karnstein123

Sep 17, 2022
Loneliness has followed me my whole life. Everywhere. In bars, in cars, sidewalks, stores, everywhere. There's no escape.

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
Can we just dump all of these women and start over? Britney, Lya, and Jade are too much damn drama. Is there any fun in the recent update (I might be a version behind)? So far it's "You're a piece of shit," "I'm a jealous disaster," or "How dare you lie about that thing you didn't lie about!!!" The MC doesn't always have to be the stupidest, most spineless, doormat alive.

Elrompeortos2000

Aug 26, 2020
Skylar event don't trigger it's weird. I think it's bugged because I talked to her multiple times and the bar of next event is complete as well.

empty sides

Aug 22, 2018
weird bug I got Nathaly quest on pc says there is a quest and to talk to her, but nothing really happens when i go there beside what's already given

Barnacles69

Aug 5, 2018
is the park supposed to be unfinished? at the very start of the game i go to the park, go for a walk and doesnt matter what random scene comes up after i click the option i get some weird error

An error has occurred. You may be able to continue, but some parts may not work properly.

Error: <<replace>>: no elements matched the selector "#amuleto_g_progress".

Stack Trace:

3.40 star(s) 22 Votes