futa4l1fe

Oct 3, 2020
i usually play this in the web from the link of extra-pack, i tried to use my save file but it didnt load, just stuck in the start menu. Any help?

Neptuno_

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2018
i usually play this in the web from the link of extra-pack, i tried to use my save file but it didnt load, just stuck in the start menu. Any help?
Bro, I just checked the save file and it is at 0%, that's why it starts from the start menu. It looks like you exported the wrong file :unsure:

Check if you can get the correct save file, if by mistake it was deleted, you can use one of these:

Brazillian br

May 23, 2022
1-2 it is twine so if you play html games you should have figured how to cheat everything grindy (stats, skills, cash. apart from such i cannot say that something else constitutes a grind)
3. i liked symbols as no need to read. but i dont think i have any issue - weather symbols, water symbols, health symbols, robosymbols. so it is hard to choose the wrong ones. (plus i hope it saves time to dev i guess which he could use on questchains etc)
4. yeah that belt thing felt like extra stalling ; skip as an option would not hurt . (irregardless of this being just a routine for cash or something with extra rng-faketaxixxx content)

it is probably a part of this car management thing which seem to be the underlying theme of the game ... i guess it still can be utilised somehow-somewhere but not when it comes to some routine gig. maybe to add some evening streetracing opportunities with some rewards depending on some driving minigame ...or some crousing down the street and picking up girls (whose arousal will depend on some minigame / car upgrades and capabilites / rng dice rolling , etc )
You don't know how annoying it is to have all your progress lost just because you haven't played the game for a month.

Brazillian br

May 23, 2022
1-2 it is twine so if you play html games you should have figured how to cheat everything grindy (stats, skills, cash. apart from such i cannot say that something else constitutes a grind)
3. i liked symbols as no need to read. but i dont think i have any issue - weather symbols, water symbols, health symbols, robosymbols. so it is hard to choose the wrong ones. (plus i hope it saves time to dev i guess which he could use on questchains etc)
4. yeah that belt thing felt like extra stalling ; skip as an option would not hurt . (irregardless of this being just a routine for cash or something with extra rng-faketaxixxx content)

it is probably a part of this car management thing which seem to be the underlying theme of the game ... i guess it still can be utilised somehow-somewhere but not when it comes to some routine gig. maybe to add some evening streetracing opportunities with some rewards depending on some driving minigame ...or some crousing down the street and picking up girls (whose arousal will depend on some minigame / car upgrades and capabilites / rng dice rolling , etc )

elmebeteg91

Jun 8, 2017
You don't know how annoying it is to have all your progress lost just because you haven't played the game for a month.
Do what I do. Whenever I play a game I like I always copy my saves to a new folder in my D drive, so even if I need to reinstall windows I still have the saves for all my games. But its only works if You have 2 SSD or 2 Hard Drive. Or buy a small cheap Pendrive and keep Your saves there.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BecomeTaxiDriver-0.36
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: Neptuno_
3.40 star(s) 22 Votes