4.50 star(s) 49 Votes
Dec 1, 2022
Austyn is supposed to have only been recently determined to be a femboy, but it's implied she's been sleeping around for much longer
I like that Jannet has been cheating on the Original Austyn for a long time.

Jannet lives in a world where femboys are often used as sex toys for futas, male and female. And even when in a relationship they are submissive to the other two partners.
Jannet is a hot and horny woman who likes to have fun sexually whereas the Original Austyn didn't want to be a femboy and was against experimenting with sex. So it makes sense that she saw him as a beta and hid the fact that she was sleeping with other guys because she still loves him. But when the Austyn Traveler shows up and ends up accepting being a femboy, Jannet sees the chance to be honest with Austyn and live out the fantasy of her and her boyfriend serving alpha men/futa together.

Jannet loves Austyn, the Dommy Mommy vibe is real and she wants Austyn to accept being the femboy he was meant to be.

Last edited:

mide

Nov 28, 2017
Just a note, but if Janet is written this way just so there can be threesomes with a man, then it wasn't really necessary for her to be established as character who has been sleeping with men behind the MC's back literally for years -- she could just as well suggest that, since the MC is now "finally" starting to accept his biological role, both of them should start trying out male dicks, maybe preferably together. You'd have the same end effect, but with Janet coming across as a much more sympathetic character. Because right now you have her appear condescending, bossy and dishonest.

Of course, if that's the kind of personality you want Janet to have, then it's no problem.
this, i have 100% lost all interest in janet.

Dackar

Apr 15, 2017
A game about a dude getting feminized by futa, and he starts it with a girlfriend. And what do you know, the girlfriend literally only exists to be a bitch who cucks the MC. What a shocker :rolleyes:. Definitely what people want in their futa on male games.

Reactions: trexix

mide

Nov 28, 2017
A game about a dude getting feminized by futa, and he starts it with a girlfriend. And what do you know, the girlfriend literally only exists to be a bitch who cucks the MC. What a shocker :rolleyes:. Definitely what people want in their futa on male games.
i legit came only for trish and the mom, janet is turning into a deal breaker. im really hoping i dont have to do things with janet to get more content with trish and the mom, because thats when i leave.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
i legit came only for trish and the mom, janet is turning into a deal breaker. im really hoping i dont have to do things with janet to get more content with trish and the mom, because thats when i leave.
I'm sure the developer is concerned. /s
However, since you've shared your opinion, I'll offer to hold the door for you so you won't have to wait.
1676901869517.png

mide

Nov 28, 2017
I'm sure the developer is concerned. /s
However, since you've shared your opinion, I'll offer to hold the door for you so you won't have to wait.
View attachment 2404224
lmao after you dumbass, i voiced an opinion, one shared by a few others as they have already stated before me. so fuck off with the passive aggressive BS, because just like you think the dev doesnt cared about some rando giving his thoughts on his game, i sure as shit dont give a single fuck about anything you have to say at all.

Sep 16, 2021
lmao after you dumbass, i voiced an opinion, one shared by a few others as they have already stated before me. so fuck off with the passive aggressive BS, because just like you think the dev doesnt cared about some rando giving his thoughts on his game, i sure as shit dont give a single fuck about anything you have to say at all.
damn no need to get so aggressive

markyousif0

Oct 15, 2021
Guys i can't play the game on Windows 11 for some reason i can open the game but as soon as i start playing every render says error

Sep 16, 2021
Please don't be discouraged by the ntr backlash sentiment, since its not really warranted. I mean the mc is doing sexual things with at least 3 other people and he has a gf so they both are cheating on each other, and the way it is written, it feels more like netorase/corruption/degeneracy rather than real cheating or netorare so I don't particularly understand the hate.

Russian orc

Mar 20, 2021
I read the latest messages after updating the game and I'm a little охуел. Where did the crowd of people gather from, what is 100% right, what should be added to the game and what is categorically not. It's even kind of silly to remind you that the plot takes place in some alternative reality and the logic of our world in social and social terms may not be suitable for hypothetically historical and other reasons. But somehow nobody gives a fuck, the main thing is to show how it should be. Some twitter moment

4.50 star(s) 49 Votes