4.50 star(s) 49 Votes

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
You should see the skip game option?
Once it falls into the lock-up loop there is no chance to click on the Skip button, there just isn't enough time. The only way is to start from earlier save and click Skip the first time the game starts (as it then takes a few seconds before it reaches the fail state)

The developer is aware of it, there's hopefully a fix forthcoming.

Sep 16, 2021
It's actually possible to make NTR avoidable and not ruin the scenario at all. They will just.. ok with Jannet's attraction with other men. They will still have intercations, like.. titjob scene. You will have pegging, cuni scenes and other kinky stuff anyways :D
I think the NTR is fine, it fits a lot with the way this world is presented and after a while, will it even be NTR anymore, especially if they are having threesomes and such, then its not really NTR just corrupt and dirty sexual things they do with each other (unless the mc watches her have sex with other people and stuff then its more netorase, especially if he starts to enjoy it himself, which would be very interesting to see), I think keeping an aspect of NTR is interesting for this game, at least with Jannet, but hopefully the mc still gets to have sex with Jannet. Regardless it is a very promising game and I think is really good so far, the NTR complaints are so blown out of proportion, if you want it in the game then keep it please, its good, if its not someone's cup of tea then they should stop complaining as they are not making the game.

Wayne_

Mar 26, 2018
got locket on quest Frankly Conversation
"Find Jannet on her backyard (evening)"
when ever i click on her house "not available for now"

Trimac

Aug 25, 2020
When it comes to NTR, I'm not a fan, but I don't really care as long the game's not focused around it. So I'm not disgusted by it, but it just seems like a much less interesting place to take both Jannet and the story. There's a lot of stuff in her dialogue from earlier that just seems completely disingenuous. Hell, Austyn is supposed to have only been recently determined to be a femboy, but it's implied she's been sleeping around for much longer... is it just acceptable for people to cheat on their BFs in this world if they're vaguely waifish? Maybe the idea is that she's kind of an abusive asshole, but then that really goes against the whole Dommy Mommy vibe she has in her last scene.

I think I would have preferred it if she was 100% genuine, she was just really into Austyn getting feminized and helping him find a third for their relationship. Maybe have the NTR stuff be just for a specific submissive route where she needs more than her relationship with Austyn can provide.

Reactions: ZMulder

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Hell, Austyn is supposed to have only been recently determined to be a femboy, but it's implied she's been sleeping around for much longer... is it just acceptable for people to cheat on their BFs in this world if they're vaguely waifish?
Austyn has pretty much always been classified as a femboy, he just resisted this classification (and associated lifestyle changes) until it was no longer legally possible.

Trimac

Aug 25, 2020
Austyn has pretty much always been classified as a femboy, he just resisted this classification (and associated lifestyle changes) until it was no longer legally possible.
Everyone seems to have expected that he was one, but he was only classified now. The classification being why everyone is only just now treating him like a femboy is the linchpin of the plot. So it makes Jannet seem like a real asshole that she was sleeping around beforehand.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Everyone seems to have expected that he was one, but he was only classified now. The classification being why everyone is only just now treating him like a femboy is the linchpin of the plot. So it makes Jannet seem like a real asshole that she was sleeping around beforehand.
I may be remembering it wrong, but iirc the classification is done once per year, according to what the nurse tells you. People normally accept their classification much earlier, which is why MC is such an exception his sister makes a case study out of him -- he refused to (perhaps hoping for some magical growth spurt or whatever) until reaching age past which refusing the reality of his physical build is no longer an option.

As for Janet -- she's accepted her role of a woman much earlier, and women are expected to have sex with futanari and men, so that's what she does. It's just something the MC, who comes from our world with different social conventions, did not expect and thought their relationship was a man&woman one like in his own world.

Last edited:
Reactions: tt00ervgto89

Trimac

Aug 25, 2020
She'd be the only person who acts like that, though. Everyone else is only acting like this to Austyn because he's now been classified - that's literally the entire game's plot.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
She'd be the only person who acts like that, though. Everyone else is only acting like this to Austyn because he's now been classified - that's literally the entire game's plot.
The way everybody else is acting, is teaching (finally) a self-deluded femboy how to be a femboy. Which is also what Janet is doing. That's the game's plot. And until now everyone else have been following their own social roles the same way Janet was, regardless of MC's reluctance to accept his own. His sister was fucking futanari and men, and his mom was fucking women and femboys.

