard to judge on my end sometimes because at this point I leap into the game and just do the new content, where a new player would still have some other events running while they're doing the new stuff.

The main one I might tinker with would be blue tickets. They become very easy to spend relative to acquiring more unless I'm missing a better way.

Great stuff over all. You'll always find some people thinking it's too much grind and others thinking it all happens too quickly.

uneeds

Oct 22, 2017
can we have progress or a hint for dexter/ priya quest?
i have unlocked 10/14 phone.
finish Skylar progress.
but my hand is getting sore for clicking dexter without any information.

Neptuno_

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2018
can we have progress or a hint for dexter/ priya quest?
i have unlocked 10/14 phone.
finish Skylar progress.
but my hand is getting sore for clicking dexter without any information.
Bro, if you can still click it, it's because there is content. When you reach the end of the progress with Dexter/Priya, the button will change to "Talk to Dexter (Content in progress)" and won't let you click it.

You can still unlock events, puzzles, a secondary character (That will be added in the next updates), a maid, etc...

The way to see the progress with Dexter is usually the phones. If there are still phones to be unlocked, it is +/- the amount of content remaining ^^

3.40 star(s) 22 Votes