4.50 star(s) 49 Votes

Hulktim

Mar 12, 2017
Just add the option of breaking up with a girlfriend and moving on in the story with futas without her participation.)
It is one thing when you are gradually made sissy (by friends, relatives, teachers, etc.), another thing is when you are betrayed, cheated, humiliated. These are very different things and the second is disgusting.

Dec 1, 2022
Just add the option of breaking up with a girlfriend and moving on in the story with futas without her participation.)
It is one thing when you are gradually made sissy (by friends, relatives, teachers, etc.), another thing is when you are betrayed, cheated, humiliated. These are very different things and the second is disgusting.
Cry more please

cantpickaname

Jan 27, 2020
Okay well you lost me at the end. But I think being up with the gf is a good choice for this game.

Reactions: Lord of Dragon

Hulktim

Mar 12, 2017
Okay well you lost me at the end. But I think being up with the gf is a good choice for this game.
This scene would be normal if they came to such actions together and not behind him sleeping with everyone in a row. This is a relationships and the choice should be their common.

Aug 15, 2018
This scene would be normal if they came to such actions together and not behind him sleeping with everyone in a row. This is a relationships and the choice should be their common.
It makes sense lore-wise for people of that world (specially futas) to betray and use an inferior sissy femboy with a tiny penis in such a way. Don't forget this doesn't take place in the real world, it's a world in which femboys are seen as little more than a sex toy meant to obey and be at the mercy of the other races

Hulktim

Mar 12, 2017
It makes sense lore-wise for people of that world (specially futas) to betray and use an inferior sissy femboy with a tiny penis in such a way. Don't forget this doesn't take place in the real world, it's a world in which femboys are seen as little more than a sex toy meant to obey and be at the mercy of the other races
Then the tag humiliation or ntr is missing here (here 100% ntr and humiliation according to the lore). People like me would have bypassed this game.

cantpickaname

Jan 27, 2020
Then the tag humiliation or ntr is missing here (here 100% ntr and humiliation according to the lore). People like me would have bypassed this game.
Idk if it was added since you last checked, but netorare is there. I feel like you don't need the ntr tag in this game to half expect it will happen.

Aug 15, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Where? And no, the tag trap or transformation does not mean ntr by default.
The NTR tag is there now, maybe it wasn't there before because the game didn't feature such content at the time. I didn't even knew there was such thing as a "humiliation" tag but it was implicit since the game starts with your sister making you wear panties, the guy blackmailing you, the nurse making you suck a dildo or random guys groping your ass at the restaurant. All very humiliating activities, maybe the tag should be there i guess

Reactions: Lord of Dragon
Sep 16, 2021
I don't know, sometimes when games try to do too many things it might end up slowing the development or something, depends.

Chiryuu

Mar 8, 2021
OK I dont understand. I'm several days in game and nothing happens anymore. I got the notes, passed them to Trish, kissed her... and that's all. All Quests done for now. No one else wants to talk about anything. Hospital is not available, didn't see anyone wanting Yoga. Wtf?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
You might want to start a fresh run in case you're continuing old save and it caused the game to skip over something, but if all quests are done then you've most likely just reached end of content available for now. There isn't exactly lot of it.

Chiryuu

Mar 8, 2021
You might want to start a fresh run in case you're continuing old save and it caused the game to skip over something, but if all quests are done then you've most likely just reached end of content available for now. There isn't exactly lot of it.
I've just started.
Everything that was in the changelog is not available: yoga, some sex scene, hospital lessons...

thenonemans

May 29, 2017
OK I dont understand. I'm several days in game and nothing happens anymore. I got the notes, passed them to Trish, kissed her... and that's all. All Quests done for now. No one else wants to talk about anything. Hospital is not available, didn't see anyone wanting Yoga. Wtf?
I had the same issue, you've done all the quests to fast is all, just spam studying for a day or 2, need to have been more then 7 days in when you finish that trish quest line.

To get to the new content you use a broken fence panel in your back garden once your at a serious conversation quest, took me ages to find that.

Reactions: krishmember

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
The MC gets classified the way they are because they lack both breasts and big dick. Wouldn't hold much hope for gaining either.

4.50 star(s) 49 Votes