4.50 star(s) 49 Votes

dev_muffin

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2022
Don't have the cow outfit. It is for every item of clothes and underwear I have purchased so far, when putting them on. I bought the red underwear set first, but it continued with every item since. Text file of clothes error attached. This error occurred putting on the choker but it's the same for anything.
I see. You are playing in Debug mode. Its happening in inventory.
Don't use debug mode if you don't know what is that for.

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
so, the problem is solved?
I can't advance, stuck in the cafe's locker room impossible to talk with Anna and go to buy bikini for the beach party .
IF I try to use save editor online game block load option.
Astra asked me to put pill in the water glass of Scarlett. How to do ?
Thanks in advance

Last edited:

Prysma

Apr 6, 2022
I literally just played your save file and did everything. what is your problem? you cant talk to Anna?
As I said earlier, probably, if you stuck, you should do other quests to progress.
What do I have to do to continue the Gym quest? There's only this quest apart from the anal quest.

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Just an update from how I fixed the problems. To move forward with Mirina Special Practice 2 raise your Oral skill
As for Anna go to the Cafe at Night then you can buy the Bikini

Hope that helps ;)

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Playing on android and the game seems broken.
Everything is good until after the beach party. After that I just get a jumble of sex scene images before getting kicked out to the main menu.

Also can someone remind me who's Holly?

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
Four attempts to always arrive at the same problem, not being able to talk to Anna to buy the bikini for the summer beach party.
I give up, sorry

Reactions: dav121
4.50 star(s) 49 Votes