4.50 star(s) 49 Votes

Zulfiqar

Sep 16, 2019
i legit came only for trish and the mom, janet is turning into a deal breaker. im really hoping i dont have to do things with janet to get more content with trish and the mom, because thats when i leave.
What if the ntr was done BY Trish and the mom instead of some faceless Chad? I really wonder is there anyone here who likes NTR and futa but not together even if they're already present in the same game? I would prefer if it had been the mom or Trish ntring us even if I like the current Jannet content.

Reactions: Tufa and ZMulder
Jun 21, 2020
Please don't be discouraged by the ntr backlash sentiment, since its not really warranted. I mean the mc is doing sexual things with at least 3 other people and he has a gf so they both are cheating on each other, and the way it is written, it feels more like netorase/corruption/degeneracy rather than real cheating or netorare so I don't particularly understand the hate.
It's difficult to empathize with the hate, but not too hard to understand. All you have to do is assume women are sub-human trash and hating NTR follows as a logical necessity. People around here are apparently really quite adept at thinking of women as sub-human trash (don't believe me? see the comment thread above).

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I mean the mc is doing sexual things with at least 3 other people and he has a gf so they both are cheating on each other
Doesn't this very much depend on the player's choices, with the MC's mother being the only one who is kind of unavoidable, and she's framing it as mandatory education? I wouldn't say this is anywhere near comparable with literally years of actual fucking who knows how many people. Neither Janet nor MC's mother appear to consider this "education" as cheating, in any case.

Reactions: BlackPaladin527
Dec 1, 2022
All of you arguing about NTR whether or not it should exists in this game... The developer should not stop implementing content into the game as he wants by other people's opinions, if it's in the game it's because he wants to and what makes this a great game is the sincere view of how the developer wants this.

Didn't like it? Do not pay/play.

Last edited:

Russian orc

Mar 20, 2021
It's difficult to empathize with the hate, but not too hard to understand. All you have to do is assume women are sub-human trash and hating NTR follows as a logical necessity. People around here are apparently really quite adept at thinking of women as sub-human trash (don't believe me? see the comment thread above).
Ahah, this is the Twitter moment. Dude, this is not the site where your "undoubtedly important" remarks about the status of women in society are appropriate. The number of games that do not correspond to your agenda is so large that you will go crazy after a little digging through tags and queries. Roughly speaking "здесь людей ебут"

mide

Nov 28, 2017
What if the ntr was done BY Trish and the mom instead of some faceless Chad? I really wonder is there anyone here who likes NTR and futa but not together even if they're already present in the same game? I would prefer if it had been the mom or Trish ntring us even if I like the current Jannet content.
thats what i thought it would be, and the reason is stayed, not some faceless random (randoms im guessing shes has more then one guy she goes to).

mide

Nov 28, 2017
All of you arguing about NTR whether or not it should exists in this game... The developer should not stop implementing content into the game as he wants by other people's opinions, if it's in the game it's because he wants to and what makes this a great game is the sincere view of how the developer wants this.

Didn't like it? Do not pay/play.
i dont care if its there or not, i just hope they not doing jannets path locks me out of the mom or trish. those 2 are who im here for, i dont give 2 shits about jannet, before or after the update.

mide

Nov 28, 2017
I read the latest messages after updating the game and I'm a little охуел. Where did the crowd of people gather from, what is 100% right, what should be added to the game and what is categorically not. It's even kind of silly to remind you that the plot takes place in some alternative reality and the logic of our world in social and social terms may not be suitable for hypothetically historical and other reasons. But somehow nobody gives a fuck, the main thing is to show how it should be. Some twitter moment
its almost like you read enough of the story to forget that the MC is not even form the worlds hes in now, so nah man its still kinda weird that he just gets gaslighted into becoming a cuck, without us having ANY options to back out of it. like what am i even gaining or losing submission points for.

i was still here even tho the ntr tag has been there since the start, i just wish this wasnt a kinetic novel masquerading as a sandbox. there was never i time i was into janet, even before the update, im just afraid that content will be gated behind her.

Reactions: Belphegor007
Sep 16, 2021
its almost like you read enough of the story to forget that the MC is not even form the worlds hes in now, so nah man its still kinda weird that he just gets gaslighted into becoming a cuck, without us having ANY options to back out of it. like what am i even gaining or losing submission points for.

i was still here even tho the ntr tag has been there since the start, i just wish this wasnt a kinetic novel masquerading as a sandbox. there was never i time i was into janet, even before the update, im just afraid that content will be gated behind her.
Then just skip the Janet content and avoid it that way.

Sep 16, 2021
Also Janet "ntring" the mc with a futa is good and all but it doesn't really hit as hard in terms of netorase/netorare as it does if it is a guy doing it, i mean its nice but it is different if it is a guy. Also to see a threesome with Janet, the mc, and a guy is different than a threesome with Janet, the mc, and a futa. I am not saying I don't want to see a threesome with the futa and Janet, I am just saying that I would like to see a threesome with Janet, a man, and the mc or some netorase with the man and Janet, or even Janet being netorased by the mc and a futa, it would be ideal for all of those or some variation of them to be included as it provides even more interesting content for the game and really shows the degeneracy and corruption of the mc.

mide

Nov 28, 2017
Then just skip the Janet content and avoid it that way.
read the very last thing i said in the quote. i fully intend to skip it, im happy its there for those that like it, im not one of those ppl, BUT to repeat the last line incase you dont want to go back " im just afraid that content will be gated behind her "

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
its almost like you read enough of the story to forget that the MC is not even form the worlds hes in now, so nah man its still kinda weird that he just gets gaslighted into becoming a cuck, without us having ANY options to back out of it.
The MC is from another world but the body he inhabits isn't. He doesn't get any options to back out of it because femboys don't get such options -- they are companions to women who get fucked by futanari and men, and that's it.

I guess technically you could ask for option to break up, but it's not like you'll be getting any different arrangement with any other woman in this world. So, it's either this or nothing but getting railed by male and futanari cocks for him all day. And doubtful they'll bother to give him even a boobjob.

LeoManu

Feb 12, 2020
I need some help, please. I'm locked out of Janet's house, quests say I need to go there in the evening.

Sep 16, 2021
read the very last thing i said in the quote. i fully intend to skip it, im happy its there for those that like it, im not one of those ppl, BUT to repeat the last line incase you dont want to go back " im just afraid that content will be gated behind her "
oh yeah my bad, fair enough

Futa_Buddy

Nov 24, 2018
People get so mad when NTR is added into a game and I just cannot understand why lol... I'm not a fan of that fetish myself but if I see NTR content I either skip it or don't play the game (simple as that)...

• Haha
Reactions: DanThaMan
4.50 star(s) 49 Votes