4.50 star(s) 48 Votes

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
@Ssamad8593 , i have waited one day or did something else after getting first mention of Trish, and it appeared in the quest log. Secondly i agree - that should be way easier with the minigames. Maybe better explained also inside the minigame description.

Now, i must say, that having a gaming laptop and switching from 144 Hz to 60 Hz is just like... loosing the "potential" of that machine.
EDIT: Idk if there are VSync plugins for Ren'Py. But i think that would solve it.

Reactions: Sasarko99

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
That talk with the girlfriend is kinda worrying, seems to hint that she is cheating.

So in the mantra of f95 please tell me any future ntr is optional/let the mc dump her!
I imagine 95% of people playing this one are only after the chicks with dicks anyway lol.

gringosafado

Jan 27, 2019
That talk with the girlfriend is kinda worrying, seems to hint that she is cheating.

So in the mantra of f95 please tell me any future ntr is optional/let the mc dump her!
I imagine 95% of people playing this one are only after the chicks with dicks anyway lol.
This!

Drop big tiddy gf and embrace big dicc mother and friend.

-

That being said morality seems to be on a different level in this alternate universe. Which kinda doesn't need spelling out after fondling your mom. But I am willing to be pleasantly surprised as to where the story arcs go.

Art as stunning as ever.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I would love to personalize our characters, the MC, mom, and sister. I got hired at the cafe, but it's still unavailable to work at. The question mark tells me to text Trisha but she isn't in my phone. I'm on day 15, did I miss something? Nothing seems to be available, school, library, cafe, the boy I'm supposed to be dating, the hospital, etc. What I can do mostly is jack off mom, do yoga, and study that's about it. I want to get fucked. Lastly, are there any plans to include more animations? The only one I can think of is of the boy jacking off mom. I wish he would have sucked her off and drank all that creamy sperm milkshake.

Last edited:

dev_muffin

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2022
I would love to personalize our characters, the MC, mom, and sister. I got hired at the cafe, but it's still unavailable to work at. The question mark tells me to text Trisha but she isn't in my phone. I'm on day 15, did I miss something? Nothing seems to be available, school, library, cafe, the boy I'm supposed to be dating, the hospital, etc. What I can do mostly is jack off mom, do yoga, and study that's about it. I want to get fucked. Lastly, are there any plans to include more animations? The only one I can think of is of the boy jacking off mom. I wish he would have sucked her off and drank all that creamy sperm milkshake.
hey! You able to trish at afternoon!
cafe work bugged right now! I'll do hotfix today

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

Blocka

Oct 5, 2017
Still cant get past clicking the Play button with the newest version. Tried downloading from Mega and GoFile links. No dice.

1673208075161.png

thisisnotacomputer

May 6, 2017
Simply to report that after completing the quests, the interrupted call with Trish is available each afternoon but it is not possible to get further (if it is possible to get further).

Reactions: wtfxah
4.50 star(s) 48 Votes