scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
Is there a way to make the hospital mini-game less unforgiving? I was able to succeed the very first one, where you have help and no time limit. Failed 10 or more since without one success because the no side is constantly rising at a higher rate than I can get from successful answers

futa4l1fe

Oct 3, 2020
for some reason my save file doesnt load in the online version at least, i dont know for the downloaded and i prefer to play it online.. Any help?

Ozzy763

Jan 8, 2021
So I’m on the final step for the hospital “wait for an emergency” but it every time I go there it says that. Any help? I also don’t have the option to buy gloves from Mia

Last edited:

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
Did you have to do anything else or just go to the hospital?
As I recall, I went to the hospital. If it said there was no emergency, I went home and slept. Repeated until it said there was. But I only think I slept twice.

Ramblo

Aug 25, 2017
Anyone chipped in on AI art yet? I'd just like to mention in passing, the images tend to be huge, hopefully the game won't balloon out that much and someone will need to photoshop hands :eek:. Otherwise keep up the good work.

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
I'm gettin this error when I started playing. The media pack is installed, although it doesnt show as installed in the menus
Any ideas?

Sep 30, 2019
Game looks like this when I try to load, does anyone have a current save up to .28 content, or the intermediate games so I can try to update the save that way?

Bugged screenshot.png

This is the save ftr.

Neptuno_

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2018
Game looks like this when I try to load, does anyone have a current save up to .28 content, or the intermediate games so I can try to update the save that way?

View attachment 2598565

This is the save ftr.
Bro, it's normal for that to happen if you've played on a very old version. But don't worry, the game has an automatic system that updates everything; just go to the room, go to sleep and that's it! The save file will be updated to the latest version and everything will work perfectly ^^

Reactions: PeaceToTheHuts
Sep 30, 2019
Bro, it's normal for that to happen if you've played on a very old version. But don't worry, the game has an automatic system that updates everything; just go to the room, go to sleep and that's it! The save file will be updated to the latest version and everything will work perfectly ^^

Thanks

3.40 star(s) 22 Votes