For all we know Austyn who got swapped with our protagonist might've been perfectly fine with the idea his "girlfriend" was acting the way she's expected to act. Since he's grown up in world where he'd see such things daily and consider them normal.

Reactions: Lord of Dragon

Trimac

Aug 25, 2020
But every single other character has been respectful of his non-classification, even apparently, his horrible domineering teacher. It's bizarre to say that she's just acting how society expects her to. Unless there's another deviation of gender expectations in this world with women being more slutty, in which case, that needs to be set up.

Yes, it's also possible they always had an open relationship, but that would also need to be set up.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
But every single other character has been respectful of his non-classification, even apparently, his horrible domineering teacher.
Alright, but why exactly are we presuming that a girl in relationship with someone who isn't classified is actually expected to refrain from having normal sexual partners? After all, evidently neither Janet nor MC's own mother thinks Janet has been doing anything wrong.

Unless there's another deviation of gender expectations in this world with women being more slutty, in which case, that needs to be set up.
The way it is set up now, i think it can work -- the MC comes from our world, so has the same expectations the player does, about man/woman relationships. When he raises his concerns, he's informed that how things work in his new world are different. He'll need to come to terms with it, similarly to the player. It can be quite a shock yes, but player's and MC's thoughts and emotions are matched quite well when tackled in this manner.

Aug 15, 2018
Do old saves work on linux? I just update the game and that's it no extra steps?
Also reading the thread i got the NTR spoiled and i can't believe people are upset by it, DID YOU PLAY THE GAME? The MC is a pushover femboy who is basically a sex toy to evey man, woman and futa around him, he lives in a world where his "race" (femboy) is the bottom of the barrel and is meant to be subservient to all others and he's agreeing to what looks like an open relationship led by a futa (the top of the societal hierarchy), i cannot believe people were expecting some sort of "trad" monogamous romantic cheesy relationship between those characters in such a world setting. The NTR makes perfect sense taking the lore and characters in consideration and the MC being okay with it is perfectly in-character for him
I applaud the dev for his writing as a game design enthusiast

Reactions: Lord of Dragon
Jun 21, 2020
Now to just go through your points in order:
1: Polyamorous relationships have a significantly higher rate of sexual and emotional abuse not to mention physical abuse, they are the worst type of relationship to have when raising children too as it leads to an unstable family situation which stunts emotional devolpment.
2: "Manly Men" are the people you will call for help when you've been mugged or assaulted or worse, that you will call for help when your house is on fire, the people you will call for help when there's a natural disaster and are the people you depend on to ensure your country isn't invaded.
3: Women who are promiscous in youth almost always suffer later in life, it's been proven that the less one-night-stands a man or woman has had before marriage or a long-term relationship the better, Sex is more enjoyable, intimacy as a whole is easier to discuss in a healthy manner and it leads to a better understanding of each other which promotes a healthy relationship and emotional stability.

I don't know if you're just mad or are just an idiot, but if you can get your head out of your ass you would understand that you're wrong to just insult whole groups of the world because you don't like reality.

And if your will to live is really that low then get the fuck off the internet, you evolutionary roundabout.
1) Source please.
2) ...what? I meant to refer to toxic masculinity, not the concept of strength. Furthermore I'm pretty goddamn sure that women can be police officers and so forth. Have you heard of this thing called a "tool"? They allow us pathetic weak humans to use force more efficiently, thus overcoming our weakness. A tool meant for violence is called a "weapon". You might have heard that term before? Incidentally, you didn't address my point at all, which regarded the "control" of women.
3) Source please.

I will gladly accept any sources from respected peer reviewed scientific journals. Finally, you can rest assured that this autistic "evolutionary roundabout" (whatever the fuck that means) will likely not be long for this world. I don't know if you thought you were making an insult there? You can't insult people for information they freely admit. In the meantime though I think I'll print your post out and hang it on my wall.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 49 Votes