4.50 star(s) 49 Votes

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
you might be surprised to hear but im not a fan of harem games. They are almost always linear experiences.
harem tag might not be there, for now, but the screenshots paint a different picture.
Just because the game has a netorare tag does not mean the game is a netorare game.
So many games with half assed netorare content end up removing that tag after it was added haphazardly.
Is this one going to be the same?
https://f95zone.to/threads/becoming-a-trap-v0-5-0-dev_muffin.124947/post-10115471
Also - I think the dev already answered you and your assumptions: https://f95zone.to/threads/becoming-a-trap-v0-5-0-dev_muffin.124947/post-10292561

cyberwolfx55

Mar 8, 2018
Screenshots show a few girls. If that's all it takes to paint a picture of a harem game then i guess all of them look like harem games.

It means it has netorare content. This doesn't mean it's sole or primary focus, just that it is there. It's info/warning, generally for these who'd prefer to avoid it.
yeah most games with screenshots showing multiple girls end up being harem games whats your point?
half assed netorare content usually leads to the removal of the ntr tag, this seems like a harem game with swinging, barely any netorare.

dev did not answer anything in his reply to me, he just says his keeping the scene in.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
yeah most games with screenshots showing multiple girls end up being harem games whats your point?
My point was there's actually lot of games on this site that aren't harem games, nor "end up" as harem games, despite pretty much all of them having screenshots of multiple girls, so your presumption is pretty silly.

cyberwolfx55

Mar 8, 2018
My point was there's actually lot of games on this site that aren't harem games, nor "end up" as harem games, despite pretty much all of them having screenshots of multiple girls, so your presumption is pretty silly.
I believe you are wrong, because most games with multiple pictures of girls do end up being harem games. unless you are referring to games with female protagonists, in that case, i think you and i are talking about completely separate things.
still doesn't change the fact that this is a harem game with swinging.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Lately I find more and more games made only for 64bit systems.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I think it's a shame that games, which in a way claim diversity and acceptance to society, are no longer made for 32bits (x86), especially because I don't think that any of the games made in Renpy, exceed 4GB of RAM usage.

I say this because it affects me, not because my computer is old (it is less than 4 years old and is 64bits), but because my English is very basic, and I use the program "Textractor" to translate them while I play. The program has x64 support, but in most cases it can't translate them, when they are in this format (I don't know the reason).

If the developer reads this, he should think that giving the opportunity to people to translate his game to any language, on his own, has more benefits than disadvantages. And I don't want to belittle the work of translators, there is nothing like a well translated game :love:.

This may not be the right place to write this, but I wouldn't know where to put it either, kisses to all of you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Últimamente me encuentro cada vez más juegos hechos en sólo para sistemas de 64bits.

Puede que me equiboque, pero creo que es una pena que juegos, que en cierta manera reclaman deiversidad y aceptación a la sociedad, dejen de hacerse para 32bits (x86), sobretodo porque no creo que ninguno de los juegos hechos en Renpy, supere los 4GB de uso de RAM.
Digo esto porque me afecta, no por que mi equipo sea antiguo (tiene menos de 4 años y es de 64bits), si no porque mi inglés es muy básico, y uso el programa "Textractor" para traducirlos mientras juego. El programa tiene soporte para x64, pero en la mayoría de los casos no los puede traducir, cuando están en este formato (no sé el motivo).

Si el desarrollador lee esto que piense, que dar la oportunidad a la gente, de traducir su juego a cualquier idioma, por su cuenta, tiene mas beneficios que inconbenientes. Y no quiero menospreciar el trabajo de los traductores, no hay nada como un juego bien traducido :love:.

Puede que no sea el sitio correcto para escribir esto, pero tampoco sabría donde ponerlo, besos a todos y todas.
It doesn't make sense to program in 32bit. Less than 1% of the computers used today are 32bit. I am sorry that you cannot use the program you want, but this is not a problem with VNs but instead it is a problem with "Textractor." You should talk to the people that make "Textractor" to repare their program.

No tiene razón hace un programa en 32bit. Menor que 1% de las computadoras usado hoy son 32bit. Lo siento que usted no puede usar el programa quiere, pero esta no es un problema con VNs sino es un problema con "Textractor." Debe decir las personas que hacen "Textractor" repara programa suyo.
1678809325931.png

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I believe you are wrong, because most games with multiple pictures of girls do end up being harem games.
How do you even figure this? Games which require the player to pick one girl out of a few provided routes also have pictures of multiple girls (one on each route) and they are obviously not harem games. And there's plenty of these. Having more than one pictured girl simply isn't indication of anything (beyond the fact there's more than one girl in the game) That's why there's harem tag in the first place.

cyberwolfx55

Mar 8, 2018
How do you even figure this? Games which require the player to pick one girl out of a few provided routes also have pictures of multiple girls (one on each route) and they are obviously not harem games. And there's plenty of these. Having more than one pictured girl simply isn't indication of anything (beyond the fact there's more than one girl in the game) That's why there's harem tag in the first place.
for example?
I should let you know, i don't give a shit about vanilla games because those games are worse than trash in my opinion.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
for example?
I should let you know, i don't give a shit about vanilla games because those games are worse than trash in my opinion.
What do you even mean "for example"? Just open the latest updates page. Take note how only a fraction of the games there has the harem tag, but how pretty much all of them have screenshots of more than one girl. It should tell you everything about how silly your idea of how screenshots indicate harem games is.

