4.50 star(s) 48 Votes

wtfxah

Dec 26, 2017
Simply to report that after completing the quests, the interrupted call with Trish is available each afternoon but it is not possible to get further (if it is possible to get further).
Yeah I'm not sure if that's supposed to be the end or not but I'm stuck there as well.

Tostera

Dec 18, 2021
yea, this is a bug, I'm sry.
next time gonna try to test game harder before release :c
it's still fine appreciate the work really good art but the only bad thing for now is I went thru the game 5 times all over again to fully do everything (not sure if I did) because it had a bunch of errors and I could not advance in the story so I just restarted the whole story bunch of times to fix it it's fine tho it's pretty short so did not struggle much

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
If this is still being worked on then I can't w8 until it's finished I've played it and liked it but the the last quest for this version completed as soon as trish and mc got interrupted by a phone call aww well I hope there will be more content with mc and trish so far trish is my fav and it seems like it's more romantic then just pure sexual between them if this is true then this is mainly why I favor this game I vote 5 stars so far if there was stars for voting on here.

• Red Heart
Reactions: dev_muffin

_Cosmo_

May 2, 2020
When having the handjob session with mom she offers some training together, but I have no clue how I can do this. Can someone point me into the right direction?

In general I think some hints and additional information are missing in this game which could help you proceeding with the story. E.g. when to visit the hospital for the lesson etc.

Mar 17, 2020
When having the handjob session with mom she offers some training together, but I have no clue how I can do this. Can someone point me into the right direction?

In general I think some hints and additional information are missing in this game which could help you proceeding with the story. E.g. when to visit the hospital for the lesson etc.
in the evening in her room

Scales

Nov 27, 2017
Finally, figured out what was wrong with my game... you *have* to sleep at night.

Now some of you may think that's a big "DUH!", but as someone who likes to be efficient, one of the first things I did was check to see if I could do stat-gaining actions at night. (you can, and then its morning the next day) And if your choice is between gaining +1 int or nothing.. might as well take the intelligence.

And if you do that for too long through the quests, even if you sleep after you've become stuck, the shower scene won't trigger.

So to progress, you have to sleep at night. Regularly. From the start.

dev_muffin

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2022
Finally, figured out what was wrong with my game... you *have* to sleep at night.

Now some of you may think that's a big "DUH!", but as someone who likes to be efficient, one of the first things I did was check to see if I could do stat-gaining actions at night. (you can, and then its morning the next day) And if your choice is between gaining +1 int or nothing.. might as well take the intelligence.

And if you do that for too long through the quests, even if you sleep after you've become stuck, the shower scene won't trigger.

So to progress, you have to sleep at night. Regularly. From the start.
Good to note. Will fix that thing, thanks

4.50 star(s) 48 Votes