ropjon

Feb 3, 2018
I can't seem to buy pills or injections in Mia's shop. Is there something I'm missing? I think it started happening after I had finished treatin the wounds of Nathaly

Last edited:

Neptuno_

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2018
Hey can someone send me a fully completed save for 32b? recently switched to OperaGX and lost all my HTML game saves, im also mechanic tier on the patreon, proof img attatched below, but thats not as important, the save is the main thing. Thank you and happy new year!
Thank you very much for your support, bro; I really appreciate it ^^
This save file is 100% complete in v0.31b ->

Neptuno_

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2018
Hello, I need help. This is when I am going to leave the letter to Nathaly's mother. I follow the tutorial but it doesn't progress any further, what did you guys do?
thanks for answering

View attachment 2279286
Bro, just click on a word and move it to the other place (try to disable the translator, maybe that will make it not work correctly). If you still can't fix the problem, you can send me the save file and I'll fix it in a second

qwertyXl

Sep 6, 2019
I completely forgot that Arabelle Raphael was in the game, could we get more scenes with her please? :oops:

Legicide

Jan 29, 2023
Hello, I've been playing this game for a few months now on the mobile link, I had waited for this update but I'm not getting the new content when I load the game from a previous save. It's very frustrating because I've been looking forward to new content.

Neptuno_

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2018
Hello, I've been playing this game for a few months now on the mobile link, I had waited for this update but I'm not getting the new content when I load the game from a previous save. It's very frustrating because I've been looking forward to new content.
Hey bro ^^ if you play on the Mopoga website, what happens is that the game has not been updated there yet, we have to wait until they make the update to version v0.33 there

Reactions: Legicide

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
Also if I wanted to play this game without using a browser is there a way to do that?
Well, it's a .html file. So no.
Internet access is not a requirement if that's what you're worried about. If it's a shared device and you don't want it showing up in your history: you can open it in private browsing/incognito mode (depending on what browser you use) but bear in mind this means you'll have to export saves between sessions.

3.40 star(s) 22 Votes