I honestly can't tell if you're trolling or genuinely being dense at this point, but i'm finding myself rapidly ceasing to care.

cyberwolfx55

Mar 8, 2018
What do you even mean "for example"? Just open the latest updates page. Take note how only a fraction of the games there has the harem tag, but how pretty much all of them have screenshots of more than one girl. It should tell you everything about how silly your idea of how screenshots indicate harem games is.

I honestly can't tell if you're trolling or genuinely being dense at this point, but i'm finding myself rapidly ceasing to care.
not really, most of those games are either missing the harem tag or not labeled right.
My point still stands, unless you can give an example.

mlurker

Nov 19, 2020
Lately I find more and more games made only for 64bit systems.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I think it's a shame that games, which in a way claim diversity and acceptance to society, are no longer made for 32bits (x86), especially because I don't think that any of the games made in Renpy, exceed 4GB of RAM usage.

I say this because it affects me, not because my computer is old (it is less than 4 years old and is 64bits), but because my English is very basic, and I use the program "Textractor" to translate them while I play. The program has x64 support, but in most cases it can't translate them, when they are in this format (I don't know the reason).

If the developer reads this, he should think that giving the opportunity to people to translate his game to any language, on his own, has more benefits than disadvantages. And I don't want to belittle the work of translators, there is nothing like a well translated game :love:.

This may not be the right place to write this, but I wouldn't know where to put it either, kisses to all of you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Últimamente me encuentro cada vez más juegos hechos en sólo para sistemas de 64bits.

Puede que me equiboque, pero creo que es una pena que juegos, que en cierta manera reclaman deiversidad y aceptación a la sociedad, dejen de hacerse para 32bits (x86), sobretodo porque no creo que ninguno de los juegos hechos en Renpy, supere los 4GB de uso de RAM.
Digo esto porque me afecta, no por que mi equipo sea antiguo (tiene menos de 4 años y es de 64bits), si no porque mi inglés es muy básico, y uso el programa "Textractor" para traducirlos mientras juego. El programa tiene soporte para x64, pero en la mayoría de los casos no los puede traducir, cuando están en este formato (no sé el motivo).

Si el desarrollador lee esto que piense, que dar la oportunidad a la gente, de traducir su juego a cualquier idioma, por su cuenta, tiene mas beneficios que inconbenientes. Y no quiero menospreciar el trabajo de los traductores, no hay nada como un juego bien traducido :love:.

Puede que no sea el sitio correcto para escribir esto, pero tampoco sabría donde ponerlo, besos a todos y todas.
32 bit is absolutely obsolete. The last 32 bit system was released in 2002. What you are asking for is wholly unreasonable.

Aug 15, 2018
"Harem" is a singular character having multiple partners but those partners are all exclusive to him/her (else it would be some form of netorare/netorase/netori or quite simply just casual sex/threesomes/orgies). All members of the harem know the situation and they are all willing to share their partner with the rest of the harem: this is what constitutes a harem situation
I don't think the tag is fitting for this game because the people the MC has sex with are not even aware he has sex with other people and none appear to be romatically interested in him other than his school female friend so there is no willingness to "share" him (a key point of a harem situation). All the sexual interactions the MC has are in fact for the pleasure of others (library guy, futa friend) or for the sake of his education as a femboy (sister, mom, nurse)
Don't forget this is a sissy/feminization game and being a harem owner is necessarily a dominant thing, if anything the MC is everyone's plaything

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Code:
While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/sequences/plan_for_exam/dialogues.rpy", line 110, in script
    $trish_exam_plan_quest_step2.finish()
  File "game/scripts/sequences/plan_for_exam/dialogues.rpy", line 110, in <module>
  File "game/scripts/core/quests/quests.rpy", line 69, in finish
    eval(r)
  File "game/scripts/core/quests/quests.rpy", line 13, in add_step
    if eval(step.availability):
AttributeError: 'QuestStep' object has no attribute 'availability'
Looking at the code I see this attribute defined for the QuestStep class. I was working with a save from something like version 3.2 in 5.0. So this apparently got put in somewhere in between but there's no note on the OP that a new game start will be required.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
The minigame is an annoyance, even more so because the circle is way too small if you are playing on a hi-res display. The first time it came up I didn't even notice where it popped up because it was too damn small. It should be 5-10x larger as an option so people playing casually from a distance have a chance to even target it before it shrinks to nothing.

Suggest you have an option to replace this with a question to either make mc a more dom or submissive with whatever the game is being played for.

Reactions: ffive

draigg

Jun 2, 2019
i don't mind gay stuff in the game but why force us to do it tho? especially since we had the choice to not do it before

• Angry
Reactions: CutieLvr

dev_muffin

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2022
Okay, will make a gay scenes optional. Got it. Sounds reasonable.
Please consider to send me information about bugs on Discord in PM.
I'm never ignoring.

Code:
While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/sequences/plan_for_exam/dialogues.rpy", line 110, in script
  File "game/scripts/sequences/plan_for_exam/dialogues.rpy", line 110, in <module>
  File "game/scripts/core/quests/quests.rpy", line 69, in finish
    eval(r)
  File "game/scripts/core/quests/quests.rpy", line 13, in add_step
    if eval(step.availability):
AttributeError: 'QuestStep' object has no attribute 'availability'
Looking at the code I see this attribute defined for the QuestStep class. I was working with a save from something like version 3.2 in 5.0. So this apparently got put in somewhere in between but there's no note on the OP that a new game start will be required.
probably I just forgot the redefine value after refactoring, but as I see I definitely forgot to define it when did migrations :x
But its should be true by default I think) never seen this error by other users, but they did all the content already.

4.50 star(s) 49 Votes