SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
hi guys, known issued with media pack ? installed it and all but the game still says the media pack isn't installed. Tried twice by deleting everything and redecompressing again just to make sure.

Edit : before anyone asks : yes i did everything as shown in the video, copy pasted the assets folder into the game and overwriting the 500 something files

xravensfan

May 5, 2017
Where is the save files located? For whatever reason my system renamed a directory, so now my saves have disappeared...

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
Yeah, the click-bait games in the hospital especially are too easy to fail or take too much effort to complete. At least 1 full minute of clicking, and sometimes more, to do the undressing games and that's for each stage. All of the mini-games are unnecessary, but with them becoming more unforgiving like these, it's just starts making my frustration reach a point where I'm ready to quit playing.

Dark Luster

Jan 22, 2020
hi guys, known issued with media pack ? installed it and all but the game still says the media pack isn't installed. Tried twice by deleting everything and redecompressing again just to make sure.

Edit : before anyone asks : yes i did everything as shown in the video, copy pasted the assets folder into the game and overwriting the 500 something files
I have the same issue and I really don’t know what I did wrong. I followed the video instructions and the game still says I didn’t install the media pack

3.40 star(s) 22 Votes