4.50 star(s) 49 Votes

skraf

Sep 12, 2018
Sure, Jan.
View attachment 3295905
Firstly, Pixeldrain is the one showing 30 MB larger, not Mixdrop. So if there was a virus or malware injected, it would be on the larger of the two, not the smaller.
View attachment 3295919 View attachment 3295915

Secondly, 520,000,000 bytes (520 MB on Pixeldrain, as defined as a decimal MB) divided by 1,048,576 (which is a binary MB) equals 495.91 MB, which is nearly identical to the 495.63 MB reported by Mixdrop, which the rounding of Pixeldrain to a whole MB would account for (519.71 MB decimal is 495.63 MB binary). Yes, it does account for the difference.

Thirdly, highly doubtful.
View attachment 3295928

Finally, I repeat my first assertion - the problem isn't the file. Which has been shown in my posting of VirusTotal links. Which has been proven in our banter. Which has been proven in these screenshots. That leaves only one source of the problem.

PS: Again, if you want to compare dick sizes - it's best to do so in private chat to stave off embarrassment.
Again, I wasn't talking about the size of the file on PixelDrain or MixDrop. I said the files on MY computer, and virus scan on MY computer.

And I wasn't trying to compare dick sizes, but apparently you were. I was simply stating that I'm not a fucking novice, and that I am a very experienced techie. If you took that as a dick size competition, that's on you and your insecurities about your dick size.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Again, I wasn't talking about the size of the file on PixelDrain or MixDrop. I said the files on MY computer.
You've done nothing but make wild statements with no backup. I've shown that they are the same size on the two sites - that the two sites use different definitions of MB. I've shown you, using math that yes, the difference of 30 MB is in the definition. I've shown that the MIXdrop files have no viruses found by any legitimate definitions - including MalwareBytes, which you use. You say you've been in IT since the mid 1980s and then said you first started in 1978 on a VIC-20 that didn't come out until 1980 in Japan, 1981 worldwide. You say they are different sizes on your computer - and yet, when I download them - I show a screenshot that they are exactly the same size.

And yet you still double and triple down. The problem isn't with any of the files. You have shown nothing which supports your claim as such. I've shown time and again you are mistaken - with screenshots and links.

The files are fine.

Silwith

Jan 27, 2021
So, do I see it correctly that you are forced to have your first time anal with either the Mom or the Nurse-whatever? :unsure:

Silwith

Jan 27, 2021
I think Trish is also available at that moment. Any problems with that?
I must have done something not right then, Trish is still in her "Do stuff with Nurse" questphase and that goes to Anal, mhm, is it about Analstat or something? So maybe more Nurse but not in the evening to not further her path?

Personally I would like the possibility to have some more lessons to give it to James, starting smaller and all, but since its a guy not a futa I guess most people dont put much importance on that way :D

Duskmourn

Sep 14, 2018
The Android port has very tiny menu buttons/in game buttons. (I wish there were better options on Ren'py games to change that or that developers would use more font options in settings) and the mini games don't seem to work.

Reactions: femdom_kun

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
How to get password for Mistress Scarlett's PC? I know it's scrotum, but I interested how to obtain it
The clues are presented similarly to those found in popular mystery stories, particularly the "5 minute mystery" types, or videos games along the lines of MYST, 7th Guest, or 11th Hour. Here are the clues in the scene:

Then look below.
It is Caesar's Cipher.
To get "scrotum", you need to shift letters from the vase by 4 (IV) to the left.

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
OK really nothing new but the one bug with Marina, is still active, so what was the patch for????

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
Yep I follow the page as what it says, go in the morning to get your Anal Training, make sure you have the butt plug in you for the training, then go to the dinner to work and got this as for wearing the butt plug. Still not completing.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Melmoth99

dev_muffin

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2022
Yep I follow the page as what it says, go in the morning to get your Anal Training, make sure you have the butt plug in you for the training, then go to the dinner to work and got this as for wearing the butt plug. Still not completing.
dude, its not a dinner with mirina.
you should go to anal training with mirina and right after there is should be dinner with her. It's not a bug, quest is working, you just did wrong. Probably, try go to anal lesson at afternoon, not morning as you said

Reactions: kogoro_mori

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
you should go to anal training with mirina and right after there is should be dinner with her. It's not a bug, quest is working, you just did wrong. Probably, try go to anal lesson at afternoon, not morning as you said
oh I thought I had to go to the lesson in the morning then meet her in the afternoon at the dinner, thanks I try your way

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
Yep, take a nap both in the morning and afternoon, but as you go into the afternoon one to the night one, then she kicks in about dinner with her, as the night hits

MAKeevchanin

Mar 2, 2019
Hi all. People. Please. help me. I'm stuck on one thing - I have to go to a lecture. but when I enter the hospital. to the lecture hall. it says “nothing new happens” and the lecture is not counted. And without it, other events do not open. Tell me where I'm doing something wrong.

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
Hi all. People. Please. help me. I'm stuck on one thing - I have to go to a lecture. but when I enter the hospital. to the lecture hall. it says “nothing new happens” and the lecture is not counted. And without it, other events do not open. Tell me where I'm doing something wrong.
go in the evening, there is none in the morning or during the day

4.50 star(s) 49 Votes