4.50 star(s) 49 Votes

onetwo92

Jul 18, 2021
this game doesn't get enough attention, amazing art, interesting story-line, solid improvements on the latest update love that we don't need to get changed anymore and it does it automatically for yoga and for sleep.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
The MC is dominant and he fucks women, traps, and futas....
I can also reccommend some good nhentai trap stuff if you want it.
I came back to this thread, not knowing why at first. (I was pretty turned off by the plot development with Janet last update). Then I saw this...As it turns out, I am doing some totally legit research into media portraying this theme so I will be wanting those links. I will cross-reference them with the ones I have already...reviewed. :BootyTime:

Last edited:

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
I get an error when trying to visit Jannet's house after sending her a message. Is my saved bugged? Really dont want to start over again tbh

xpainx

Sep 7, 2021
can i get the answers to the quiz pls?
also the call trish quest,there is no msg available from mc phone to trish only to jannet and james

Last edited:
Reactions: BoXseR

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
this game doesn't get enough attention, amazing art, interesting story-line, solid improvements on the latest update love that we don't need to get changed anymore and it does it automatically for yoga and for sleep.
This is really true, the art is really beautiful and sexy!

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
So just to get some clarification, the game went full unavoidable ntr/cuck and gay? looking at the tags and how the last update progressed.

4.50 star(s) 49 Votes