4.50 star(s) 49 Votes

cantpickaname

Jan 27, 2020
Is it safe to assume the NTR is non-avoidable? that'll be a shame, I've really liked this game.
Last patch gives you a choice. I don't remember what happens if you pick the no-NTR route; I've only done the NTR route so far. But I'd assume it's an opt out.

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
BUG in 5
In class with Trish it says click the Red Circle to Overcome but, there is no Red Circle just a Bar that runs out quickly?

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
BUG in 5
In class with Trish it says click the Red Circle to Overcome but, there is no Red Circle just a Bar that runs out quickly?
I was actually wondering about the red circle mini game - does it even have different outcomes? As far as I can tell it doesn't matter if you win or lose.

cantpickaname

Jan 27, 2020
I'm afraid not, you're forced into cuckoldry the option is to simply not view it, not only that but you're also forced into dating the male even if you dodged that bullet earlier on, I gotta say I'm really sad because I was really enjoying playing this game, but I guess this one isn't for me. T_T
Ahhh, damn. Well it makes more sense that you only get to control whether you view it or not, from a "realism" point of view.

Though I found it odd too that we have to spend all this time with this dude, given that the first time we had three ways to solve it and now there is only one. It's a bit of a departure of expectations. I hope the dev adds in other ways of solving this one.

Reactions: Sasarko99

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
I was actually wondering about the red circle mini game - does it even have different outcomes? As far as I can tell it doesn't matter if you win or lose.
From what I can tell if you lose you get the Sub scene if you win you are more a Dom and the scene changes a bit

_Cosmo_

May 2, 2020
Unfortunately I don't know how to proceed and hope you have some hints for me.
  • New lingerie quest: I wrote to Anna and she told me to get 100 bucks first. I managed to get the money but how and when can I write to her now to accept the shopping? Is there any specific day or time to do so?
  • Apologize to Jannet quest: I should message her on the smartphone, but again there seems to be no option to do so in the evening. Is this not implemented yet or is a special day required?

dev_muffin

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2022
Unfortunately I don't know how to proceed and hope you have some hints for me.
  • New lingerie quest: I wrote to Anna and she told me to get 100 bucks first. I managed to get the money but how and when can I write to her now to accept the shopping? Is there any specific day or time to do so?
  • Apologize to Jannet quest: I should message her on the smartphone, but again there seems to be no option to do so in the evening. Is this not implemented yet or is a special day required?
Lingerie quest: there is some conditions. You should have more than 100 dollars and you should message her at morning or afternoon

Not sure why is that happening. because there is no special conditions. just click on the notes in smartphone and message her after third attempt with momy.

Reactions: krishmember

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Windows Defender keeps refusing each download link, claiming that there's a virus.
Using Chrome web browser, I just downloaded the WIN version from each of the 5 links in the OP. I also have Windows Defender as my only AV. I had no problem. If you are attempting to download from Anonfiles and Mixdrop make sure you're actually downloading the ZIP file and not some additional possible file (EXE, VBS, etc) - the other 3, GoFile, Mega, and Workupload should be no problem at all.

Daniadri

Mar 20, 2023
i came to the quest called from theory to practice in becoming a trap but im just stuck there because i dont know the answers to the quiz. need help pleas

Daniadri

Mar 20, 2023
need help with quest from theory to practice in becoming a trap. i dont know the answers to the quiz

4.50 star(s) 49 Votes