Elrompeortos2000

Aug 26, 2020
I think my skylar is bugged or smh I can't talk to her and it says that. It's it because the content in progress thing or is it bugged I can't tell.

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
Hello, Neptuno my man, hey i found some issues on my last play (ahm maybe its because i play at moponga site) but i let you them anyway...

1st: in some scenes/dialogues the MC name its Alex, even if i pick some other one
2nd: its still no new VR content for the others second characters? ....also uhm idk some kind of gallery to review previous scenes?
3rd: idk why but i cant do any more progress on Math teacher after she send me to teach the jerk guy
4rd: sometimes (random) you cant talk more than once a day with a character (excluding quest/stars dialogues)

That be all, uhm and well maybe the upcoming update could allow us new car and upgrades and some system beside work, pm passanger and races to have more car fun and earn more money and girls/events ? like a co-pilot or something? ...

PS: i have some problems with maid quest, i cant do them well sometimes, could you give me some tips to succed the requests?

Neptuno_

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2018
I think my skylar is bugged or smh I can't talk to her and it says that. It's it because the content in progress thing or is it bugged I can't tell.
If there is no quest pending, it is most likely a bug, it would be great if you could pass me the save file, so I could fix it and if it is a general bug, patch it for the next update ^^

Reactions: Elrompeortos2000

Neptuno_

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2018
Hello, Neptuno my man, hey i found some issues on my last play (ahm maybe its because i play at moponga site) but i let you them anyway...

1st: in some scenes/dialogues the MC name its Alex, even if i pick some other one
2nd: its still no new VR content for the others second characters? ....also uhm idk some kind of gallery to review previous scenes?
3rd: idk why but i cant do any more progress on Math teacher after she send me to teach the jerk guy
4rd: sometimes (random) you cant talk more than once a day with a character (excluding quest/stars dialogues)

That be all, uhm and well maybe the upcoming update could allow us new car and upgrades and some system beside work, pm passanger and races to have more car fun and earn more money and girls/events ? like a co-pilot or something? ...

PS: i have some problems with maid quest, i cant do them well sometimes, could you give me some tips to succed the requests?
Hey bro, thanks for the feedback, let me take a look at it :coffee:

1) It will be fixed in the next update.

2) Not yet, but it's on the to-do list; for now I wanted to give priority to the main characters.

3) The block with the math teacher is ok, maybe some people think they made the wrong decision and that's why it happened. There are never right or wrong decisions, and if there are, it is because it is a repeatable event where you can try again (I hate when you can make a decision and they penalize you for it by taking away content) So that won't happen, all decisions will always have equivalent content based on the decision, so the block with the teacher is normal. (For now the content is still in progress).

4) In one of the last updates I added the possibility to talk several times with the same character, this to reduce the grinding and allow to advance faster, I guess that's what's happening in your case.

I've been adding new ways to generate money, such as the mysterious boxes, the management of maids, Amelia's shell game, working in the GYM as an instructor, etc... And there will definitely be more to come in the future (New car that will unlock new possibilities in Merida included).

About the maids, you must be very attentive, if the guy complains about his old wife, you should send him a young one, if there are several guys, one with a lot of resistance, if there is a lot of cleaning to be done, agile hands, etc.

I hope that solves your doubts. Happy Holidays ^^

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
Hey bro, thanks for the feedback, let me take a look at it :coffee:

1) It will be fixed in the next update.

2) Not yet, but it's on the to-do list; for now I wanted to give priority to the main characters.

3) The block with the math teacher is ok, maybe some people think they made the wrong decision and that's why it happened. There are never right or wrong decisions, and if there are, it is because it is a repeatable event where you can try again (I hate when you can make a decision and they penalize you for it by taking away content) So that won't happen, all decisions will always have equivalent content based on the decision, so the block with the teacher is normal. (For now the content is still in progress).

4) In one of the last updates I added the possibility to talk several times with the same character, this to reduce the grinding and allow to advance faster, I guess that's what's happening in your case.

I've been adding new ways to generate money, such as the mysterious boxes, the management of maids, Amelia's shell game, working in the GYM as an instructor, etc... And there will definitely be more to come in the future (New car that will unlock new possibilities in Merida included).

About the maids, you must be very attentive, if the guy complains about his old wife, you should send him a young one, if there are several guys, one with a lot of resistance, if there is a lot of cleaning to be done, agile hands, etc.

I hope that solves your doubts. Happy Holidays ^^
Happy Holidays for you too ... i guess i should wait for next year update then and see how much you can surprise me

BTW i would love work with you on a future game as a writter (dialogues and plot no code since i dont know anything about that)

Yung CumDaddy

Oct 5, 2019
Hey can someone send me a fully completed save for 32b? recently switched to OperaGX and lost all my HTML game saves, im also mechanic tier on the patreon, proof img attatched below, but thats not as important, the save is the main thing. Thank you and happy new year!

L_moreno

Jul 1, 2020
Hello, I need help. This is when I am going to leave the letter to Nathaly's mother. I follow the tutorial but it doesn't progress any further, what did you guys do?
thanks for answering

1672601778116.png

3.40 star(s) 22 Votes