4.50 star(s) 49 Votes

SerafinO

May 30, 2018
tell me in what order to answer mom's questions about futunari?! about the length of the penis and where the futunari came from!

Aug 15, 2018
I use Vivaldi on Linux (PopOS) and i never has any problems with viruses. Maybe people having this problem don't use adblock and their computer is already compromised

UpTheVilla

Nov 8, 2017
So, what am I meant to do to pass the quiz? 'Cause I go to the lecture and that unlocks a new answer, but I pick the new option and she still tells me I'm wrong and need to go the lecture.

cantpickaname

Jan 27, 2020
So, what am I meant to do to pass the quiz? 'Cause I go to the lecture and that unlocks a new answer, but I pick the new option and she still tells me I'm wrong and need to go the lecture.
Are you sure you responded correctly? Go to her room and see if anything changes.

UpTheVilla

Nov 8, 2017
Are you sure you responded correctly?
Oh, I was answering one of the questions wrong. I just assumed that if I got a question wrong it would trigger the 'go-to-lecture' dialogue immediately and not at the end of convo everytime.
See 3 posts above yours.
If you're not gonna help, don't bother saying anything.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Oh, I was answering one of the questions wrong. I just assumed that if I got a question wrong it would trigger the 'go-to-lecture' dialogue immediately and not at the end of convo everytime.

If you're not gonna help, don't bother saying anything.
I did help - I pointed you to a search link that was just a couple of posts above your question that all you had to do was follow it to find your answer. Just because I didn't copy/paste the answer over for the 20th time doesn't mean I didn't help. Now you know you can search a thread to find your answers instead of asking for people to do it for you.

• Wow
Reactions: jed999

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Yes, because copy-pasting 'use search lol' helps way more doesn't it. I already used the search in the first place so you literally didn't help.
You just showed that you didn't click on the link in my post but instead want to be argumentative, so I doubt you didn't bother to use the search to begin with. Had you, you would have seen the below in the results, one of several people giving the correct answers that have been posted in this thread several times.
1680529397863.png
Anyway, enjoy the game.

UpTheVilla

Nov 8, 2017
You just showed that you didn't click on the link in my post but instead want to be argumentative, so I doubt you didn't bother to use the search to begin with. Had you, you would have seen the below in the results, one of several people giving the correct answers that have been posted in this thread several times.
1680529397863.png
1680529397863.png

Anyway, enjoy the game.
Yeah, I'm not saying anything about the validity of the search function, I just read it wrong man and assumed the game was bugging out 'cause of the way the quiz works. What I'm saying is that telling me do something I've already done isn't helpful.

polkm22

Jun 27, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Funny bug with the underwear. Obviously, what is worn is not tracked get a mismatch between the picture and the text
1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 33.jpg
here are a couple more:
4.jpg 77.png
One more thing. If the clothes are unsuitable, you can not go back from the map movement. Only roll back progress with the mouse wheel:
44.jpg

dev_muffin

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2022
What program was used to draw the city/neighborhood map? Anyone know?
hey, artist is using paint tool sai. But I guess you asking about the references and etc.
firstly I prototyped it in Photoshop using references from Google search ("isometric houses" was a search request I believe.)

Reactions: gman1119

dev_muffin

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2022
Funny bug with the underwear. Obviously, what is worn is not tracked get a mismatch between the picture and the text
View attachment 2524563 View attachment 2524564 View attachment 2524565 View attachment 2524569
here are a couple more:
View attachment 2524575 View attachment 2524576
One more thing. If the clothes are unsuitable, you can not go back from the map movement. Only roll back progress with the mouse wheel:
View attachment 2524577
thanks for reporting!

4.50 star(s) 49 Votes